Libtard seeking answers

Hey,

It's been at the back of my mind for some time now. Those of you who consider yourselves Nazis or think that women and or other races are to be distrusted/are lesser. Where did you originally begin thinking this? Was it something you think came from your parents or was it something you came to yourself.

My background as a globalist cuck and libtard was mostly due to what I was interested in as a kid with some influence from my parents, as I've gone to college I've formed more nihilistic opinions about the world. That sort of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html
jewornotjew.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxlwskDzJpOOx6n4AzRlBAPGc0OlLHtxf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not a nazi, but growing up I lived in a suburb of a city that had a large black/hispanic population. As I grew up I hung out in the city as it had more stuff to do. It's then when I started recognizing non-whites resort to violence and thievery to get what they wanted. I never was a victim myself as I understood how to handle myself, but I witnessed enough actions to observe repeatable patterns of behavior.

Life changes opinions based on your personal experiences and being open to accepting things that may go against your previous notions if you had always been one-sided.

I was a raging liberal lunatic from age 13 (got into the punk scene when very young) through my mid-20s. What changed me from being that way to what I am now (ultraconservative nationalist)? Let's see -

- Being harassed by feral nigs when I went to college in a major city.
- Seeing what nigs do to destroy everything they come in contact with.
- Reading about black criminality and how excessive it is compared to whites with no viable reason other than their being low-IQ subhumans with no impulse control
- Seeing women do everything they can to "get revenge" on men, despite 99% of women having never been held back by men at any point in their lives
- Seeing how the same leftism I once believed in couldn't stand up to any logical arguments
- Seeing that same leftism go full retard and get so batshit crazy, I couldn't defend any of it any longer
- Starting a business, and seeing how much I get tax fucked to pay for shit that's one money pit after another
- Buying a home, and seeing that 2/3 of my property taxes pay for the same public education that's turning out barely-literate kids who think that social issues are the only thing to care about
- Seeing enough evidence of (((them))) really having a desire to destroy white Christian culture
- Seeing "disenfranchised" groups become too big for their britches to where equality isn't enough, they want to be above everyone else and be absolved of all stupid/illegal activity
- Being told for years that as a productive, non-criminal white man who hasn't fucked with anyone's life in a negative way that I'M what's wrong with the country

You can only take so much before you break even if you're super-crazy leftist, unless you're irredeemably retarded as people are fast becoming, in which case euthanasia is the best option.

Interesting, was there any income inequality between you and the non-whites? I feel like there may be a lot of skew in my view or your view. For instance, my high school was about 40%-50% Latino and I would say that the white kids of lower income were the ones who were always starting fights (usually with eachother) and brining guns to school. Not to say that others didn't as well.

Went to a 90% black school. I learned to hate them by being around them.

I was pretty liberal and anti-racist for most of my life, and I come from a pretty apolitical working class family. I became full-on leftist during the ages of 14-16 because of the people I was talking to online. I started going on a music forum when I was 13 and got all of my views from the far-leftist people there. I then discovered Sup Forums after somebody mentioned it there, and I later joined a Sup Forums kikebook group after being a regular on Sup Forums for a while. Some of the people I friended there were centrists who posted moderately redpilled shit about the Clintons and about leftism in general and I started questioning my friends' beliefs, after two of them became dysfunctional trannies. I then decided that I actually liked Trump and supported him during the election, then I came on Sup Forums for the first time for the edgy memes after he won. Now I'm 18 and a white nationalist/paleoconservative

I don't know for certain, but I would hang out at the arcade a lot and would watch white kids get "jumped" for money so they could play more video games and buy weed, not buy basic necessities.

Did you have a definitive point where you renounced traditional liberalism? Like, the acceptance of new ideas? Have you thought the same way about white trash meth heads that are, in my opinion, on the same level of destructivity as inner city low income individuals? If not, what is the difference?

Sorry again, don't mean to be too intrusive. Just curious about what formative shit people have gone through.

My mum is very liberal. She is also an excellent mum. This is because all she every wanted to do was be a mum.

I don't have a dad though. This is because my mum intentionally got knocked up by a guy who she had no intention of keeping in my life. Having now met him as an adult, my mum was right to keep him out of my life but wrong to have a baby with him. She brought a kid into the world knowing he'd be fatherless.

So why did she do this? Because leftism has been destorying family values for like 70+ years now. My grandma was born into a good family but went all rebellious and hippy in the 60s. I don't know the details but she became pregnant with my mum out of wed lock and my mum has never met her dad and knows nothing about him. Her reaction to that is to dismiss the need for a father is a child's life.

All of this was exaggerated by the fact that she attended a girls school in a educated liberal area. All her friends from school married weak, spineless men and are suffering for it now. When a parent fails society steps in. My grandma failed to instill family values in my mum, and society reinforced this due to leftisit ideology, instead of picking up the slack where my grandma failed.

So to summaries, my mum is perfect wife material. She is 100% family focused. However due to poisonous leftist ideology she dismisses the value of a father/men in general. I reacted against that and this is how I became a conservative.

Parents and me started very save the world peacenik types. Saw nigs were trouble during stint in Army, but gave them benefit of the doubt. Direct experience on a near daily basis while attending college and grad school both while living in ghetto with niggers is 100% what changed my view. They hate whites, do not respect property, are savage, violent, lack self-control and only respect extreme violence, which by then I was delighted to visit upon them.

1. You don't have to be a Nazi to think women and other races are to be distrusted/are lesser.
2. Not all races are to be distrusted, just those who have proven time and time again that they are biologically incapable of higher cognitive function (niggers). Asians are for the most part OK, they do their thing we do ours.
3. Women should have civil rights, but should not have political rights since they are far too emotional for politics which should be a sphere of reason (thus, a male sphere of action)

You can't help but notice shit. I don't hate any group of people but you can't help but notice that on average blacks and Arabs are a lot dumber and less intelligent than whites and that Asians tend to be smarter.

People willfully delude themselves and focus on that one smart coon they knew once, because reality isn't all that pleasant.

>Did you have a definitive point where you renounced traditional liberalism?
It was about a year-long transition of wrestling with the fact that everything I USED to think seemed terribly illogical, while having to accept that I was becoming that which I used to think was the "problem with America" and the reason my pipe-dream ideals couldn't seem to come to fruition.

>Have you thought the same way about white trash meth heads that are, in my opinion, on the same level of destructivity as inner city low income individuals?
Of course! Human garbage is human garbage regardless of skin color, junkies are niggers in their own right even if they're pure white. While I have a great disdain for blacks due to the fact SO MANY OF THEM tend to be lifelong fuck-ups, I don't hate ALL blacks by default, but remain skeptical of them and prefer to just leave them alone (while hoping they'll also stay the hell away from me).

Basically, once the door in my mind opened that said "Maybe, just maybe, you've been giving some people too much credit despite the evidence they can't be decent members of society while blaming those who ARE living properly are the ones you've been persecuting!", it all changed soon afterward.

Mostly realizing how much of a sheep I am and that propaganda affects me started me down the rabbit hole. I realized how it is important to slide down as many different ideology tubes as possible to get a bigger picture of what is going on in the world politically.
The TL:DR is that while modern European and American culture has been striving to correct injustice, but have been manipulated and exploited by those that are inclined to team play. (Zionism)

Reading actual Zionist doctrine or books by globalists and communists has opened my eyes more than any redpill thread on Sup Forums

>Did you have a definitive point where you renounced traditional liberalism? Like, the acceptance of new ideas?

>Like, the acceptance of new ideas?

gee i wish i was progressive like you liberals mmm so tolerant, plz dont call me a nazi anything but that.

I'm writing this on a phone and I'm pretty bad at making points through writing. I meant that traditional liberalism is the acceptance of new ideas. Say for instance, if you believe that blacks are biologically inferior, your willingness to accept new evidence or propositions.

Honestly, I wouldn't find that question too annoying. I mean, it's pretty rare that someone dumps their previous ideology without having been exposed to something new that replaces it.

Use this as an opportunity to show that we're not just knee-jerk edgelord fags (not all of us, at least), and that, if you keep your eyes open to the world around you and don't cling to false leftist ideals of utopian equality, you'll likely end up redpilled at some point.

I notice you ask a lot of leading questions. Could your inescapable protective baggage survive a reading of George Orwell's Politics and the English Language?

I used to hate the fuck out of women. It was an r9k symptom. Then I improved myself both mentally and physically and now I don't give a shit

Haha, probably not.

I would argue that as someone who from the opposite side I do have a vested interest in trying to justify my own points and view. However, you are right I'll try to limmit this if possible through leading questions.

Why do you hold the beliefs that you do? To what extent were they molded by the various institutions you encounter in life (school, media, etc), rather than following a path of inquiry? Had you been born in 15th century Spain, would you have been a devout and unquestioning Catholic? Had you been born in 1950s Russia, would you have thought the righteousness of communism self-evident? It's extremely difficult to critically examine the dominant weltanschauung of the society you are born into, it's simply seen as true by the majority and that social pressure is often difficult to swim against.

I'm not a Nazi at all, anti-authoritarian to the core, however I'm distrustful of anyone who isn't part of my family because I understand some basic things about human beings. The only part of my beliefs that came from my parents was that they taught me to never implicitly trust authority figures or anything they said. I live in majority black city so I really don't have any choice but to know the truth about black communities and black crime, and what black people think of whites. I also got quickly familiarized with extreme levels of government corruption and incompetence. After I got done with highschool I spent about two years doing a few small part time jobs and spent a lot of time on the internet immersing myself in politics and debate, statistics, etc at which point my political views and opinions about other groups of people solidified into what they are now, which are that:
1- Groups of people act in their own interest according to long lived traditions and in-group preference.
2- The above is not immoral or reprehensible.
3- That it's not immoral to look out for your own ingroups and interests.
4- That governments absolutely cannot be trusted or relied upon, and the more power you vest in a single person the more likely it is to corrupt them.
6- As such the government should be stripped of every single bit of power that is not absolutely essential for the maintenance of the country.
7- That freedom is more productive and desirable than slavery, and as such should be maximized and protected.

Every one of my more specific and complicated beliefs stem from these simpler basal beliefs.
What is traditionally liberal in America would be considered hardcore conservative by modern progressives (a historically authoritarian and thus anti-American party). At this point Liberal has been completely poisoned by what used to be called the Progressive party, you will notice that they permeate both the Republicans and Democrats.

This fucking hat is wrong. Ambivalence is an attitude, you have to be a person to be ambivalent. It should say ambiguous, which is appropriate for a thing.

> traditional liberalism is the acceptance of new ideas.

so you accept facts, statistics and reality?
are you an honest person? you already know why your here then and the answers to your questions your going to eventually come too, maybe your looking for a reason not too come to these conclusions liberalism was a good excuse wasnt it?

>Where did you originally begin thinking this?
when I saw how blacks live and treat their own then blame it on white people
The same can be said for feminists
also
curryniggers
sandniggers
taconiggers
riceniggers

I'm not racist, I don't think women are lesser, but I do believe their strength is in sympathy and emotional protectiveness, not objective rationality.

>>Hey

Stopped reading and saged... If you want to know, LURK MOAR FAGGOT!

You made it despite the current fuckery. Congrats

This, humans have sexual dimorphism for a reason because each sex has evolved to specialize for certain functions within the community.

Went to a 50% black school once

>shills trying to get information on the user-base so they can shill harder

anyone who thinks OP is genuinely interested in your life is a fucking idiot and should gtfo

Just living around them honestly. Libs literally live a safe space life full of hypocrisy. Virtue signaling when they are they most depraved, degenerate, lying pieces of shit to grace social media. Having no concept that POC don't want a hug or understanding from your white ass. They want you dead and not a god damned thing you cried about on Facebook for years pertaining to racism will mean anything.

Pic related. These white people were just like you and entrusted their child to the care of a wild monkey.

You will obtain the very same results no matter what faggot cuck shit you believe. I promise you.

I just like larping as a nazi. I don't actually hate Jews or want to gas anyone lol.. And I don't view other groups as lesser, but I view them as very different, with different abilities and interests.

Honestly all this beating everyone over the head with WE ARE ALL EQUAL day after day after day is what made me start to question it. It's like the one fundamental pillar of American society that everyone asserts should not be questioned.

But once I discovered the truth about race and IQ, everything finally started to make sense, and the curtain hiding why the world is the way it is, started to fall away..

I was actually a civic nationalist and voted 3rd party. But about 6 month ago I moved from a small town into a city with a large black population. Living next to some section 8 housing, my opinion of blacks taking the following changes
>I think African Americans are pretty cool
>black people can be kinda annoying
>I wouldn't exactly call blacks people
>I hate niggers
>currently trying to find the "active KKK branch" in my area

Part of the reason that I am here asking these questions is because I want to be presented with dissenting viewpoints. Admittedly, I probably am a sheep, but, it's how I get by. My view points were formed mostly from what I thought could grant me success, with a little bit of wanting to save the world. pre-college me was one idealistic mother fucker. I guess I still hope that people can have discourse and tolerance, though, there are a lot of shitty people out there. I'm becoming more of a realist through studies and reaching out to everyone that I can talk to about what the world really is; however, like you said, I do believe what I am taught in school and what peer reviewed studies have to show. I guess the way I see it, I could just as easily be brainwashed by one side as the other. Sort of a catch 22 in that regard.

This was incredibly inconcise but I hope it serves to answer some of your questions.

...this was my up bringing.

Nothing creates an informed opinion than repeat first-hand experience.

C'mon, man, what do you REALLY think the shills will gain from this? They already know our reasons, but posting rational explanations for WHY we gave up on leftism is guaranteed to help get more people away from it than the shills can ever hope to take back to their camp.

Trust me, there's a hungry base of people who had thought "I'm a life-long liberal, nothing will ever change that!" who are starting to see the light about the hard realities of the world and the people who inhabit it, and the more we can let them know that there's good reason to abandon leftism's evil clutches, the more our ranks grow.

Even if it's just b8, it's still fine, I don't care how people choose to spend their time, and replying to shill threads goes on here every minute of the day.

My pops grew up in Intercity Detroit in the 60s and left in the late 80s. His experiences on blacks there where to me so over the top and I couldn't believe them. Then I decided to go to job corps and the rest was history. Try living in that environment and not turning into a animal. That's the only way they don't fucking eat you alive in there. It was a great experience learning about how simplistic they where and how many are human garbage. But you know you learn there that most poor people regardless of color are human garbage.

>dysfunctional trannies
Between dual clutch and CVT their fucking everywhere

No retard, they're shills. Stop feeding the shills. Why is that so hard to understand?

are you asking any more questions you fucking dickhead or is this a slide thread and your done now because a conversation has started?, got any more question about blacks? i got one for you, whats the tally of nigger dick you've taken? serious question? seems to be a bit of a theme with these threads, muh blacks how can white bois compete?
well fuckhead you've had nearly a dozen posts since you last one you had questions apparently but just asked stupid fucking leading ones, you dont give a fuck your bait got some replies tho gg.

>I meant that traditional liberalism is the acceptance of new ideas. Say for instance, if you believe that blacks are biologically inferior, your willingness to accept new evidence or propositions.
do you really believe we're all stupid mongoloids who will far into your smarmy logic trap that you've think you've set and say we shun all new ideas.
>I'll try to limmit this if possible through leading questions.
gas yourself

Good for you user, breaking the cycle of leftist degeneracy is one of the highest virtues. If you accomplish this, your posterity will be proud of your decency and courage.

i adhere to Nazi beliefs and I don't hate or believe that I am better than any other race , I take pride in my own and my brother races , and I grew up in a large NJ city and made excuses for black violence and unremorsefulness into my late 20's...... blacks and half of browns are broken

So, every post of "I'm beginning to question the way I'd been thinking all these years" is always a shill post with no exception? Neat. But incorrect.

Even if it is just another shill post, who the fuck cares? It's not like ignoring this one thread makes all the rest go away.

OK that's good, it's how everyone starts out. You do sound amenable to thought outside the social consensus so that puts you ahead of many. The following series of blog posts was instrumental in my "red pilling" process when I first read it four years ago right after graduating college while still very politically confused, but sensing something wasn't quite right about status quo politics. I don't agree with everything he writes (he's strong at describing the situation, but IMO weak at the prescriptions), but enlightening nonetheless. It's also really long, so bookmark it and treat it as a book to read later rather than something to respond to ITT.

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html

It is because libtards call you a racist ect anyways

You even write like a pansy. Christ.

Honestly I wish I had a cool ass story like getting beat up by a bunch of nogs, but nope. I just got radicalized online. I've experienced a robbery done by a stereotypical black man but that's about it.

>currently trying to find the "active KKK branch" in my area

nice lad but stay away from that FBI honeypot

> discourse and tolerance

tolerance is by FAR my favorite word in the current year

all right shitdick i'll tell you how i got here, i never gave a fuck and never paid attention to what was going on around me because i new it was all bullshit, then i decided to pay attention to all the muslim shit going on a few years ago and i found amren and other boomers like ramzpaul very quickly on twitter, it was the first time i heard people talking about something that was real and what mattered to me and it was whats happening to white people, then i learned what a commie was and how conservatives sold us out and how none of this shit would stop the mass immigration the replacement the poz the equality the lies until the last liberal was strangled to death with the guts of the last communist.

Kek. I can hear the uptalk. I swear every male under 30 who's on the left talks like a faggot. Seriously, put them in a time masheen, send them to 1987, and everyone would assume poofter.

honestly, wish I was doing this for a social study shill or some shit that would net me some money; however, this is just a late night procrastination and curiosity thing for myself. Which is exactly what a shill would say, and a shill would admit that a shill would point out these points. I don't exactly know how to prove I am or am not a shill one way or another.

That being said, thank you for your generousity in stories and My point about traditional liberalism was wrong, I admitt, seems to be a sticking point.

I guess another question is, how often do the shills do this sort of thing? Is it frequent?

Thanks man, I'll check it out!

i always had a gut feeling of disgust when looking at nonwhites but for most of my childhood i pretended it was not there to not change my liberal beliefs that were socially accepted
The turning point for race realism was when a gang of drugged out sandnigger kids robbed me and a few friends.I honestly never expected to see such animalistic behaviour from kids and it really opened my eyes.After that i started paying attention and came to find that crime and type of crime had a clear indisputable link to race.i also could not help but notice how incredibly inferior to greek kids the albanian/gupsy/pakistani were in school
After that i found Sup Forums and started approaching the subject from a more fact/study based angle

My ideas about women are a more touchy subject.Growing up i was influenced a lot by left wing culture icons and teachers,i had the idea that women are just like men and that they should be treated like men.i kept that obviously retarded idea for the longest time and to my surprise i seemed ta have no success with the ladies.I did somehow manage to find a girl that i liked and things were going decent enough for the start.After some time things became really stagnant and i seemed to be making no progress even though i was a good friend.The first realization came to me when said girl started dating a friend of mine.To this day i remember the smugness and maybe even the enjoyment that i could see in the face of a person i considered a friend.She tore my heart out and not only did she not care but she liked it too.That forced me to reconsider everything i knew about human relationships and societal hierarchies.I realised that the weak man is mocked and hated by women even if he is friendly to them and that women create their personalities as a front to pull in men and not as something that they truly believe and live by(this is expressed the most in the way that they engage in politics,supporting parties and ideas that they do not have any idea about)

What is "traditional liberalism"? Do you mean classical liberalism? 60's activism and its results? You should watch, say, Jordan Peterson discuss the difference between classical liberalism and postmodernism. I think it's really going to activate your almonds.

this place is astro turfed 24 hours a day by many different groups with agendas not including the shitposters, if you take anything seriously here or think its what *this* place is your an idiot, nearly every single thread is a shill thread with bait and topics by designed to make pol circle jerk over topics and stay distracted, also you talk like a faggot and your autism is showing

I was you 18 months ago, specifically with the catch 22 predicament. It's incredibly hard to question what you've been taught, and like fags know here, seeking the truth is as liberating as it is horrific. In that same light, it's easier to ride the socially popular wave. It basically came down to a simple realization to me: keep going if you want to know more objective facts, or stop with one foot in the door, carrying a conscience knowing you're forcefully stopping your own intellect for the sake of what people will think of you. You get over that, and things start adding up quickly - quicker than you're going to like. College and mainstream studies both carry a bias, but you won't realize it until you're seeing both sides, which will begin to quite literally make you ill with disgust, but far more pity for your former self. My advice is to ask questions from every viewpoint, and luckily you can find that here with people all over the spectrum, including the shills.

Thanks for staying here forever.

Was raised liberal and thought abos were awesome as I had never actually met any. Then I became a cop and had to police them. Jesus christ.

In relation to my opinions to women I made the mistake of marrying one. Most definitely a different species. We should never have given them the vote.

Even my daughter, as much as I love her, needs to be kept away from any serious responsibility.

Give them caring and nurturing things to do, but not anything beyond the most limited decisions.

i realized the holocaust was a lie. however, i'm not a nazi. i admire hitler for standing up to the globalists though.

i turned to a nazi when i watched Hitler: Rise of Evil.

yes, this movie unironically turned me into a hitler loving nazi.

Was never a liberal but used to be a hardcore cuckservative neocon.

I would say I was generally pretty ignorant until the 2016 election in that I could only parrot basic right-wing talking points.

What Trump was saying went against a lot of my beliefs but were curious to me so I started looking into them.

After numerous red pills and countless hours of researching historical policies and ideologies, I'm now a white/American nationalist(don't think we need an ethno state but we need America to be 75-70% white).

One of my major red pills were 'The greatest story never told' documentary which will pretty much red pill you about WW2 and how the Nazis aren't the evil monsters that the Western Jewish education/indoctrination centers would have you believe.

Also actually reading some of the UN's plans and watching their presentations which are freely available on the internet (Agenda 21/Agenda 2030) which clearly state how they want to cut down the global population and flood western countries with degenerates under the guise of multiculturalism.

The Kalergi plan and the Bilderberg meetings were magnificent red pills.

Start reading into Patton, Eisenhower, and JFK and you'll also find a mountain of red pills concerning globalism, the Deep State/shadow government, and the truth about WW2.

Reading the works of Barry Goldwater on the trilateral commission and council on foreign relations was a major red pill.

Lastly and most difficult, realizing all of the Christcuck republican faggotry surrounding Israel as one of our greatest allies being an outright lie was truly the greatest red pill.

Learning about the Talmud, how Jews control our media and education, how Jewish Zionism/Judaism is Communism and how Marx, the Kremlin, and the Bolshevik movement were all Jewish or had Jewish heritage is enlightening.

Seeing the degeneracy of the West in real time correlated with what I'd read and seen ultimately pushed me to the right.

I'm a fan of Jordan Peterson (even Shapiro to an extent); however, there are some thing that I disagree with them about. I'll watch that, thanks!

I grew up in an orthodox jew neighborhood and went to a 87% black high school. My entire childhood was a red pill.

you're a kid, kid.
when your life starts to get serious, it sharpens your thinking.
the only faggots that remain libtards after college are trustafarians, faggots, professors and niggers.

if you remain interested in the world around you and are not insulated from the consequences by identity politics or obscene wealth, there is no avoiding the red-pill.

How is that even possible?

Why didn't you use your Jew powers to con your way out of attending a school like that?

I grew up as a white kid with a single mom in a predominately black neighborhood. Hell is majority non-whites.

>(even Shapiro to an extent)
lol im amazed some of you here who search for the truth give this little chicken hawk neocon hypocritical jew any time at all

>that one smart coon they knew once

Brooklyn neighborhoods are very diverse. My mother was conned into thinking that the kikes are God's chosen people by her church hence why she wanted to live near them. I got sent to my last choice high school (out of 11) despite being Valedictorian and spent 4 years in niggerland trying to avoid getting killed by the wild animals.

Yeah, I'm starting to realize that. Ive become more and more cynical already. Still can't see myself as even generalizing a race. Could be the bubble I live in, but, every black person or latio I've met has become a good friend to me. I do admit I have an incredibly poor opinion of Arab men due to my exposure in Arab studies; however, I also think that upbringing and education makes model citizens.

Typing this out I realize how cyclical it all is. Thanks for the insight everyone and, who knows, I could be joining you guys sometime.

Also, if it wasn't apparent. I've haven't been super in touch with Sup Forums since 8th grade. Hope that explains the why I sound like such a faggot

It's easier to blame everyone else, than looking in the mirror. Nobody is stopping white men (or any others) from rising up and stopping the path we are on. They are just not angry enough, and prefer a recliner. It's easier to mindlessly blame.

I'm an AshkeNazi. Is that what you mean?

Also, don't know how by my ID had changed several times throughout this thread

I've had comments disappear.

I dated a jewish girl and she would always get in the habit of pointing out all the people who were jewish to me, which got me to start doing it myself.

Some of the glorious things she said

1. She asked her dad what all the people who pick the oscars are, and he said they are all old and they are all jewish

2. She showed me this website jewornotjew.com/

3. Her dad said that situations like nazi germany only ever occured when jews became politically involved in the nations politics, and that he personally believed that jews should not run a country

4. Her mom once got angry that a another jewish person was not being neposistic by giving her son an advantage for being jewish

5. My girlfriend was complaining about philipino illegal immigrants in Israel and how their children were demanding israeli citizenship for being born in the country. Naturally being a canadian since I didn't think race should matter, just values, so I didn't see a problem with this, but what was especially weird was that she held this opinion while also being an immigrant to Canada from israel

6. She would complain about Haredi Jews in Israel and how she hated them so much that she joked that she was anti-semitic, The haredi jews did not consider her jewish and only thought other haredi jews were jewish, and demanded the isralei government pay them money to study the torah and they did no work and were exempt from the military, and then I joked back that its exactly like how the jews see the gentiles

7. I actually came across the wikipedia article for culture of critique, and it described judaism like a group evolutionary strategy and a lot of what I read in the article lines up with what I observed with mygirl friend and her family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series

Even despite all this I assumed that since we lived in the 21 century jews did not need to act the way they did as described in the culture of critique because now we had individualism

Shapiro is good as baby's first red pill type shit. General left is crazy stuff. And his double standards will eventually become a lesson in itself for many, who will eventually figure out his priorities.

so I just figured that jews should just became individuals like everyone else and thus everyone could live together in peace. The final piece of the puzzle was realizing that jews STILL acted the way they did when they were a diaspora people despite now having israel, and thus if other groups wanted to compete with them, these other groups would have to start acting more like the jews and looking out for their own interests

One of your JTRIG cube-mates is fucking with ya.

I became a Nazi when I was fired from my job for being white six months ago, OP. Heil Hitler!

Culture of Critique is the tzar bomba of red pills. It's literal Morpheus and Neo tier.

Fuck, the shill is real. I have failed you

These expository threads with excellent and well researched first-person stories are the best red pills. Social proof backed by evidence -- doesn't get much better than that. So I was just kidding, no way a shill would cause that. Lots around here are too quick with the accusations

ITT edgelords

>traditional liberalism
modern liberalism is nothing like traditional liberalism. maybe you should start there. look into the origins of liberal political philosophy and then look at what modern liberalism really stands for and promotes.

>People willfully delude themselves and focus on that one smart coon they knew once, because reality isn't all that pleasant.

Wow what a bunch of delusional people.

I had a friend/ good coworker of mine die from a terrorist mass shooting. When Bernie and Hillary said to get rid of guns, Trump said to get rid of terrorism. Afterword, I wondered why Trump is so hated even after what he said, so I decided to look deeper into things. Eventually I dug deep enough to get from regular Bernie supporter to full blown stormhead. Once you see the horrible truths of life, everything changes. What you do with that knowledge shapes who you become

Not exactly related to your question but as the son of diplomats I grew up moving all around the world while attending international schools. What may surprise a lot of you, despite differences of race and culture none of the people who attended these schools, in my experiences, exhibited the behavior many of you are so quick to attribute to an entire race of people, which would more appropriately be linked to those of low-income or in impoverished conditions. It goes without saying that kids who attend international schools are of upper-middle class to upper class households. Blacks, hispanics, whites, asians, arabs, literally people from all across the globe at an education level magnitudes higher than that of any public school, and all students very much successful regardless of their ethnicity.
My friends were white, brown, asian, mixed-race, you name it. No one cared about race like so many on here do, though their was still pride; in primary school I remember how we'd have to give presentations about our countries, to both instill a sense of pride in our backgrounds and to educate others.

It is no surprise therefore that socio-economic issues are largely responsible for the behavior many of you experience rather than any hyperbolic notions of race.

>Genetic Fallacy: The Post

you have it completely backwards. the high socioeconomics and the fact that they were international schools instead masked the true realities of racial and cultural differences. how do you not realize this?

I grew up in a small city that used to be really nice and over the past 20 years it became filled with lowest form on human existence. Niggers, spics, white trash, gooks, fags, we got infested with it all, even crooked mayors and cops that committed crimes so bad it was impossible to hide them.

Everyone is lazy infact 64% of the city is on welfare and just about every other property is section 8 and the urban decay seems to accelerated like non I've ever seen.

Growing up around all that will change your perspective of things and just made me hate almost everyone. My friend's and I hit our breaking point in high school and started speaking up and because of that the school had a problem with racism for almost 10 years after we graduated.

Human scum creates us and seeing them destroy themselves long enough to finally make the kill shot keeps us going.

Liberals ruin EVERYTHING. Outside of very small homogeneous countries their ideas DO NOT work. The fact that they want to upend the entire system that has objectively created the world's lone super power, the greatest nation in the history of the world should immediately give you pause.

>think that women and or other races are to be distrusted/are lesser.
How long after white people lose the voting majority do you think it will take for the Constitution to be labeled a white supremacist document and be utterly dismantled?
It has nothing to do with supremacy. It has everything to do with survival.

forgot pic

>Liberals ruin EVERYTHING
>their ideas DO NOT work.
> they want to upend the entire system

i find it difficult to even respond to op with anything but abuse, what a frail state of mind a person must be in that you have to slowly feed them *redpills* (reality) make no sudden movements or loud noises to not scare them away,
yet the world burns and whites are purposefully being exterminated in every country they dwell in and all these liberals do is *current year* post on levels i couldn't muster under a canadian proxy, then come here and want to talk to the *nazis*

>Those of you who consider yourselves Nazis or think that women and or other races are to be distrusted/are lesser.
I am extremely sympathetic to the nsdap cause, but I don't think women or other races are to be distrusted or lesser

Ideally I wish that everyone would live long, happy, peaceful lives but just in their own homelands so we can have our culture undisturbed and they can have theirs. People - ethnicity included - is the central part of a culture.

With regards to the whole women thing I think they've been duped into getting a raw deal for themselves and don't yet realize it.
This british guy did a really good documentary on it. It's pretty long so don't take it in all at once, but give it a watch when you have time.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxlwskDzJpOOx6n4AzRlBAPGc0OlLHtxf

Oakland grayhound bus station when I was a young teen on my way to Los Angeles from northenrn CA. Some niggers are willing to play the game and get an education, be a part of society and abide by the law.
I expect most to be fucking animals. I'm rarely disappointed.