This is going to be a good thread

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Beat me to it.

Motherfucker

Didn't expect this...

Dads wanted.

EVERY TIME

well that escalated quickly

I can't believe there are still people who don't know about this. Newfags get the fuck out.

end.

You sound like a really cool guy

God damn it.

Fuck off

Newfag mad that he got exposed as a new fag?

why did I join this thread

Gets me every time.

You sound mad man.
And stop samefagging

You don't know what that word means do you newfag? Now fag your way over to the /lgbt/ board and rid us of your faggotry.

Was it real?

did she died?

Shut the fuck up holy shit of course it was.

Would you watch a daddaughtercest anime?

LOL PENIS

you fucking monster.

>did she died?
yes

clue the author left

1) father recording video for when he's down
2) he's burning incense in the appt (likely with her picture by it)
3) it's believed by doing this, you call the spirits of the dead.

the little girl is a ghost, he's watching the video and praying in remembrance for her. This manga makes me cry bitch tears every time I read it. Fuck you OP.

-additionally, father's clearly aged a number of years, yet daughter is the same age.

Maybe she's a midget.

Wrong.
- it's her mother's altar
- He didn't aged, just grizzled due to stress
Riko is alive and well.

Well, there's also still the clue that it (seems to be) summer and she's still wearing her winter school uniform.

>-additionally, father's clearly aged a number of years, yet daughter is the same age.
>he doesnt know about the japanese aging secrets

>summer
Just because the sun on the sky?

Post more papa dojins.

I just wanted to read a cute story before sleeping.

this get me everytime ....

Stay in denial fag. She's dead as shit.

Riko is dead!

DEAD!

Because you can see cicada sfx written there.

tfw no 2d daughteru

I was ready to fap, but not to feel.

Cicada is crying so the season is summer, probably obon.

I don't like toddlercon but this one was just too much for my dick.

Oh double dose of the depression, if it wasn't Emergence that set me off its this one right here. Thanks for that OP.

These sort of sad tragic stories (whether fiction or otherwsie) always cause a strange response from me.
I initially think nothing of it, then the sadness of the situation starts to set in.

Recognizing that emotional disturbance is clouding my mind I try to resolve the feeling. To do this I fully embrace the feeling and try to become as sad and generally "feeling" as possible.

Very quickly anything I felt about the story subsides and I return to a normal indifferent state of mind. That said, I have to wonder what kind of effect this has on my mind in both the short term and the long term. Perhaps nothing, or perhaps something so subtle I would never see it.

I assumed they were father and daughter because (it's father's day) this page wasn't posted.

The cover can be misleading in some cases depending on how "corrupted" your mind is in comparison to its exposure to various kinds of media of the erotic. To an average person they would wonder what this is about with no real bad intentions, to someone different however they may jump to conclusions and assume the worst possible thing when given just a couple of pages with little context to go on. Still a good story though and it makes me feel the need to call my father right now and tell him what I should have said a while ago.

jesus christ what a rollercoaster of emotions

and its not even the first time i've seen it

On the hypothetical that you actually happen to be a father, exactly how effective would this be in gauging a response in comparison to someone who has never had children before?

I feel nothing from this. You fucking weak willed normalfags.

>normalfags
>on Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the most normalfag board on Sup Forums.

Your thinking of /soc/ and Sup Forums really because Sup Forums still has some ways to go before you could even consider it to be normalfag tier.

YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?

;.:

>The board that flipped out when we were denied lolis.
>most normalfag

its ok user, let it all out.

I'm serious, I rarely feel anything from one shots.

edgy.

You don't even have to like lolis to want to defend lolicons. Art is not real life and shouldn't be treated as such. It's as simple as that.

It's been a while, but it gets me every time how shit this story is. Only reason this exists is because there's a "twist" that betrays the original assumption. That's a really bad excuse for a story this length.

>You don't even have to like lolis to want to defend lolicons. Art is not real life and shouldn't be treated as such.
Thats something that a normalfag wouldn't willingly admit to though. Being sparsely connected to such things is social suicide in the eyes of a normal function member of society.

You don't probably visit other boards that much. I guess you could argue everything depends on your definition of "normalfag", but I fail to see how Sup Forums would fulfill any criteria.

I cry but it takes a lot to pull it out of me. More than some brief flash of sadness.

tag : tears, father, daughter, mindbreak, nurse, cam, large insertion

>there are people who have seen this for first time
I fucking hate every one of you.

Just wait until it's time for the tsundere christmas carol and yukkuri abuse threads.

I've got to dump True Happiness again someday.

I've only been on Sup Forums for 5 years. Give me a break.
I've actually seen this what feels many like years ago. Might have only been as short as 8-10 months ago though. Not sure.

well, fuck. Every times is like the first time.

Bestest dad coming through.

>tsundere christmas carol
I can't wait. The end of the year is the best time of year on Sup Forums.

Thanks for posting the whole thing. You can take a bath with my daughter anytime.

FUCK

why is it a different loli

I WANT TO BURN MIZU ASATO'S IDEA NOTEBOOK!!

Being Regis is suffering