Oops i ruined my career

oops i ruined my career

Other urls found in this thread:

usma.edu/news/Shared Documents/Response to Social Media Posts by USMA Graduate.pdf
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115
ddr-uniformen.com/?page_id=416
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the same guy? Holy shit the focus lens made him several points uglier

>Is this the same guy?

No. The guy on the right is an ultra high IQ city person. The guy on the left is a rural and suburban retard.

>that face
Would not be surprised if he's part or full kike.

ROOSTER BOY!

So anything REAL happening to this guy because of this or are we all just LARPing again?

What kind of uniform is this?

>Westpoint graduation is in May
>It's September

So he took these pics a few months ago.
Where is he now?

West Point coatee - formal uniform they wear for parade and graduation

Same guy you fucking stupid leaf.

Well the Communist Control Act prohibits communists from serving in the armed forces.

I just got of the phone with someone who was 10th mtn div and he did a little research about him
He told me cib has been investigating him for a year and he’s probably getting article 15 and doing a little time behind bars

Apparently the 10th mtn div out of ft drum, from what I’ve found.

>West Point coatee
U.S. Military Academy, I imagine it's like Berkeley nowadays?

>West Point

in every war movie the retarded officer that nobody like is from west point

His combat infantry badge has been doing research on him?

The military brass was magnificently informed yesterday, give them a few days. Protocol and all.

Currently being investigated. They're most likely waiting for the attention he's gettin to wind down and will dishonorably discharge him, make him pay the Army back for all his education/training, and hopefully put his ass ads in jail.
He openly admits to overthrowing the U.S. government from within.
>pic related
Srap1

Also there is pic related
>usma.edu/news/Shared Documents/Response to Social Media Posts by USMA Graduate.pdf

>"Long march through the institutions"

Oh god fuck this bastard.

My buddy is former infantry out of fort drum. He lives in that area and fishes with the former division sgt major

Good source. His CIB is a badge though. (Stands for Combat Infantry Badge) His COC ( Chain of Command) is definitely investigating him though. Just trying to bust your balls (it failed).

He'll probably be fine, and that's a good thing. The less cohesive and effective the military is, the better. We don't need an army of Sean Hannity listeners, itching for a crusade for Israel, or a crusade for Wal-Marts in North Korea.

>long march through the institutions
>ostensibly to install a communist regime
This can easily be interpreted/argued by a military lawyer as seditious conspiracy i.e. kid could get slapped with charges of treason under 18 US Code Chapter 115

>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115

US military uniforms look so fucking gay kek

unironically, he should hang before the redskins/chefs game this coming monday, t-shirt and all.

/pol openly admits to wanting to brainwash generation Z, how is that not a "long march through the institutions" you FUCKS?

you all should be thrown in jail

kikes don't join the military though they're lazy fucks

Also part of the issue is that he is wearing a CIB and hasn’t been deployed in combat yet, which means he is wearing a decoration he hasnt earned, which is a big issue.

Is it cid then? He told me it was the army’s own internal nsa.

You should however try joining the Marines since many gangs have their men join the military to learn tactics. The mexican mafia for instance.

I also new a recruiter who said he was offered thousands to train men in mexico.

also sorta related this tactic is used by both white and latino criminal gangs but not niggers which is why they are getting owned in compton.

what was that Che Guoovera quote about black people?

>says this fucking faggot
Excuse us for having a military tradition that goes back 250 years.

>Australia
*INHALE*

Upon research, yes. Army isn’t much my thing.

>maximum butthurt over their gay fairy uniforms

A FUCKING PARK RANGER

God that commie fist salute never fails to make me cringe.

>gay fairy uniforms
>ADF literally marches for gay pride dressed like twinks

Aussie uniforms make you look like a cross between Canadian police and proud little boy scouts.

>everyone hates john mccain except a million people in arizona
hi 2006

eh, he's a bit of a teenaged edgelord, give him some combat experience and see what comes of it.

Kek, even East-Germany had nicer uniforms.

>meme helmets

HAHAHAHA look at this shit

GUYS IS MY HAT BIG ENOUGH YET? SHOULD I GET A BIGGER HAT OR NAH? HAHAHAHAHAHA and why is he wearing a turtleneck lmaaaaaao

Yeah, no. He's not going to get a dishonorable. The only way you get a dishonorable is through a court martial, and you have to do some pretty serious shit.

> combat infantry badge

Well, that's a cadet, he's not actually in the military, so it's not a real uniform.

You know what to do, West Point.

this bait is so weak its almost insulting

>not posting Grandpa's uniform

Fuck yeah, 2 based Aussies probably drunk off their arse got paid to shoot as many emus as they wanted with Lewis machine guns. The emu war is the greatest thing ever.

*loses to birds*

The Emu army has never known defeat.

>what is the Communist Control Act
The federal government can try him for treason, legally. I'm not saying they will because it's riddled with jews and commies, but this IS serious shit.

Oh really? ddr-uniformen.com/?page_id=416
Didn't want to shame the Aussies too much.

>2500+ enemy casualties
>0 friendly casualties

Given his CIB, Air Assault, and Airborne badges he's most likely prior enlisted. He's probably just some E4 who is trying to be to win the decades long E4 tradition of trolling the Army.

Seditious communist conspiracy is pretty serious. He ought to get the firing squads as an example.

Friendly reminder the ammis still haven't paid us for stealing our WW2 Helmet design and making their own Helmet out of it even the reason they had cloth over it was because alot of people said those were "Nazi" Helmets and the cloth was suppose to hide the shape of it

>Be officer
>Get political while in uniform
10 U.S.C. § 973 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 10. Armed Forces §973. Duties: officers on active duty; performance of civil functions restricted
Oops. Enjoy your court martial, kike.

>Still loses
>Gives up and doesn't do what they were supposed to do
>Being this lazy
Still nothing to be proud of m8.

That design there was technically superior to the earlier design, namely better coverage when lying down.

Problem is it looked fucking terrible so they didn't use it.

>forcefeeding people the truth via redpills is the same as brainwashing

well sure, if youre a faggot.

>Holy shit the navy

Actually, I bet there is a lot of shit involved

>design helmet
>it is the perfect helmet, affording the wearer maximum protection
>can't use it because it's a "nazi helmet"
the absolute state of society

Sounds like the Vietnam War m8

Communism lost the second faggots and niggers started embracing it.

tip top trolling, user.

they can, but it won't happen. at most he will get charged with conduct unbecoming of an officer and a gentleman, bringing discredit on the armed services, article 134, and maybe failure to adapt. none of these are dishonorable level offenses. even combined, hed be looking at an other than honorable, or at worst a bad conduct discharge depending on if it goes to court martial. He's definitely going to lose his commission. They might make him to enlisted to fufill his obligation.

We support the traditional institution you literal faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUT WHATS FUNNIER IS GERMANY'S RESPONSE

He's prior service. He did earn the CIB. Let's not spread bullshit.

this is the exact photo that makes me glad I didn't go through with signing up. It must be hell.

It's ridiculously easy to bait yanks. It's almost not even fun.

Hey guess what?

Fuck you. It's all got to go.

Eh, you have a point. But we didn't lose to actual fucking birds.

>Mongolian amateur hop scotch fan club
>institutional power

Same guy I think. Left cheek, same bumps.

Where do you think all the army officers come from

the uniform alone is proof that they should've won. Sometimes the ugliness is just too large and all encompassing.

It lost the second someone actually tried to implement it.

communists and jews control everything now. it's "freedom of speech" you see.

He can earn those (minus cib) in west point.

Hes advertising political positions while in uniform. He's fucked

>West Point
>ROTC
>Green To Gold

There is more than one way.

I thought the ass was supposed to be on your back..

>The march continues

Good. You'll get some exercise, whale.

You dont have freedom of speech while in the military and in uniform. You belong to the government when you sign up. You're not allowed to be political while wearing your uniform in the service, if you do you're going to be pretty fucked

>The long march through the institutions (German: der lange Marsch durch die Institutionen) is a slogan coined by student activist Rudi Dutschke to describe his strategy for establishing the conditions for revolution: subverting society by infiltrating institutions such as the professions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

>Entryism (also referred to as entrism or enterism, or as infiltration) is a political strategy in which an organisation or state encourages its members or supporters to join another, usually larger, organisation in an attempt to expand influence and expand their ideas and program. In situations where the organization being "entered" is hostile to entrism, the entrists may engage in a degree of subterfuge and subversion to hide the fact that they are an organisation in their own right.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism

In Platoon the dumbass Lieutenant is ROTC from Ohio State. The Captain that calls the air strike in on his own firebase was a West Pointer.

Just photoshop a Swastika onto his T-Shirt and replace the "Communism will win" with "Heil Hitler" and that would garner some attention

I can get behind this