Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vTwDqsqvj4
youtube.com/watch?v=-_aLxIjgamk
youtube.com/watch?v=sFODclG8mBY
youtube.com/watch?v=8u1DL3TCzUI
youtube.com/watch?v=458yKp3KngU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465515331212.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sometime in the middle of the 4th Stage.

It just slowly gets more boring over time, about the 4th stage I'd say.

When he starts winning due to luck and other bullshit.

Nothing will feel as good as the first stage when i t was relate able and comfy. Second stage the animation gets strange but still decent plot. Third stage is a movie but still decent. Fourth stage onward is mostly just cars and races in exchange for actual plot and substance. Fifth stage has one subplot which was actually mildly interesting and Final Stage was alright.

Fourth stage onward is only if really care for the different cars and eurobeet

yeah around the 4th stage

I want to pound Ryosuke's autistic ass.

To be honest, I enjoyed all of it. Maybe that's just nostalgia speaking though.

if you have a true passion for eurobeat it only gets better and better

youtube.com/watch?v=_vTwDqsqvj4

first stage-third stage is the comfy relate-able early supereurobeat stage

fourth-final is the takumi full meme power unleashed extreme supereurobeat stage

When Itsuki is in the episode.

Lucky Star made me want to watch this, but i'm 22 with no license and a fear of driving. Should I still watch it?

Yeah

It's possibly some of the best animu you will ever watch

yes

a little before he meets the golf slut

You mean golf-takumi

I didn't really like initial d but kept watching because of eurobeat.
so you can either see it as it never got bad, or it never got good.

4th stage is still fun overall but everything after it is mainly disappointing.

>it never got good.
shit taste.

It will kill your fear and make you want to drive instead.

What is a man?

>Itsuki

Two chances to wrek her pussy and he chickens out both times.

Delta male, confirmed.

>being a dork who doesn't get his license immediately upon turning 16

I hope you have fun asking your mom to drive you to In N Out.

the majority of 16 year olds i knew that got their license were in major car crashes. prevalence of smart phones among teenagers these days has probably made it worse for responsible adults on the road

Initial D is one of a kind.

I have a 97 Acura and want to put:

[Eurobeat Intensifies]

On the back window in big white letters.

I'm still disappointed at the ending. Why did the last person Takumi faces is literally an autistic kid?

Why couldn't it have just ended with Takumi and Keisuke having their rematch and Takumi finally losing to close out the entire saga? That way it shows that Takumi grows from losing and demonstrate that hard work beats out natural talent?

Also, that entire subplot with the grim reaper and Ryousuke was just plain retarded and the finding out what the D in Initial D was no surprise and corny.

when they put brony eurobeat in the later season

it all goes downhill (heh) after 3rd stage

nakazato is my favorite D

4th

It will only get better.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_aLxIjgamk

He wanted to do a AE86 vs AE86 thing because [pottery] but he couldn't have Takumi looking bad after he had pumped him up as being the fucking god of the touge for the entire manga since the 90s.

So the best he could come up with was an autistic kid who had a shitty mom that made him memorize the same road for years.

I don't see why people hate on 4th stage but then again I'm into cars

4th stage, but it's still worth it just for the god foot race.

I wouldn't have minded Shinji as the final boss of Project D, but having him as the final boss of the whole manga was fucking stupid.

>tfw never got license because parents always fucking moving making it impossible to get residency for the license

Only just this year am I actually able to get it, after finally graduating from college. To be fair my father didn't get his until he was 30, and he's one of the best drivers I know. Only been in 2 major accidents for all he's driven, and those were caused by deer.

Seems like people I know who got theirs early on can't drive worth a damn, they get used to their bad habits from when they were young and carry them on into adulthood. The least shitty drivers I've met learned when they were adults.

I mean, a car show shouldnt be allowed to be this good, initial d, at least the first stage, is top 10 anime material.

The first second of the first episode of the first season.

>I can't watch Gundam because I never piloted a mobile suit

>race against GTR or LanEvo
and then
>s1000 or civic

it's literally downhill

>a car show shouldnt be allowed to be this good
I guess that's why they're all so bad!

When the eurobeat stops playing
youtube.com/watch?v=sFODclG8mBY

If you've ever done shit like this, you should know that well tuned civics can keep up with evos on the downhill.

Better cars != better races. Besides, affordable cars makes it easier to relate ;_;

>spoiler
Shingo, pls. God, imagine if D was about Shingo?

>No cardad, he just has to buy it with his money buy saving up for half a year
>can't afford a cool sportcar, just buys a Civic (can't afford a Si either) thinking about swapping
>wants to replace the engine for b20 with VTEC head slapped on it
>learns that he would need to replace transmission and lots of other shit to swap D series for B series
>saves up money again, swaps
>continues to blow all his money tuning his shitbos, doesn't buy anything except food, can't afford a haircut
>damages his car in every race by pushing other drivers, has to repair it for his money
>powerty intensifies

TFW powered by Super Eurobeat

You'll crash your car while listening to Eurobeat.

How do you have a fear of driving? It's one of the greatest pleasures you can ever have

I know it's not Initial D but new TL chapter of Wangan Midnight fucking when.

I wonder if that car is good. But in our age makind a sportcar that's not an AWD sedan converted from a shitbox is already a worthy accomplishment. Well, it's new so I won't be able to afford it anyway!

anime or manga?
i have read 30 chapters and i hope all the races arent just people thinking "OH WOW THAT AE86 IS SO FUCKING FAST I CANT BELIEVE IT"

I really need an SEB sticker.

>!
All these fucking retarded ledditors need to go and stay go.

After the second race/when your eurobeat meme phase ends

I'm at ch 100+ and I've got bad news for you
besides one major loss its all the same still[/chapter]

it kinda jumps the shark for me when he joins a "racing team"

>actually owning cars
You guys are cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=8u1DL3TCzUI

will it be weird if i put this on my volkswagen polo?

>castlevania music

I would be a bit out of place to be honest.

DAT ACTIVE FRONT SPOILER

I enjoyed all of it except the last race.

Shinji's the most autistic in the series

Post hype moments.
youtube.com/watch?v=458yKp3KngU

It's like Takumi that was brought up by a single mom instead of single dad.

not that guy, but 23 here with a license yet I refuse to drive and use public transport.

It is just fucking scary because I dont know how to estimate the width of my car

It's something you get a feel for only by fucking driving. Granted you might be one of those who never fully gets it, but practice, man. Only practice helps.

Needed more heurgh and dourghya

Dude I drive out at 2AM, not many cars out around the time.
You have to keep driving to get comfy.

you'll get the feel by driving

just drive to a parking lot past midnight and fuck around for practice, the more you drive the more you develop a sense for the dimensions and turning circle of your car.

How's the new season looking?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465515331212.webm

>>Always wanted an NA Miata because of super cute popup headlights
>>Buy one finally
>>Realize there are TWO Miata races in Initial D, a NA and an NB
>>One gets wrecked, other one just loses

Wow Initial D could you at least let a Miata win at least once

>that scan quality drop during the Takumi vs Kenta race

Its already fished m8. All is left is a shitty movie remake production

the popup headlights are the best part

>tfw I make Eurobeat stickers but don't want to advertise.

I watched all of it out of love for the show but got a bit bored in fourth stage. It's not awful but it wasn't great

fith stage, when it becomes fucking dbz

is that Dracula?

What the fuck happened to legend 3? It just disappeared, I know it´s gonna be awful but it's the last of initial D we'll ever get.

Out since Feb, but either the BD is not out or it hasn't been ripped.
The guy doing eurobeat versions for YT got a takedown notice.

The start of Fourth Stage then it gradually gets better again, then Keisuke tells best girl to fuck off and you want to drop the show but you keep going anyway. Fifth Stage is fantastic and then Final Stage makes you never want to watch Initial D again.
The quality in Second Stage is also the worst, if you're one of those faggots that drops a show due to visuals (why you watched through First Stage is beyond me if you're that guy though).

I used to have a lot of anxiety when I drove because I was afraid at any point I made crash/damage the car. This was before I had my license. Then I watched Initial D and I was willing to accept that accidents happen, and driving is all about risks. After that I was able to drive more calmly and eventually got my license. I'm not saying I wouldn't have been able to get my license if I hadn't watched Initial D, but it put me in a better mental state.

I have my license and I still have this fear. You just need to give yourself a lot of clearance on the passenger side and then slowly reduce it over time as you get more comfortable.

Reference points.
>go to a quiet street with
>in a parked position, make sure you're very close to the curb
>take a marker, draw a line on the windscreen where the curb meets the front of your car
>pull into the center of your side of the road
>get out
>check the space is enough away from the curb and that there's space for oncoming cars
>use a marker and do the same as before, though this one should be more in the center of the windscreen
>you now have min and max reference points that you can refer to
You don't need to use a marker, but if there's no obvious tells, like washer jets on your hood or wiper tips that give you these references, it's probably the best thing to do. You can also do this on your side windows to reverse park perfectly every time.

>*go to a quiet street with a wide road that allows two lanes of traffic

Anyone seen the life action movie? Everything about it was bad. Everything. Well, except the cars.

First stage > second stage >4th stage >3rd stage >L2 >fifth stage > 6th stage > L1

I can't play eurobeat while driving because I always feel like I'm going to kill myself and/or someone else.

Definetly 4 th stage, or atleast thats when i quit... the problrm is, is that it just starts getting repetitive and boring. If you think about it from the beggining the only reason it was so good is because of the fact that we had a character who litterly came out of no where and started recking everyone. Of course later on the series it also turns to shit because the character won more because of luck than acctual skill.

>not using drones to look out for oncoming traffic
do you even 2gay?

4th Stage. I remember being so hyped for 5th Stage after all the years, then watching and going "what the fuck did I just watch?"

All the plot and characterization was gone except for Ryosuke.

I dunno, I watched the superior Wangan Midnight instead.

From episode one

>Wangan Midnight
I played that shit all of the time when arcades existed.

b8

>the character won more because of luck than acctual skill.
Holy shit this. I mean he always had a little luck but most of the races in the beginning were won because of him knowing his home course perfectly and some little tricks that his opponents didn't expect.

Then he started beating people he had no business beating because of a random animal showing up or his opponent having to throw up completely out of no where.

That's when you know you're driving well.

thats bullshit. the end of the 4th stage is some of the best moments of the series.

5th stage is garbage for sure