Why didn't Shinji take advantage of the situation...

Why didn't Shinji take advantage of the situation? Why didn't he tell his dad to give him a large sum of money to pilot the Eva, like make a deal with him
>ill pilot this robot alright, on one condition, you give me money and other cool stuff like new threads

That's like asking the most asked question.

>why didn't Shinji make a move on all the girls around him

>I understood literally nothing about the show I watched

I'm sure most kids would ask their parents to give them money if they ran a big corporation

>I understood literally nothing about the show I watched

What the hell would Shinji want to buy with money?

unlimited steaks

Why the hell would you bump this shit thread?

A noose or a shotgun

>implying you can fix psychological scars by money
>implying NERV didn't pay for the housing costs and food expenses

Then what didn't I understand

>new threads
Shinji isn't black.

From your questions, I would say literally the whole fucking thing.

Gendo uses every cent towards nerv, which bankrupts countries on a daily basis. I'm sure he'd be happy to share some of that money that wouldn't be able to buy shit in the poor ass post apocalyptic universe.

He could have asked for his approval

>poor ass post apocalyptic universe.
Everything was poor, huh?

did you watch the show? Everyone had almost nothing. There was an economy sure but it was in shambles compared to what it once was.

Yes I watched the show, but I didn't realize it was THAT bad. At least shinjis friends were able to afford a sega Saturn though

which easily could have been left over from before the second impact. Almost everything in the show is like that.

>Yes I watched the show,
Then why do you ask the same questions someone who has never heard of it would ask?

Everything is like at the second hand store?

Likely left in some abandoned home, rei lives in one giant apartment complex that is nearly completely empty.

Wait wait, why does gendo have her living in a abandoned apartment complex. I thought he cared for her, like when he went to go open her plug thing after unit 00 went crazy

Gendo is literally autistic. It runs in the family.

>I thought he cared for her
Jesus fuck, you really haven't watched it at all. She's a fucking clone you pathetic retard

So it's obligatory to treat clones like shit? Seems reasonable. I understand now