Wow fucking dropped

wow fucking dropped

Is that the nurse? She was, like, the only good person in the show.

WAIT for it.

>dropped at episode 20
really?

Shiki aka the stupidest vampire anime ever made.

I don't really need to see more to know where it is going, let me guess the loli wins by escaping since the monk is a lolicon and always wanted a reason to escape the shrine so he flees with her and the village is destroyed.

You peeked at last episode didn't you

I peeked ad ur mom last nite

no but it's fucking obvious she wins with all that "le poor girl" memes thrown around, I'll watch the end just to enjoy the slaughter a bit, the way the doctor planned everything was nothing short of amazing though, he reminded me of Death Note's insane plans.

This is the reason I don't bother watching it.

Good, don't even bother to watch the end.

>le innocent vampire loli escapes with his tolerant ex-monk lover

but... but... but she need to be fed ! Its not her fault she kill human ! You are all bad people for wanting to kill her !

GAS THE SHIKI

UNDEAD WAR NOW

>Best boy is died

>Cute loli vampire survives
>Sup Forums is mad
Why is this board so shit?

She was a bad loli

She was underrated, really needed more screen time. Most of the other characters were pretty shit, though. The only characters worth caring about really were the doctor and the priest.

Evil Non-Human Lolis are a disgrace to true Lolis everywhere.

I liked the loli. The only character who was wrong was the priest. Fucking race traitor.

>the priest
>literally waaah waaah I can't escape muh family traditions and leave the shrine hurr durr killing is wrong but way I'll kill this old man because he wants to kill my waifu lol!
>hurr durr she wants to die now but fuck that I found muh waifu and now Im a l33t vampire let's flee and fuck shit up kek

get the fuck out right now

what the fuck is up with the blue haired boy that became a werewolf? how come the pink haired slut never even bothered to speak with him? holy shit the writing was so bad

Loli was shit, she could've dominated half of the village and live in peace and safety while draining enough blood from them to satiate their hunger. It was her choice to kill everyone to make a family of vampires, and it was that what got her whole family killed. Fuck her.

If I remember well, there was another survivor other than the loli and the priest, right? The kimono-wearing werewolf girl if I'm not mistaken.

man, there's a lot of hate going around lately.

Same here

I didn't give a fuck about most of the villagers, but that angel didn't deserve to get killed and turned into a monster

Kimono werewolf got shot in the face by the husband after his wife got lynched.

I liked Shiki a lot, but goddamn that over the top hairstyle for half the town was way too much to take it serious

Sup Forums has always sided with the Humans when it comes to Shiki.

The Shiki don't have a case when their plan is literally world domination and the reduction of humanity to cattle.

They're abominations

when did Sup Forums start hating a man who chose an eternal loli over dirt farmers?

Yeah, but I think that in one of the additional episodes she was shown to be alive.

Shiki is the best vampire anime.

She suicided by Allahu Akbaring

He did everything wrong.

>Dropping the animated version of the People's Glorious October Revolution

fucking capitalist pig

You can't go wrong by saving the loli.

Abandoning your humanity and betraying mankind for non-human loli poon is not cool.

fucking trash humans
get your priorities straight faggot

Are you telling me you wouldn't do the same thing for an eternal loli waifu?

user, if you met a cute vampire loli who was your biggest fan, you'd do the same.

Anything that is truly eternal is not really alive. So I reject the eternal loli and cast her into the void that birthed her.

>dropping shiki before this scene

I have no words to describe how stupid you are.

>Anything that is truly eternal is not really alive
This is a problem why?

I was cheering for the Shiki, but holy shit the doctor was badass as fuck.

So you would abandon your humanity to walk the earth forever with a loli that never ages? That's disgusting.

Are you telling me you wouldn't?
What's wrong with you user?

I'd make sure and set some ground rules up-front of course, like absolutely no touching below the waist.

I may be a lolicon but I'm also human, if I abandon either of these then I wouldn't be who I am. So I would destroy the eternal loli because she is aberration to all things loli and human.

>there are people on Sup Forums who aren't lolicons

Fucking why?

Just normalfags, what do you expect from responses like and .

>then I wouldn't be who I am
But you get to be with an eternal loli.

The best thing to do with an eternal loli is return humanity to her.

>she is crushed by machines of labour
Everytime

That's just your opinion user.

Ok so I have a question

When based Doctor is experimenting on his wife he discovers that she has an aversion to holy idols, and later we also see that big tit vampire lady getting afraid of the shrines during the festival.

So why can Sunako go inside the church without problem?

holy shit stop spamming (you)s at me telling me shit for not watching when I said hours ago I would finish it well WOOP DEE DOO what I expected actually happened and the fucking shitter survived, shit anime

because it's not an actual consecrated ground, just a building with stained glass, it was kind of built to be a church but they never went through with it, they say so when they first meet there

and you wasted about 6 hours