What’s pol’s opinion on weed and people who smoke it, do you think it makes them dumber or smarter...

What’s pol’s opinion on weed and people who smoke it, do you think it makes them dumber or smarter? I know a couple of people who smoke weed and most of them are always the brightest so what do you think?

i personally don't care about weed either way, no one is forcing me to smoke a burning bush

wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't shoved in my face every single waking moment
now I think it's degeneracy

I like to smoke every once in a while. It's the whole "stoner culture" that's cancerous faggotry.

wow, just wow. i need something else to make me mad, so i'll get mad at weed and videogames

Smart people smoke weed, don't watch tv, and they don't engage in stoner culture.

>Go to Vegas
>Find novelty in buying weed from a white guy in a nice store that basically made the whole thing a fun experience.
>Smoked and got high, enjoying a night out at Bellagio
>Occasionally walk past someone smoking a blunt but not in a 'Fuck sake that stinks' kind of way

>Go to California
>Literally every fucker is smoking weed on the beach is either a hippy or black homeless people
>Everyone walks around in this drugged up haze while people literally eat out of bins
>Everyone trying to tell me gay sex is okay
>Everyone trying to tell me love is free and should be shared
>Junkies passed out everywhere and others chasing you down the street for money

I dunno, I used to be all for it but recent experience has taught me it's too easy to fall into a literal hell.

Any drug in excess is degenerate, it harms your ability to function really this goes for any recreational activity. The people I've seen smoking weed aren't made dumber, just lethargic. It should be legalized and invested at an alternative painkiller to the hyper-addictive prescription painkillers on the market now that are like supercharged Heroin.

In the end if we are a free country, legal adults should be able to inject or smoke or snort whatever they want and reap the consequences of those actions in turn.

I smoke everyday, read, dont partake in the culture. Its not degenerate if you dont make it

From my experience:

> weed destroys your memory
> weed leads to a lazy, degenerate life
> weed harms your ambition
> weed makes you dumber in a very subtle way
> weed can make you more depressed after awhile
> weed attracts shitty people even if you're not shitty

etc.

>This
I go to work, come home, workout, then enjoy being high for the last couple hours of the day. Helps keep me sane.

Then kill the degenerates but let normal white men still smoke. Honestly weed is the only thing keeping me from blowing my brains out, knowledge on the JQ is a heavy burden

I don't smoke weed, I vape it

I literally smoked the shit every fucking night after work for like 4 years straight. All it did was make me tired as fuck the next day, and less apt to get a better job. Once i quit, I started my career not long after. I dropped it, and never looked back.

shit thats the wrong pepe

I do it, but it is degenerate and makes me emotional and shit

I feel invincible whenever I'm high, it's the same as alcohol except no negative side effects, and you always feel happy.
I just make amazing performances at any party whenever I'm baked - I don't really use it for anything else

Weed didn't make California like that dumbass the kikes did

agree with this

weed is for niggers. cut it out.

Nightly smoker here who started due to medical issue where weed was said to potentially help. It did, been free and clear of issues 9 years now. That's the plus side.

Only downsides? Jonesing a bit when things get dry on occasion, but nothing a few OTC sleeping pills can't fix. And paying about $300/month for my fix isn't cheap, but then again, I rarely drink and don't eat out much, so it's a balance I can live with.

I've taken breaks for a few weeks by choice, but it is easy to go back into the habit after one time back at it again. But, I don't smoke before 11 PM, don't go out in public after smoking, and don't participate in stoner culture. And I do run a successful company during the day, and have for 20 years, so the whole "MUH WEED MAKES YOU LAZY AND STUPID" meme is garbage for those who have self-control.

Have just read a mother in Belgium burned her 2 year old daughter on a BBQ grill to death.
Weed is sometimes the only thing that makes me half way able to cope with this shitty world desu

Weed is like alcohol it's fun do smoke with your friends once of twice a week but if your smoking weed everyday by yourself you have a problem.

every damn day you pot heads have to ask what we think about pot. Its like you have short term memory issues or something.

Pretty much a slide thread at this point...how many time do you have to ask for pol approval on something....why do so many people need to slide with "tell me how to think pol" threads. wtf happened to this place?

Sadly enough many IQ people are attracted to novel brain experiences like drugs. Many drug abusers are otherwise intelligent, sometimes they can remain functional enough but most are negatively impacted.

I occasionally like it for introspective purposes. I don't smoke often but sometimes will take a hit if I have the opportunity.
>be me
>at a bar last saturday night
>had a few drinks, started getting a bit tipsy
>was planning on going to another bar, maybe with some younger people and more bar sluts.
>before I left there was this dude that was smoking weed out of a vape
>asked if I could have a hit
>took a hit
>next thing I knew I was pretty high
>decided not to go to another bar, ended up going home and messing with electronics and making up a personal budget on a spreadsheet.
Alcohol seems to loosen up my inhibitions and make me dumber overall. Marijuana just seems to make me more level headed and creative when I smoke it, albeit maybe a bit less sociable.

Smoke the shit outta it

Dope is pretty good
>smoke it
How retarded do you have to be to smoke it? Holy shit, we're not cavemen.

I honestly don't like smoking socially. I'd rather take a hit and sit home and maybe meditate, or look up videos about weird subjects like time dilation. With that said, I agree, everything should be done in moderation.

literally proving weed is to keep the masses ignorant
It's overrated bullshit, don't fund the cartels. Smoking weed (or anything) is begging for health problems, it's not really any safer than tobacco. Edibles can poison you too. Just stay away OP. Weed needs to stay illegal and all the states trying to legalize it need to have their laws overturned as conflicting with the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution.
>I know a couple of people who smoke weed and most of them are always the brightest
>that grammar
You just think they're smart cause you've watched the stoner films where they portray users as intelligent. Your perception has been warped.

Fuck weed. shoot heroin instead.

It doesn't make you dumber, but it does make you lazier, which is arguably more damaging

t. dudeWEED

its a double edged sword. do too much of it and you become a burnout. using it for medicinal use, occasionally is fine. depending on how its consumed. smoking is the worst way, next to vaping out of a pen, then actual vapor no burning, and then eating it.
stoner culture is cancer.

>It's overrated bullshit, don't fund the cartels
Not in my state boyo

As a man who smokes weed all I can say is it's like any substance. It's fun in small doses but if you become dependent it sucks. If you can handle your shit you can handle weed, but it can cause psychosis in people prone to it so it should be controlled.

>Edibles can poison you

now i want some weed

>God descends from the heavens
>"ay Moses come hit this shit"

Never really liked weed. I was more of a fan of cocaine, luckily I had the self controll to cold turkey that shit after a summer of going crazy with it when I was 18.

I wish it were legal I would grow it I vape it unfortunately I don't want the feds to raid my house or receive a felony for growing a plant lol.

I like weed but I fucking hate weed culture.
>DUDE BLAZE IT
>4/20 lol
>It's the miracle drug!!!11
>Hey man, I just got this new stuff, wanna try it out with me and my 7 stoner friends I do nothing but smoke weed with?
No, I don't wanna go chainsmoke a joint between 8 people I don't know at 2 in the morning. I wanna do shit, and then after everything is taken care of for the day, get blazed out of my mind and play some good vidya.

Weed untangles you when you're friends with it for long enough — to some the prospect seems terrifying. They know why :^)

Same.

It's only OK in moderation. My dad grew up and did a little and said it was fine. However his friend never stopped smoking and even eating marijuana in large amounts and even though he's fine, it's made him very dimwitted and zoned out...at least he's always relaxed though...but he's really fucking dumb.

Marijuana is phenomenal at fucking pleasure/reward/motivation systems all to hell. Pretty cool otherwise though.

Looking for a hook up, hit me up.

>do you think it makes them dumber or smarter?
what fucking difference does that make, who benefits from it's prohibition and why the fuck should we spend XXXXX kazillion sheckel units protecting somebody's private business?

the answer my friend, is blowin' in the wind
the answer is blowin' in the wind

Brightest? Potheads always seem like the most retarded people around.

Better than shilling some orange faggot 24/7 who hasn't done any of the shit he said he was going to do.

Indeed

>not knowing Sup Forumss opinion on weed
lurk more you faggot
sage

> This thread form last night....?

Nice try Jamal

I like to vape THC distillates and play MechWarrior, or read things that I may or may not actually absorb. I'm not about to make a culture out of it, nor will I make the point to anyone that I do this outside of the anonymity of this shitty forum.

It gets posted every night. Probably, in order to slide more edgy topics i.e. St Louis riots, such an advertisement spreads the appeal for a noxious substance that has been used in many cultures to lower the inhibitions of a populace to degrading acts and criminality. Not that weed doesn't cure cancer or isn't used by smart White people.

Also marijuana+pussy is so pleasurable. That is the real addiction.

Recreation: Good
Habit: No
Addiction: Get help
Don't take it under the age of 25, too. It might hurt your brain. It's best to be taken as frequently as a glass of champagne.

>inb4 mary jane legalized only to realize after 20 years there is a national IQ decline crisis