Atheists are literally faggots

Atheists are literally faggots.

Probably because in the bible it tells you not to be gay. and in every other religion too. If gays are anything other than atheist they're the retarded flavor.

This. If anything the next logical step after someone tells you they're an atheist is asking if they're also gay.

You're literally a retarded faggot. Get out of the closet Jesus-fag.

>fag getting mad

SEETHING
SODOMITE

Found the atheist

atheism, the religion that got conquered by feminism, the religion that got conquered by islam.
atheists = islam.

I can smell the AIDS on you

Other way around. Faggots get told by every religion that they're literally going to burn in hell forever. So they typically don't ally with a religion. Hence, "atheist"

And yet you can't find big cases of atheist groups which molest little boys like you can find in some other religions.
Really makes you think.

Because gaytheists aren't a as much unified people you retard. Also mist fags are atheists and most child molesters are fags.

Or because they're subhumans

>you don't like something so naturally you must be doing it secretly

So if I don't like pedophilia...I'm a pedo?

Well, looks like a not unified group with many fags is less harmful for children than a unified group with few fags.
You really learn new things everyday.

religion is retarded
gays are statistically smarter than heterosexuals

many great minds have been gay

Sounds like something you're father figure probably said to you to justify his inappropriate touches

YOU WORSHIP A MADE UP ZOMBIE SPACE JEW! Open your eyes. Do you really believe in magic?!?!

Why are atheists/Christians so degenerate?

A smaller percentage of Christians are degenerate, although in numerical value, it's more than atheists. On the other hand, atheists have a higher percentage of degernates, but it seems small because their numerical value is small.

Of hypothetically speaking, both groups were the same size, one would be more degenerate than the other.

Fags leave religion because they are not welcome.

The ones that stay don't think they are gay.
They project and assume all men want to fuck men and need to resist that sin. These are the most vocal in hating gays.