OROVILLE DAM HAPPENING EMINENT

Oroville user here. I do volunteer work for the Butte county Sheriff's department in Oroville, CA. I'm here to tell you of a possible happening.
I was helping set up for a meeting for the department in a confined room underground today. What I helped set up was a collapsible wall with a bunch of charts on it pertaining to flood evacuations and the individual sectors that would be affected by the dam breaking and the procedures that would follow if the dam were to break. Even if this is illegal to say, they have been keeping quiet about the dam situation. There has been no progress made on it. Looting in Chico and Oroville is still prominent. There are military police stationed on the road leading to the lake to prevent anyone from going near the dam. I will be safe since I only travel to Oroville for volunteer work with my church and live elsewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Base_Lewis–McChord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Base_Kitsap
youtube.com/watch?v=3INHJvbJ5KQ
youtu.be/7dDHzjTPcBk?t=23m33s
archive.is/P7Uqm
thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/06/12/adm-nuclear-dam-busters-found-under-oroville-paul-preston/]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's wrong with the dam OP?

u think these are related somehow?

please kill californians oh please

>Looting In Chico and Oroville
Bad b8

Same. I hate these commies.

Lol "Butte"

Oh fugg :DDD

>and the individual sectors that would be affected by the dam breaking and the procedures that would follow if the dam were to break.
What cities/communities would be the most affected?
Who is responsible for the dam, the Butte County local governments? Or higher up in CA government?
Thanks user

These are all in Washington.

Butte like beautiful

Bump for another crisis actors episode

Wait is this oroville shit still habbening? How have they not got their shit together yet?

proof or gtfo

From what I saw, Oroville would be Katrina 2: Electric Boogaloo and Chico would be just flooded slightly. Durham would be of higher waters. From what I know, it is the county and city's fault for poor maintenance. Oroville isn't exactly a flourishing city. Big heroin and homeless epidemic.

Because their local economy is ran by heroin and meth

I live in Olympia ask me anything.
Also:
>multiple military heavy jets every night for about a month. refuelers maybe?

Chico....
Best LSD

I saw cloud seeding today over Oroville when I was outside

looks like mid air refueling OP's. There's 2 AFB in washington

And best place to get fucked in a bar if you're into that. I've literally seen people fucking on the dancefloor when I was dating a bartender and would visit him

>Chico flooded
This is the worst larp I've ever seen

It's not going to break. They can just keep the water levels low and there's no danger.

Did I just go back in time? I thought this was already dealt with like a year ago.

fake orville happening is the most egregious fake happening you could do. hang yourself.

Nigger I saw the charts. I'm talking about like three-4inches of water tops
Nope. They just don't want people outside of Oroville to know what's going on

ive noticed this too, is there some sort of military base (or whatever) in the area? noticed there are a lot coming/going from seattle as well

I already plan on doing this, but unrelated to your reply after I go for the high score

Why would water flow 30 miles north of the river for no reason?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Base_Lewis–McChord

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Base_Kitsap

Cascadia is about to have a massive earthquake. If your damn is weak, this might be what is concerning them.

>Cascadia
Is everyone in this thread fucking retarded?

Wait. What?

sorry can someone gib me rundown on what happens if the dam breaks? how catastrophic is it?

Yes. It's a bunch of east coast larpers who have no idea what the geography of California is or have any concept of the size of states on the west coast. The same idiots who were celebrating the dam potentially bursting because they thought it would somehow affect San Francisco or even stupider, LA.

It will really suck for a few thousand hicks in the mountains, and not much else.

Sounds like a city of sin, OP. Could be god's will to smite the drug addled degenerates.

Ever watch dutchsinse on YouTube? 80% accuracy. And when you live in cali, you're not looking for happenings, you're planning your escape routes.

It could go up to an 8 or 9. Oroville, if unstable, would be effected.

more like 10% accuracy and a horde of goalpost moving dicklicker boomers to cover for it. hes not even the best at it which says something because the rest are garbage too.

First off, 8 or 9 magnitude earthquakes don't collapse dams a thousand miles away.
Second off, Oroville isn't unstable. It had a spillways collapse and was in danger of overtopping.

If it does collapse, there will be a second gold rush that happens in the area. Get your panning gear ready

youtube.com/watch?v=3INHJvbJ5KQ

live cam of the dam btw

Fake and gay OP

it's called emergency planning. Nothing special

>What I helped set up was a collapsible wall with a bunch of charts on it pertaining to flood evacuations and the individual sectors that would be affected by the dam breaking and the procedures that would follow if the dam were to break.
I know what you mean by this

but I can't help but to imagine a wall made of foam bricks that they will knock over as part of their presentation.

Beale AFB user here, OP is a faggot. I wish some shit was going down, it'd give me a chance to do something less skull crushingly boring than what I actually do, but ids not habbening.

Holy fucking shit.

Can you stupid fucking reddit-fugees type "sage" in the fucking options box?

They didn't deal with it. The water just went down.

When it comes back up, shit will be bad.

What's sage

This is Boeing Field in Seattle you idiots. That's where they flight test out of. They go out, fly around and flight test. They're not meant to be going direct to a city.

who had "6 months later" as a bet for the collapse back in March?

bump

NOT THE FUCKING DAM AGAIN PLS ANYTHING BUT

Lol no, cali has regulated small scale gold mining out of existence. It's actually good for fish if done right, but some native tribe did what they do and convinced some woman senator feels are more important than reals.

Earthen dams are perfectly sa

STOP BUMPING THIS STUPID FUCKING THREAD YOU IDIOTS.

That dam will not break, look at the schematics

you're an idiot

Is it for real this time?

it's been so long
is it finally time lads

DIDF go away.
/odg/ is reborn!

obviously on patrol looking for Nork invaders

I can only hope. I miss the /comfy/ hourly numbers. 15 volts!

Nothing ever "happens" on pol
You're all faggots. Sage

nigger that happening was ages ago. are you a quantum leaper

And you didn't take pictures, right?

youtu.be/7dDHzjTPcBk?t=23m33s

Watch Dutchsinse. He does earthquake forecasting and I think he's really onto something with his methodologies. Skip to 23:33 of the video. He thinks there are undersea eruptions off the coast there that they are not reporting. He provides convincing evidence with unexplained atmospheric moisture patterns in the area caused by undersea volcanic activity.

>oh boy

Someone did say the dam would be at risk with autumn flooding or something, idk what the seasonal weather changes are like over there.

that appears to be flying from boeing field as another user stated. JBLM airforce base is about 50 miles south, near where it says puyallup on the map but to the west. I lived across the street from it for years and 95% of the traffic is c17s.
tacomafag here, what's good

trust us, No one hates "Californians" I.E SOUTHERN Californias more than us nor-cal people. You know they own all our water? Its cool because we have our own water supplys and our tapwater is better than most places but we get fucked infrastructure wise. They were supposed to maintain this dam, now what, we lose our oroville tweakers and our lake? Man property values are going to skyrocket up in these hills.

meant for

Endurance test mules

>tfw dam engineer

ama

Can confirm.
I live East of jblm directly on their flight path and, especially last night, there has been a lot of air activity coming into jblm. Twice as much as normal if not moar

It looks like it's a test flight for the tanker program.

Who /chicostate/ here?

>Oroville user here. I do volunteer work for the Butte county Sheriff's department in Oroville

dud, why dont u also post your adress, phonenumber, emaol and a pic of yourself, (((user))) ?!

*facepalming intensifies*

Can fucking confirm OP, I live right next to the lake, they have a guard posted 24/7 at every entrance to the spillway

>Looting in Chico

The flooding would happen all the way down the Sacramento river, Marysville and the like.

happening WHEN

>for volunteer work with my church

It was never fully fixed. Something else distracted Sup Forums from the Oroville dam situation but it is still a fucked situation.

The fact that they're working at night indicates such.

serious question - are you aware of the nukes stored under the dam?

i have a hard time believing you op im going to need more proof or this is a larp.

ADM Nuclear Dam Busters Found Under Oroville Dam
archive.is/P7Uqm

[source: thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/06/12/adm-nuclear-dam-busters-found-under-oroville-paul-preston/]

Looks to me like they are just about done reparing it. Those Oroville happening threads were good times though. Just ONE more night of rain and that fucker would have went. At least a lot of us became honorary dam engineers that week though.