Spenser Rapone thread? I'm not done ruining this fucker's life yet. His superiors know about his commie bullshit...

Spenser Rapone thread? I'm not done ruining this fucker's life yet. His superiors know about his commie bullshit, and they're going to "look into it," but that's not enough for me. I want to make an example out of this faggot for all of the other commies. I don't want to stop until he's in jail for treason, or at the very least, dishonorably discharged and unable to find a job.

Other urls found in this thread:

wwnytv.com/story/36458265/fort-drum-soldiers-deploy-to-south-korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping for justice.

you didn't ruin his life, he ruined his own life

He's a ranger and a combat veteran. even when he gets exiled, he'll quickly get scooped up by some commie group looking for a powerful recruiter / enforcer.

We need to kill him.

bump

I get that this guy is a faggot, but realistically, he, at worst, would get a general under honorable discharge for something like this. More than likely he'll just get a stern talking to. Unless they dig up that he's actually part of a gang or federally recognized hate group. Of course, this is only my experience as enlisted, but I don't think officers would have anything extra in the UCMJ to make him be breaking the law. He might not have even taken the oath of commission yet, I don't know how the military colleges do it over ROTC.

Go after his family members. Start looking into his parents.

He has openly supported the Red Army Faction, a recognized terrorist group who killed 12 US soldiers.

God, what a fag

A division from Fort Drum just got deployed to South Korea. Make sure this faggot wasnt on the deployment. He'll defect to the North.

wwnytv.com/story/36458265/fort-drum-soldiers-deploy-to-south-korea

Lads?

What if he's some sort of ourguy?

What if he's trying to tie TakeAKnee to communism in normie minds?

... our guy?

>Pink Rose
>Communism
>ICWYDT
Hope he dies by the very regime he supports

Sure thing CIA, will you be able to provide the weapons and timetables? :^)

REMINDER TO ALL LEFTIST FAGGOTS.

COMMUNISM IS ILLEGAL!

wow he's cute. I hope I can purchase him in the inevitable ultra capitalist future that awaits us.

Old Grad here. One of my classmates already spoke directly to the 10th Mountain CG today regarding this issue. It's being taken care of.

Fuck this commie faggot

I vote for Big Chicken Dinner with French Fries

Bump for death to commies. I hope he's murdered and thrown in a ditch.

Well, good luck.
Commies don't deserve mercy.

and they say Trump has small hands.

Look at those tattoos. How did this guy get into West Point? Don't you need to have a letter from the governor or something

Why try to get him kicked out? That's what he wants, the dude obviously doesn't want to serve out his contract

Stfu faggot. It's time to start killing these people.

Easy, he lied when he signed the federal form saying that he is not a communist, terrorist or other 'overthrow the gov't' type.

How do you think this happened to him user? Was he just rotten to begin with, or did something happen to him, or someone got to him, persuaded him, warped his mind or something?