HAPPENING: ALABAMA SPECIAL ELECTION

MOORE-57.4 STRANGE-42.6

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=gC8SYIrZp5A

nytimes.com/elections/results/senate-special-election-primary-runoff-alabama?mcubz=1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/912845110055981056
nytimes.com/elections/results/senate-special-election-primary-runoff-alabama
youtube.com/watch?v=DRjzxupscwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really hope moore wins

Yeah don't want strange man he is definitely an establishment person.

Bump for Moore

reminder that no matter who wins the media has hit piece articles already written

1) Moore wins, then they write about Trump losing his base

2) Strange wins, then they write about how Trump supporters are retards who listen to Trumps ever beck and call, and how the Tea Party is dead...

Gas gas gas.

Did Drumpf's endorsement of Strange do this?

you guys realize the leftists flooded the election and voted illegally for the opposite republican trump supported right?

STRANGE HAS LOST
MOORE HAS WON
twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/912845110055981056

does this really even fucking matter?

Yay, with any luck, the libtards will take this as a kick in the arse.

what? trump is pulling for strange.

you idiot, Moore is literally /ourguy/

Wow user, you should take all that proof and go to the police!
That'll teach those libtards not to do anything illegal.

Roy "Ten Commandments" Moore FTW

more dancing conservative tits, pls

are you saying that's a bad thing?

"The conservative-populist Tea Party movement is bigger than Trump"

Someone redpill me on who is /ourguy/ and why?

>moore has 5 counties already

Roy Moore

Moore is literally "Deus Vult" and I am not even fucking meming

Forget the libtards, I hope the RNC realizes their cushy jobs are on the line if they don't get on board with Trump.

up to 8 now

trump is a neocon

go back to the donald

ROY'S /OURBOY/

bump

NEW YORK TIMES NOW PREDICTING ROY MOORE HAS WON
nytimes.com/elections/results/senate-special-election-primary-runoff-alabama

BASED MOORE IS WINNING IN A LANDSLIDE

Look at all those rural areas voting for moore and then look at all those citycucks voting strange

if that was true it'd be the other way around

DRUMPF BTFO

called for moore

Sodomites are gonna burn now.

Nah, Trump's endorsement is the only reason Moore isn't 50 points ahead. Moore winning will be better for Trump anyway.

>$30 million

Rural and Suburban votes rolled in late!!!

No one anyone actually agree with Moore's platform to personally execute all the blacks and queers right?

Pretty upset rn, fellow PEDES. Trump support "Big Luther." He was /Our Guy/ and now this idiot Moore who probably opposes based homos like Milo just won.

LMAO DRUMPFTARDS IN DENIAL

HUGE LOSS FOR DRUMPF

TRIED OF LOSING YET?

>4 more for moore

I wonder if strange will take any.....

Press S to spit on the GOPe

>tfw two of your decade-old Machiavellian machinations get undone in the span of two days

Just a dip in the bucket for the Primary spending to come.

>spacing
get out newfag

no he isn't

Being a Jew lover is not the same thing as a neocon although there is some overlap. Call me when he invades a country or stages a false flag attack.

fuck off /le donald/

>“””””pulling”””””
No way in hell did Trump personally want Strange to win. Endosrsing Strange was just a way to get the uniparty off his back as a trade

LE DONALD BTFOOOOOOOOOO

I wouldn't expect a subhuman to understand it, but I'll explain anyway. Strange is the incumbent due to shady dealings made after Sessions became AG. If Trump had endorsed Moore, Strange would have reason to vote against legislation Trump wants, which would then continue if Strange won. But by endorsing Strange, Trump gets favor from him, since that's have establishment politicians work. It sucks, but since Trump isn't a dictator, he has to deal with shady people and not just give them the firing squad they deserve. Fortunately it looks like Moore will win, and he will support anti-globalist policies like the travel ban since he'd do anything if he thought it would make America safer for Christians.

S.

MOORE STRANGE DEVELOPMENTS AHEAD

>Call me when he invades a country or stages a false flag attack.

fair enough

CNN IS ABOUT TO LOSE IT
THEY ARE REFUSING TO CALL THE RACE
ANDERSON ABOUT TO EXPLODE IN ANGER

>unironically being from reddit in 2017
I hope none of you other nazis do this.

>5 mo(o)re

JUST ACCEPT IT
DRUMPF LOST

did u see the rally he did after? this was a backhanded endorsement

>A GUY THAT SUPPORTS DRUMPF WON
>THIS SOMEHOW MEANS DRUMPF LOST

nice try Vlad

This is not normal
>This is not normal
This is not normal
>This is not normal
This is not normal
>This is not normal
This is not normal
>This is not normal

i know right? 6 gorillion dimension chess

>more dancing conservative tits, pls
she is anti Trump but who cares, we use her image for her tits like the whore she is

VAN JONES IS LOSING IT
SAYING REPUBLICANS ARE BECOMING NAZIS AND ALIENATING VOTERS

Fuck off with the Drumpf shit. His name is Donald Trump regardless of what John Oliver tells you.

Also he endorsed Strange literally to appease Mitch McConnell. It backfired on the establishment GOP, not The Donald.

Can always count on CNN for information when you don't know who is jewing who. The turbo jew can't give up their brainwashing platform, after all.

why did our man /bannon/ back Moore?

Good. Moore is almost /ourguy/.

Trump has been swallowed by the swamp a long time ago.

Kek CNN is butthurt at moore's win

Strange would have stabbed Trump in the back. Trump's an idiot. They've walled him off and are feeding him so much disinfo, keeping him distracted with useless crap, he's completely clueless and out-of-touch.

WOMAN ON CNN CALLING ROY MOORE "PROBELMATIC"

>I hope the RNC realizes their cushy jobs are on the line if they don't get on board with Trump.

lolwut, The candidate Trump endorsed just lost,

We did it you beautifully autistic faggots.

This is setting us up for a 2018 nationalist wave that will remove all the paid shills the Kikes have in Washington and replace them with American patriots.

video???

>Moore, who is extremly pro-trump wins over neo-con strange
>Trump either wins a republican or wins with a faithful servent

> win election
> ALIENATING VOTERS

what did he mean by this?

>duhuurrr drumpf btfo!!1!1

Emphatic S

4D chess worked bigly

This is far better than normal

Nah, just trying to play nice with Ryan to get shit passed. Pretty sure Trump will be happy with Moore, his endorsement of strange felt forced.

Luther is a rino. If Trump didn't endorse Paul Ryan and McCain would throw a hissy fit

>moore up to 25 counties

>Be me
>Love Trump and even have a Trump sticker on my door
>Know that Strange is a Republicuck but has endorsement of Trump
>Know that Moore is /ourguy/
>Moore wins but Trump lost

How should I feel right now?

Trump wants to distance himself from Moore because he refer Asians to yellow skins.

It's a smart movie politically but also bad because he endorsed a Democra0

He set up a win-win for himself. That's barely above 3D chess, get your dimensions right.

>voters alienating other voters by voting
shieeeeeeeet this must be some kangz philosophy from egypt

>If Trump didn't endorse Paul Ryan and McCain would throw a hissy fit

lol right, like he's given a shit about what they think in the past.

Strange is a McCain-tier RINO and Moore is a super pro-Trump guy.

It's not hard to figure out.

All I know is that I'm supposed to like Moore rather than Strange. Can I get a quick rundown?

Trumo may have lost, but his agenda clearly didn't.

I live in Alabama and everyone I talked to knew Moore was gonna win. He is by far the most well know politician here.

Luther conceded. Moore wins. Fuck all ya'll niggers. Stand for the flag or stand in the fields!

The people are stronger than Trump. You have no idea what you are dealing with.

>the redditor can't into basic political power bartering
Here's a tip for the newfriends: Alabama is the stronghold for the southern establishment, thus is a den of corruption in and of itself, quite separated from Washington with its strong and old political loyalties.
You either play ball or you sit on the sidelines with your thumb up your ass. Would rather avoid another 8 years of Obama, personally.

>his endorsement of strange felt forced.
srsly
youtube.com/watch?v=DRjzxupscwQ
"I'm doing this because I have to, vote for whichever one you want."

Moore is a good ole boy and Luther is a twoface lawyer, easy decision for most people here

Eventually, yes. But Trump had nothing to gain from endorsing Moore, while endorsing Strange would have at least delayed his betrayal until after Trump exhausted his political capital (in the event that Strange won).

Trump gave a halfassed endorsement for Strange to make it clear to the GOP establishment that Trump's movement is out of his hands personally.

Trump wants Moore, but he knew his non-endorsement wouldn't hurt him. Now the RINO cucks know their time is up.

>Trump lost
Trump never loses. Haven't you learned? He's been slowed down by the swamp, but Breitbart pulled him through it. Welcome to the political revolution.