Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #6

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #6

Remember to relax and take it easy. Please. Seriously guys, let's all calm down.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/eDjs1
imgur.com/a/AL9vX
imgur.com/VMTwVOy
youtube.com/watch?v=dpGJ_OOh58c&list=PL664B07DD153F8A9A
a.pomf.cat/hbsbbw.jpg
i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png)
imgur.com/a/lnHuF
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1231251
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
imgur.com/a/9bX9u
imgur.com/m30ttXk
imgur.com/a/H1juu
imgur.com/a/vvJcN,
imgur.com/ND1GLhv
imgur.com/n6FdHSe
a.pomf.cat/izegnt.png)
a.pomf.cat/zjdhiy.png),
imgur.com/a/Agtz9
my.mixtape.moe/ikyxmh.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/exjltd.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qraphf.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/kouohp.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/jhaaau.jpg
i.imgur.com/04TZjWx.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qcllwj.jpg
i.imgur.com/QMFZnxM.jpg
i.imgur.com/774G0mI.jpg
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
i.imgur.com/ekbE9ih.jpg
i.imgur.com/94kbcqt.jpg
i.imgur.com/mw5IPM5.jpg
i.imgur.com/lfSk8er.gif
i.imgur.com/sZFKy2R.jpg
imgur.com/a/yEJyP
imgur.com/a/C2v72
imgur.com/a/iue8n
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
imgur.com/ngenn8b
i.imgur.com/ShcPU5m.jpg)
i.imgur.com/h8LN3OC.png)
i.imgur.com/AidvBF4.jpg)
imgur.com/a/yw4sK).
imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
imgur.com/a/VR1vV
imgur.com/a/nIsXk
i.imgur.com/2VJWRv0.jpg
imgur.com/a/zAifp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
i.imgur.com/RbmOkrN.png
i.imgur.com/QQSn9Pu.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
youtube.com/watch?v=lVyKLLW3NB0
i.imgur.com/Y3M4Y6n.jpg
a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:VincentCap2.png
imgur.com/4lYVq6Y
i.imgur.com/yA92ivI.png
a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg
imgur.com/Jj7JqKU
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
i.imgur.com/LkBWqFc.png
imgur.com/a/GhLtp)
youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3_65Urod4&list=PLApyhECLlb98oTNgZhWde4dHQwNwEVRur&index=23
imgur.com/a/Vy3KX
imgur.com/a/d7DDx
imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
i.imgur.com/OzNSh4r.jpg)
i.imgur.com/7GgUBNY.jpg).
youtube.com/watch?v=QgTbNrVJKuM),
i.imgur.com/DEpTGo5.jpg.
a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png
imgur.com/OmmieME
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/OYu35
imgur.com/fqIaM6C
imgur.com/u4VQUcy
i.imgur.com/6LdvWLO.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting something related to Fathers Day please.

Specifically my SI carrying a younger/toddler Morgan and having a younger(but older than Morgan) Noire hugging him as well. Or something cute with my daughterus instead like them presenting a gift to the viewer.

Refs:
imgur.com/a/eDjs1
imgur.com/a/AL9vX

Or something like this with my SI(and Noire hugging her dad too)
imgur.com/VMTwVOy

I would like to request a drawing of my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more precise, I would like to request her wearing a beautiful evening gown, maybe with a a glass of wine in her hand.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Have some nice music to listen to if you decide or not to draw it!
youtube.com/watch?v=dpGJ_OOh58c&list=PL664B07DD153F8A9A

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely on a bed or a couch, preferably wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas are just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing either a sundress, or a t-shirt with shorts or her skirt, or just anything cute and casual, preferably without her headphones.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly cooking for user and being worried about whether or not he'll like it, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Anchor post for the drawfag.

Requesting a POV shot of Kobori shyly handing the viewer a present.

A lewder idea would be her naked and wrapped in ribbons on a bed, with the words, “Happy Birthday” written with frosting on her stomach.

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing nothing but an oversized hoodie. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Gazer wearing a microbikini over her goo.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, most any kind of bikini, or a maid outfit, or as a scientist.
Her holding a yes/no pillow, her as a catgirl.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with mild/cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

SI stuff is cool. I updated my SI with a bit of hair color tweaking.
a.pomf.cat/hbsbbw.jpg
For ideas; handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute. Also her sitting on my face, that would be nice too.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her enjoying a popsicle on a sweltering day while wearing some light clothing and maybe seated in front of an electric fan.

As usual, anything else is also fine.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-Joint request with in outfit swap with Jolyne.
-Naked apron if you could do it.
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Natsume fanning herself as she is sweating from the summer heat, cutelewd ok.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Naoto Shirogane.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling
Have a nice weekend!

Hello! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako sharing a candlelit dinner with her beloved. But as always, anything is also fine.

Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time an effort making anons here happy for so little in return!

imgur.com/a/lnHuF

Requesting Marble being shy

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in a maid outfit matching something like her 2nd style to the right in either panty hose or thigh high gap please ~

Hello /wwd/! Ika and I's 4th anniversary is coming up in less than 2 weeks. I planned to surprise her with a picnic on a hill nearby. I thought I'd request something like that!

Basically same as last week, I'm requesting my lovely Ika in a romantic picnic setting! A Pov, just her, a view of us both, whatever! You're the artist after all!

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend with your beloved!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- dressed as a Bug Catcher from Pokemon and interacting with a Shuckle, somewhat like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1231251 (or just a cute interaction with a Shuckle)
- wearing a yukata and on her way to a festival
- on a lunch or dinner date with user
- POV kiss or receiving one
- in a hula dancer's outfit
- in a cute, frilly bikini
- taking a bubble bath

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

Here's my ref to my SI i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting Aigis in one of these Pandora Hearts outfits imgur.com/a/9bX9u
Her with painted on panties sort of like here imgur.com/m30ttXk
Dressed as one of the Umineko witches imgur.com/a/H1juu
Her in the art Disgaea-style
Dressed as one of the Madolche monsters from Yugioh imgur.com/a/vvJcN, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu! Anything cute and lovely is fine. It's almost summer, so swimsuits are always an option if you wish to (swimsuits that include boyshorts are the best)
Please and thanks in advance

Requesting Kagura receiving a headpat/having her hair ruffled, please! Maybe headpats like in the reference, if you wish.

Reference: imgur.com/ND1GLhv

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting Yasuhiro in some nice light casual clothes or a swimsuit since its been so hot recently.
Seeing him dressed as a super cool fortune telling lord would be nice too... imgur.com/n6FdHSe

Anything is fine though, of course!

Hey there, This week I'll be request my Yotsugi drinking tea and enjoying snacks with it like this (ref:a.pomf.cat/izegnt.png)

Alternatively, her sitting in front of a fan or air conditioner to cool off, it would be nice too if she's eating an icecream pop too, though not necessary. (ref:a.pomf.cat/zjdhiy.png), aside from those ideas I'm always happy with anything cute a drawfriend has worked on, much thanks, have a nice weekend.

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her wearing of those armbands like 'disciplinarian school council' or something.
Here's some examples:
imgur.com/a/Agtz9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting my Neptune doing a cool handstand (or even a one finger stand) on any of her swords. Like this: my.mixtape.moe/ikyxmh.jpg
Swords refs: my.mixtape.moe/exjltd.jpg
More poses refs: my.mixtape.moe/qraphf.jpg

Other ideas:
-Kissing the screen
-POV cheek caressing. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/kouohp.jpg
-Drawn in your favorite game/manga’s style
-Neptune like this Akari, but with the flower in the ref instead of the rose in her mouth: my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
-Purple Heart dressed as Shantae. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/jhaaau.jpg

If you are up for a SI idea, I’d love Neptune and me resting on the grass, with her resting her head on my tummy, or simply we cuddling.
SI ref - i.imgur.com/04TZjWx.jpg

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/qcllwj.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to see something wedding-related like these pictures while it's still June i.imgur.com/QMFZnxM.jpg or anything cute with daughteru (and SI if you feel like it, but just them is more than enough) for Father's Day i.imgur.com/774G0mI.jpg But anything else as long as he's happy is also perfectly fine. Thank you if you consider drawing him and have a good weekend everyone.

Hello wwd! I am requesting Deedlit having a romantic ballroom dance with user, I leave costumes up to you.
Alternatively, dressed up as Kratos (from God of War) facing up against a dragon.
Anything cutelewd or comfy is appreciated!
More references: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Requesting Kaito wearing casual clothes.
Or requesting him eating rainbow shaved ice to cool off from the heat.
Anything else that's cool is fine.

Requesting Chronoire wearing a cute swimsuit, design is up to you. Thanks~

I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as either Ash or my Trainer from Pokemon XY, battling in a stadium with AshGreninja posing in synchronization with Greninja similar to any of the images below or a pose of your own.
>XY Trainer/Ashs Outfit: i.imgur.com/ekbE9ih.jpg
>Various Pose References: i.imgur.com/94kbcqt.jpg
>AshGreninja Reference: i.imgur.com/mw5IPM5.jpg

Or, her drinking from a bottle of milk after a bath with her hair down and a towel wrapped around her her chest, and a cute "Puwaa!" after taking a satisfying large gulp from it.
>Drinking Gyuunyuu Reference: i.imgur.com/lfSk8er.gif

Or, Kobeni versions of all these DANK reaction images.
>Reaction Images: i.imgur.com/sZFKy2R.jpg

To celebrate Chihara Minori touring her latest album, Innocent Age, I'd like to request an user playing a grand piano while Anastasia sings leaning against the piano, or behind the piano player with her hand on his shoulder. If at all possible, Anastasia wearing one of Chihara Minori's stage outfits and user wearing something business casual.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Requesting Tamamo dressed as Liru from Magical Pokaan. imgur.com/a/yEJyP
Something sexy would be appreciated. Delicious brown is also optional.
-The outfit in the imgur link (with a similar, messy hairstyle)
-Dressed as either Mei, D Va, Mercy, or Tracer from Overwatch. Preferably similar hairstyles to them.
imgur.com/a/C2v72
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Good evening WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her in bed with me, with one arm reaching out while she rests on the other.

- My SI and her playing video games together

- Mamimi as an idol

- Mamimi in a bikini enjoying a popsicle

- Mamimi as a witch

- Mamimi in Robin's (FE) outfit

SI Reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Robin Reference: imgur.com/ngenn8b

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Requesting Top Waifu, Nui-Nui:

-Looking nerdy in glasses.
-In a lewd swimsuit showing her lewd bottom, doing lewd things with a Popsicle.
-Saying she hates me.

Hard mode: Do all three in on image.

Danke.

The waifufag belows feet smell.

Requesting Cyan:

-In a wedding dress. Something like this would be nice (i.imgur.com/ShcPU5m.jpg)
-with the cinder effect from Dark Souls 3 on her clothing. You can pick any kind of outfit you think it would look pretty with.(i.imgur.com/h8LN3OC.png)
-being a lazy loaf under a kotatsu
-with ear tufts like a lynx or caracal would have
-enjoying a nice day outside wearing the dress in the ref and a hat, maybe having some ice cream (i.imgur.com/AidvBF4.jpg)
-playing with a yarn ball and getting tangled
-eating some sushi or a big sushi roll for sushi day

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Anything not overly lewd would be appreciated! Albums with related examples, refs and more ideas below.
- At hanami for picnic day (pov approved)
- In a pretty yukata at a summer festival. Any of the usual fare goes; eating cotton candy/candy apple, catching goldfish, fireworks, just walking around etc
- Vira's summer attire, a cute sarong bikini or casual summer attire involving shorts.

Outfits and /fa/: imgur.com/a/1Vbpi Poses/Actions: imgur.com/a/VR1vV Inspiration & stuff: imgur.com/a/nIsXk

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as the Pokemon Sun and Moon trainer.

Ref:i.imgur.com/2VJWRv0.jpg

Hi WWD!, I'm requesting Reimu wearing the Umbreon cosplay like the one of the reference surrouded by a lot of cute umbreons or maybe only petting a cute one, or anything else cute with her is always very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend!

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In Dizzy's clothing with both wings being her fallen angel wings.
imgur.com/a/zAifp
-Sleeping on a queen sized bed with a cute smile.
-As a Milf
Or anything else would be fine
Anything Kisekai related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Good evening Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu and myself on a couch wrapped in a big blanket and happily cuddling while watching movies. (Popcorn optional )
SI ref: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ

Alternately, Hinagiku in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or Purple Heart's HDD suit (or a version designed for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB playing games or sleeping next to each other.

Please and thank you as always!

Hello again everyone!

Next weekend (the 26th) is Yume Nikki's (and Madotsuki's) 12th anniversary so I'd like to request something anniversary/birthday themed, preferably something POV like her being given a cake by the viewer or something, but anything like that would be awesome!

Alternatively, something a little more cutelewd for the anniversary, I'd like to request Madotsuki doing the usual YES pillow pose but while sitting in the edge of the bed waiting for user to show up, she's fallen asleep and she's sprawled out on the bed with the pillow resting on her chest. (Cat effect is optional, but would be a cute touch)

i.imgur.com/RbmOkrN.png Cat effect example (Catgirl ears+tail are pink)

Requesting a PoV drawing of Yuuna and me sharing an umbrella, maybe with me putting my arm around her and pulling her closer so we both fit under the umbrella, like this drawing: i.imgur.com/QQSn9Pu.jpg
But anything cute would be appreciated.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi reacting to a horror movie. Anything cute or handsome would be fantastic, though.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking delicious Father's Day steak and potato dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•sending user a lewd selfie
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Reposting for Slainebro
Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

I'm curious what kind of drawing idea the first opening would give you: youtube.com/watch?v=lVyKLLW3NB0
My favorite verse from the song is: "Someday, I too will reach the serene skies you believed in."

Alternatively, him dressed as Link i.imgur.com/Y3M4Y6n.jpg

Of course, any drawing of him smiling would make me happy! Hope you have a comfy weekend.

Requesting my husbando, Rui, standing in a field of flowers.
Otherwise, Rui and my SI either watching the sun set, stargazing, or cuddled up playing our 3DS's.
SI reference: a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting my my darling Yuzuko doing summery things like being drenched in a bathing suit holding a watergun, playing with sparklers, watching fireflies, or just lazing around in the summer heat. Though I'd be happy with mostly anything that isn't lewd.

Requesting Vincent holding a yes pillow fully clothed, underwear and sheep Vincent are all good.
Other Ideas
-Playing a violin or piano
-Sleeping peacefully
-Wearing a suit and tie
-Looking up at the nightsky (smoking optional)

Extra Refs
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:VincentCap2.png

Alternatively: Madotsuki requester and I would love an outfit swap, Vincent wearing Madotsuki's sweater, skirt, socks etc. and Madotsuki wearing Vincent's spotted boxers and carrying his pillow (and covering herself up with it, hopefully!)
imgur.com/4lYVq6Y Swap Ref

As always anything of him would be greatly appreciated

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn in her general outfit or in a maid costume please.

Good evening to you all! I'd like to request my one and only Claudia in a sailor uniform, as shown in the reference (or something similar, it doesn't have to be exactly the same as the ref). Alternatively, Claudia happily biting into and enjoying a slice of watermelon to get cool in the summer. However, anything you'd like to draw is fine and just as appreciated so long as it isn't lewd.

Thank you so much for your consideration in advance and hope your Saturday was nice.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-lying in a hammock
-doing a mundane task - folding laundry, washing dishes
-dressed as rosa/mei from pokemon, i'll get a ref link for this later
Most anything else would be wonderful as well, thank you

Requesting my dear Hanako dressed as Fate's Frankenstein please.
or something for my upcoming birthday.
Thank you and hope you enjoy your weekend.

Ref: i.imgur.com/yA92ivI.png

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

Requesting Watashi making some sort of scornful, annoyed, or disdainful face. Alternatively, her wearing spats and exercising. Anything else cute or blueboardlewd is alright as well.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Hello everyone

Since it is fathers day this weekend I would like to request me and my daughteru Tomoko playing video games together with us both slouching on the couch. Also if its not to much but maybe have Seras playing as well but struggling to play and having a confused but focused expression while me and Tomoko are unfazed by the game.

Of course anything of my waifu and daughteru is appreciated. Just no lewds of my daughteru please.

Requesting Kneesocks hugging or kissing the screen, or pressing against it.

Also requesting anything of her wearing the outfits in the bottom right of the reference.

Requesting Haruhi dressed as either Kurisu or Albedo. Although almost anything would be fine.

Drawfags truly need something in thanks for all the shit that's been happening. They're the ones that deserve nice things.
What can we do for drawfags?

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Commission them!

I'd like to humbly request Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd. Anything else would be just as wonderful, of course.
If you like, you could have a listen to her theme in my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it offers inspiration.

If you'd prefer something more specific, I'd like to request her enjoying a cocktail at a bar, with a slightly drunk but naughty smile on her face.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Speak softly and carry a big Thank You?

We can all try to draw them.

Requesting Ran having a stuffed cat in between her breasts.
Ran can be either clothed, Ran in her underwear, or Ran naked, it's up to you.
Ref: i.imgur.com/LkBWqFc.png

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design) please.

Requesting long hair Hitagi working out with appropriate clothes.

Open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi demanding user to kiss her. Another idea would be her focusing while painting a picture.
Thank you all in advanced for a good weekend.

Hello, WWD! I hope you've all had a wonderful week.
This week, since summer is officially starting on Monday, I'd like to request my waifu, Yukino, wearing The Beach Boys early 1960's on-stage uniform while playing a bass guitar and singing into a microphone stand.(ref: imgur.com/a/GhLtp)
Of course, anything cool or cute of her would be extremely appreciated.
Have a great weekend and good luck to all of you!
Here's something to listen to: youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3_65Urod4&list=PLApyhECLlb98oTNgZhWde4dHQwNwEVRur&index=23

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke in summer fashion (maybe out on a walk or just relaxing somewhere.) References: imgur.com/a/Vy3KX warning 3dpd in both references
Perhaps with one of the alternate hairstyles shown here(but still his regular hair color): imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Anything else as fine as long as it's cute and not lewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesters draw drawfags waifus

Kindly requesting Colette wearing a wedding dress.
Alternatively, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Or smiling with an interrogation symbol by her head.

Requesting a slightly older looking Kurome wearing an apron and saying "welcome home" to user, with a little girl that looks like her clinging to her leg and saying "welcome home papa" to user.

Or a family portrait with user's head out of the frame. Or sitting pregnant and saying welcome home to the viewer.
-Little girl ref: i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX
-Pregnant ref: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
-Family picture ref: imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

I want to bully a certain drawfag with lots of loving

I want to bully them with Star Breaker.

Woof-Woof!

I want to bully a certain drawfag for being so girly.

Now I feel bad

I want to be friends with one

Requesting Miia cosplaying a Seviper, with an SI in a Zangoose suit. Some general good cute fun. (i.imgur.com/OzNSh4r.jpg)

Alternatively, Miia plotting a top secret heist in her Cobra Miia outfit, or as a kamen rider-esque hero (i.imgur.com/7GgUBNY.jpg).
Or something inspired by this song (youtube.com/watch?v=QgTbNrVJKuM),
like her singing or dancing beautifully in the rain, or an image of her as a constellation in the sky.
Otherwise her gently hugging a Steelix several sizes bigger than her by the cheek, kind of like i.imgur.com/DEpTGo5.jpg.

Anything cute of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too. (a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
Thank you in advance.

Requesting Madotsuki striking a fabulous Jojo pose with her knife.

I want to draw and bully other drawfriends

This Sunday is Father's Day here in the States. In light of this I'm requesting my daughteru, Francesca Lucchini from Strike Witches, please. Anything cute is fine, but nothing lewd please. For a specific idea, a simple POV shot of her wishing her Papa (me) a happy Father's Day would be lovely. Thanks, and take it easy.

To the user that wanted Izaya with a guitar, hope you like it. I'm still trying to get better at coloring.

Awesome shit, dude

Requesting my daughteru, Nico Yazawa, dressed in Pokemon trainer outfit battling alongside her Treecko for a Nico-Treecko Team

Really nice

Do you see daughter anywhere in the title of this thread? Go to the general.

OR here, this is incredible. I'm not great at saying thanks, but this is really nice and I'm really happy with it. Thanks so much.

Fuck off newfag.

Requesting Pacifica as a car model for the 2017 Pacifica in an appropriate race-girl outfit much like i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png , or eating ramen (mayhap for the first time?) please.

She's a real cutie.

Requesting Birdy and my SI interacting like so,(SI carrying Birdy, or other way around)
imgur.com/OmmieME
Birdy Ref. imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
SI Ref. imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or Birdy and a waifu/s in a braid train.
imgur.com/fqIaM6C
List of waifu would like to see with( no particular order/preference)
imgur.com/u4VQUcy

Or Birdy in anyone or more of these outfits.
i.imgur.com/6LdvWLO.jpg
Please and thank you!

I really wish I could hug my waifu right now

Who wanted this again?

Sorry for the (You), are you alright with someone else requesting a collab?

I wonder if Kunzite has any husbandofags