I want to marry her

i want to marry her

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Matter-Look-Guys-Fault-Popular/dp/0316243167
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she smells bad though.

We all do.

She'll obvious divorce you for a better man.

You pathetic fucks.

Tomoko is the best.

I want to be with Tomoko.

I liked Watamote better when Tomoko only had one friend who she hated. Now she's more popular than me and I can't relate at all.

I 100% can better now.
>High school starts
>No friends for three years
>Get some friends at that point
>Talk with them a lot but never hang out much, only occasionally
>As soon as high school ends stops talking with them forever
Most events that happened in the manga also reminded me of them.
Jokes got gud again instead of just being sex jokes, and sex jokes got better.
Also this cast is top tier.

She canonically doesn't though.

why would you marry a mentally unstable ugly chick?

yen press why did you call tomoko Ugly it creepy not ugly.

I claimed her as my cum slut first

You

I'd like me as well.

What this.

amazon.com/Matter-Look-Guys-Fault-Popular/dp/0316243167

i bet she has a hairy anus and is into scat

Is that you, Radiohead? Just give her a giant veiny dick.

Japanese people don't have hairy anus

I did not know that.

Because it's a lie. Watching Galko-chan should have taught you that.

She's bitchy, lazy as fuck and would eat your brain out. She wouldn't even make you a sandwich, so you'd better start learning to cook for both of you. You'd probably need a second computer too, because she would occupy your 24/7.
She may seems cute to outsider because of her awkwardness and shyness around unfamiliar people, but to a person she knows for a long time she acting like a worst bitch, using and abusing people, just see how she behaves with her brother and both friends.
I really sympathize with Tomoko, because I know how hard her life are (and have at least some similar issues), but objectivelly, her suffering entirely self-inflicted and she is not a nice person by any stretch. Youl'd divorce her after month at most.

I really want to see some story about adult Tomoko. Lonely christmas cake with stupid and boring office job etc

Tomoko is a waifu material, but certainly not a wife material. Especially for someone with similar psychological issues and personality traits. Best pair for Tomoko would be direct opposite of her - kind, forgiving, sociable and hard-working. That's why Tomoko and Yuu are best friends. But it's certainly not fits description of most of Sup Forums audience.

She doesn't want to marry you. She hates nerds/otaku.

Every one of you could find an ugly fujoshi to marry if you actually wanted to.

You most likely smell much worse.

this meme needs to die

We need kill that meme.

I know some one from Facebook came up with that meme

I bet she still smells like a combination of onions and rotten fish

i want to have a daughter with tomoko

you'd a retarded gambler then

Izumi Kitta so cute.

Voice of Tomoko.

Season 2 , 2017 ?

Radiohead pls go.
Well that is all assuming that love would not change her at all which is not true. The very few "friends" she's got in the manga and the amount of social contact that it gives her already made her stop being an angsty jerk.

>implying Sup Forums goes outside

>Yeah... umm, could you also sniff me?
Those two need to just band together and work with each other on overcoming their fears and awkwardness like this more often.

Maybe if we get volume 10 or english volume 9 to sell out this November.

It time to save up your money if you want to see a season 2 we have to get both volume to sell out this November.

Let's do This like we did back in 2012 watamote need a second chance.

You do realize she'll leave the moment she finds a man with a bigger dick than yours that willing to put up with her disgusting lack of hygiene, right?

She's a slut through and through

>lack of hygiene
>Slut
>These meemes again.
Read the manga sometime familia.

>Izumi Kitta
i dont believe it

We need a season 2 .

I want to sexually fuck Tomoko

Yes really bad

Remember to save up your money for November when volume 9 in english Come out and volume 10.

Remember to make a amazon jp account you can buy volume 10.

This should work if everyone buy both volumes.

I hope this work.

Post the "do you suck dicks?" version.

This?

Like I said before Tomoko doesn't like TomokI any more.

I want to fuck her so hard she forgets her panties and tights the next day.

I'm sick of Facebook asshole gonna on to are watamote threads and trying to stop us from getting more people into watamote this need to stop.

This first time I have ever seen a series get fuck over this bad i'm sick to my stomach about this.

to add to this you know Sup Forums it new anime coming out call watamote.

Let's woke hard to get season 2 made.

Tomoko is so smug about her fertility.

more fucking phone posting

Tomoko is not the kind of girl you want to sleep with. She's the type that would fuck you and then become attached to you like wet on water.

I know it sounds all good and appealing at first, but it's really annoying. Let me explain:

One of the first few girls I fucked was a virgin and she went off the deep end after we fucked. Like, totally nuts. We had sex one time at a party when we were kinda drunk and she just lost it afterwards. She called me like 4 times a day, sent texts constantly, and kept buying me little gifts and trinkets (like cheap crap I didn't want like pencils and erasers and shit). If I knew she was a virgin I wouldn't have fucked her, but I made a mistake. Any way this goes on for weeks and we fucked a few more times (I thought maybe she'd get it out of her system) but it just got worse. Luckily I moved away for the summer and she eventually got over me and it was easier to break it off completely over the phone, but yeah.... not fun at all. I felt bad but she was legitimately nuts.

I know a lot about Tomoko not really crazy.

She has a nice natural smell

Not nice person bull shit did Facebook tell you that.

Go checkout all manga and tomomote puls anime Tomoko really nice person.

>has anxiety about being stank
>actually naturally smells good
I'd huff her armpits like grandma sucks her oxygen mask

What Internet content would you browse with Tomoko?

TomsHardware

The Beatles is a boring overrated band

She's not even needing Yuu anymore, she can just run into 2-3 different people and reassure herself.

>Series is now literally k-on

To eat you in the bath.

You're lucky I don't feel like going through my JAVs and looking for hairy anuses

I always wanted to learn cooking.

>"Friends" were playing a prank on her
>Tomoko commits sudoku
>Fin.

Tomoko is becoming more and more assertive we have to deal with that

Also

>Tight Yuubutt

i want to be with a girl that is so pathetic that she knows she is pathetic. She must understand that no man will ever love her, so she has no one to ever cheat on me with.

That is the perfect woman.

What was the last time tomoko seen yuu ?

The moment she learns that she's able to attract somebody she'll hop on some other guy's rod, dumbass.

Isn't that the sort of man Tomoko would want too?

I want to see Tomoko begin molesting Yuu in front of Emoji-chan, and instill her dominance as the alpha female

They're too similar, so they hate each other.

>The delinquent is actually the most pure out of all of them

smell is relative, I like natural, dirty smelling people much better than people with shitty perfumes on and shit