When will The Wall commence construction?

When will The Wall commence construction?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-wall-plans-20170404-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who the heck'n cares? the trumspter BTFO'd those darn arrogant ***sportsguys***!

I would also like to know this.
Where is wall?

The initial prototypes and bidding is in work. Congress will debate the cost during the planning of the next budget. Expect Mckane to be a giant obstructive cunt about it.

The Trump administration said winning bids must be structures at least 30 feet tall that cannot be climbed over or dug under for at least 6 feet. The side facing the U.S. should be “aesthetically pleasing in color,” the instructions said.
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-wall-plans-20170404-story.html

trump said its just a symbolic wall now. used it to fool the rubes. funny, how nobody could have foreseen a conman and liar not telling the truth.

as you can see, some of the rubes still beileve its going to happen. bless your heart you naive fagget.

look dude, it would be nice if he did build the wall, but the important thing is that he actually had the balls to campaign on it. we already know that politicians lie, so we vote for the lies that we like best. anyway our government was intentionally structured to be ineffective because the founders didn't trust government. the economy is doing better, so what are you waiting for? GET SOME!!

ah-bloo-bloo

lolz....just bend over and take Trumps cock like the faggot you are then.

>pic related
the man's a stud.

>you
overweight. prematurely balding, member of a public sector labor union in the northeast. baseball fan. voter.

>GET SOME!!
Would "some wall" be on the menu anywhere?

better than hilary's cock imho. either way, my life goes on...

>Work in corporate
>A change to a legal form requiring a small title change to say 2017 instead of 2016
>this intake is submitted start of FY17 (Nov 1, 2016)
>Finally completed August 2017
>already talks of the next intake for 2018 form changes

I get mad everytime I see a "wheres muh wall" thread or "What has Trump accomplished?" thread.

Jesus this shit takes time!

man you cultists are fucking sad. trump takes a shit in your mouth, laughs at how stupid and gullible you are, then you ask him for more. tha fuck is wrong with you people?

it also costs money. and mexico aint paying.

give it like 4-8 months t b h.

Just about....now.

>8 months
Ok.
Large projects do take a lot of time.

like i said, i don't worship trump, i just prefer him to clinton. you are clearly a cuck faggot. i tell you what, when trump gets elected to his 2nd term in 2020, i will write my congressman and tell him to give you guys your AIDS medication for free because i do feel bad for you, ok sweetums?

never problobly

yeah f a m. they're in the planning stages now where they're dealing with the designs and logistics and stuff. remember, president trump was quite literally a REAL ESTATE MOGUL for decades.

the guy has made billions by overseeing the constructions of very extravagant buildings and structures. he can definitely build a fuckin' wall.

>ITT autists tell us all that because Trump, a president everybody was going to obstruct at every turn, didn't accomplish all of his herculean goals in under a year it means he's never going though with them.

the wall getting rubberstamped is probably happen this year, probably finished construction 4th year. The real trick to that is going to be making it so that the next Dem/RINO president can't knock it down and import all beans after 10 minutes in office

yep. well said.

Anyone else confused on how polls like this work? I was not asked, and I'm 1000% sure nobody on here was asked. How is this kind of shit fair? It's probably why all polls showed Hillary winning, why does anyone still trust pictures like this

NEVER

HE'LL BE IMPEACHED

SORRY DRUMPFKINS

1. ask for the youngest person since they're more likely to hate president meanie pants
2. target specific areas with more people who are more likely to hate president meanie pants
3. make it available through media that is well known as anti pres. meanie pants, thus making it more likely to draw in people who want their biases confirmed anyway
4. "margin of error"
5. purposefully sample more democrat leaning people than republican leaning people
6. just make shit up