Living in Filth

What's the correlation between wealth and cleanliness?
It seems like every "low income" home I visit has shit everywhere and people excuse it because "they poor peepo who can't afford no maid".

Pick up your shit you damn animals.
Too much shit? Sell it or throw it the fuck out.

It's a state of mind. If you live in a filthy room in a filthy house and don't shave or shower, you will feel like a worthless shitbag. If you make your damn bed, shave, and shower in the morning and pick up your trash, you will get calls for job interviews.

They work two jobs to get by and then are too exhausted to clean. Also cannot afford mexican maids. Anymore dumb questions?

This. My job and home were without power and water for a week due to Irma, and my house became a pigsty as I had no motivation to clean it.

To be fair, I didn't have water to clean anything but still

>implying that wealth=cleanliness

you fucks have obviously never been to a rich white girl's dorm room. only time they're without the maid and it always looks like a bomb went off

I had to run home, shower, and wash my clothes in hot water cause I'm pretty sure they had bedbugs.
And I sure as hell don't have a maid.

Women are messy in general, this is a class-transcending quality.

you are right..as much as i hate to admit it..people who take the effort to stay clean will take that effort in life..it also seems like if you put the work in to take care of yourself you will feel entitled to nice things and that is a large part of having them,,

DIdn't really care about the stuff I had when I was poor, so I lived in a dump.

Now that I earn £38k a year I have nice expensive furniture, and it's worth taking care of. I also live around other rich people who take care of their property so that has something to do with it.

Dude, people with money are fucking just as bad, usually worse. They just end up paying somebody to wipe their ass for them.

there are a lot of poor people that do keep their shit cleaned up. it all depends on how poor they really are.

>depends on how poor they REALLY are.
This fits my experience
Don't have experience with rich people. I'll take your word for it.

So what? They aren't actually rich and don't have a penny to their name. Daddy makes all the money, and I guarantee you his room, house, office and car are immaculate.

part of it is the hoarding mentality, the false equivalence of more shit = wealth
then again, I've been in a millionaires basement in his mountaintop home and it was a fucking pigsty. I was quite surprised desu senpai
it's more of a class and/or spirituality thing I think

you act like poor peoples houses start out that way. Its from broken dreams. spic and span when you first move in. great life ahead of you. then something starts happening. they keep getting fucked over. things get harder and harder until you dont have time or motivation to do anything but work and pay the bills and have a couple beers on the weekends. all your shit starts to get old and broken down because you have absolutely no time or motivation to do anything else, and there you go. Thats how it went for my parents. We always lived in a very clean house when we were upper middle class. and even middle class but once you get to the barly have money to pay bills category you pretty much stop giving a fuck.

>sell shit
>get money
Seems win-win.

state of mind, faggot

rich slobs, poor slobs. shitty bait

>carpets
>outdoors
Why do they do this?

sell what? broken old crap? it costs money to get rid of the stuff you cant just throw it in a trash can. you have to pay for a pickup.

Looks like a perfectly good bicycle to me. Tires look fine too.

haha nobody buys shit like that.

The poor need to clean their rooms, sort themselves out, and rescue their fathers from the underworld.

wouldn't rugs laying in the fucking dirt just attract bugs and shit?

to be fair those look like young poor people that like to party in the backyard and bbq with friends. the rugs were probably put there for a party once and they just left them.

t. ex trailer trash

In my city you can find shit on the streets and sometimes dead people/species but we are the wealthiest in the nation.

Any stories worth sharing?

My class mates and I saw a homeless black dude beating it on a crowded train once during a school trip back in the day. The girls just watched silently in disgust

>t. defeatist
this is exactly where the slobbery starts, at "oh well".

Poor people gather trash because their own mind is a mess. I know people that are filthy poor but their houses are really clean and comfy. I also know people with some wealth that just can't bare to throw away things and just pile it up in the backyard. The filthy is in their minds first.
pic related

I think upbringing is a huge factor. I grew up in an environment where an extreme level of cleanliness was expected from an early age. My parents used to make me wash the ceiling. Think about that for a second. When was the last time you washed the ceiling? The ceiling was monthly, and the walls got washed twice a month.

oh shut the fuck up. you can believe it or not. it is what it is. if you cant buy a fucking thing and you give all your money to pay the bills you really dont give a shit about beautifying your neighborhood anymore.

>it is what it is
Like user said
defeatist

Poor people don't have as much disposable income so they don't want to throw anything away that they may need later.

well fuck, i can't afford outdoor persian rugs.

why even live?

Low iq=low income=low motivation=low morals

I alreayd said I got out of that type of life but unless you've been there then you should proably just shut up about it. we had to skip meals all the time. you really dont feel alot like cleaning when you are hungry.

>inb4 just get food stamps
food stamps are for people that dont make more than 11k a year. the welfare system really is just reparations.

This.

This is what starts it and it spirals out of control until they're keeping paper cups just in case.

correlation is between wealth and laziness and then laziness and cleanliness. You would be shocked with how filthy some section 8, live on full benefits people, who literally don't do shit all fucking day long live....they could spend hours a day cleaning their homes and living in decent conditions, then spend the next couple hours cleaning up their neighborhood...but they dont...they watch basic cable all fucking day...

Wealthy person will spend an hour a week, or work enough to pay someone else to do that.

Laziness is the key.

Your flag is rather telling.

the connection is ability to organize your life

that translates to physical surroundings as well as finances

it really boils down to both parents working 8 hour jobs and not being able to afford maids.

agreed. sort yourself out NEETS