Upper-middle Class General

You can only post ITT if your family pulls in more than 6 figures a year.

You can only post in this thread if you know how to change your own break pads, grow your own food, and raise your own children without the daycare Jew corrupting them (or molesting them) while YOU work 55 hours a week to pull in a 6 figure family value

>working for monopoly money
come back when you're getting paid in something that jews can't just print out of thin air

>family

Aw what's the matter, do you need daddy's income to call yourself upper middle class?

From this point on you can only post ITT if you personally pull in more than 6 figures a year.

dad made between 80k and 100k before taxes each year, mom made around 50k
i now go to sweet private uni and they pay for it almost all of it
life is great

What if it's just me, not a family?

This.

This whole thread is just faggots living off daddy's tendies while he breaks his back working. That's fine, but stop being a smug cunt about it.

Based

Same here except Canadian taxes take almost 50%. No way I'm gonna be working here

>he isn't working a manual labor job before running for office
pleb

>he thinks that if you make $100,000 you are "upper class"

>family
If your mom works you are not upper middle class

Underated

dad makes 200k a year mom makes 40k a year i make minimum wage and am draining their income on college tuition

You sound jelly as fuck. I pull in 6 figures easily and so doesn't my dad. How's your family business going? I'm fucking loaded you retard.

700k household income

I make 105k. White wifey makes 45k. Two beautiful white kids, no day care, my lovely white mom watches them. Life is indeed grand.

Itt: people who will be most upset when ((they)) decide to pull the plug

>come back when you're getting paid in something that jews can't just print out of thin air

What you get paid in doesn't fucking matter. What matters is what you exchange it for.

Oh and I live in white based Oregon. Own my home. Three paid off cars. Six guns. Supplies for 4 weeks.

Upper-middle class =/= upperclass

I was being nice and inviting non-upperclass plebs who at least were middle-upper class. Learn the difference shithead.

This, Varg's a retard though

You can only post in here if your family is or was of the aristocracy.

Lol yeah

My family pulls off 6 faces a year from rival gang members, does that count?

I pull in around 2-4 million AUD annually by investments like property, stocks and cryptocurrencies

>6 guns for 2-3 shooters
rookie numbers.

Doesn't matter. I'm rich.

You can only post if you can wipe your own ass

you sound like a jew

>mfw a wagecuck asked for a raise near me

Upper middle class is taking the family to Mauritius for 2 weeks and an offshore bank account(s)

These days people think they are middle class if they can pay their fucking electric bill

>acting rich on Sup Forums
>acting as if 6 figures is rich
lmfao idk if it would be more pathetic if you were larping or if you were for real

What has he said that's wrong?

daily reminder that no matter how much money thye have the nouveau riche will always be lower class

Here to rep the 6 figures club.

the question is how much time do you have for yourself and how much money do you make, if all your time goes for working and really no time for yourself, you are just a wage cuck

True, but the cash makes up for it.

so a married couple with a city bus driver and a school teacher can post here, awesome.

Most families make over 100k a year sampai

THIS.
>Be OP
>Go jogging in The Hamptons or Bel-Air.
>Be the poorest fucking person in the neighborhood.

just breaking into the 6 figures is the working poor around here. with a 100k income you wont qualify for any apartments downtown.

I wouldn’t classify myself as rich, I am a real estate agent, that job alone brings me 210+ a year, plus investments I would get maybe 300+ a year

What about if my family doesn't but I do?

If you make under a million a year you are a poor fuck. I guess maybe you could be considered upper middle class in some fly over state, but in anywhere that matter you gotta be making 7 figs to even be in the running for 'upper-middle' class

I like her shirt

I used to say that to people with shitty lag

I'm Irish you pussy

You're right, 6 figures isn't rich. 7+ figures is. And me and my family will achieve that number before 2020, I can guarentee that.

>I wouldn’t classify myself as rich, I am a real estate agent, that job alone brings me 210+ a year, plus investments I would get maybe 300+ a year

>REA

embarrassing

I'd say 150k a year is upper middle class 100k is middle class.

Op is clearly a larper , or just some nobody from rural Mississippi who thinks he's hot shit because his family is the richest in all the swamp.

>Wearing a shirt with "stop being poor" printed on it
>Personal income: $0

what is that in real money?

hard to believe there are so many poor morons in this thread. if you don't make at least 5 million a year you are pretty much retarded.

I make 2 million a year now. (Grew up poor as shit though)

>Chanel
Even the rich don't understand they are being jewed. You are just buying rich people shit because other rich people say you should.

My bank account looks like a phone number, checking in.

Self made millionaire.

Highest tax bracket reporting in eat shit poorfags

Sad

Are you retarded?

Guess I am retarded for at least another 10 years or so.

Sage. Data mining.

Was recently divorced.

Wife and I made about 110 combined pretax. And now I'm bringing in about 45k pretax. So I'll lead myself out of the door.

I'll be back though (I'm saving nearly 50% of my income to investment vehicles and the stock market.)

I make more before taxes cut half my fucking money in half m8

lol @ thinking daddy making 100k/year makes you upper middle class.

My family (me, wife, and kid) make 200k/year and I don't think I'd even call us upper middle class.

Dropped your meme flag Auscuck

In real dollars you're barely 6 figures

They have poor parts of the hamptons, average wage 33k a year. Why are these people not evicted yet

2.5 - 5 million USD

I can never have a decent conversation with him.

>Tfw peoples parents combined income in this thread is less that what dad pays in taxes each year.

Upper class is like 500k/year, upper-middle is like 250k. 100k is very solidly average middle class.

>parents exceptionally well off
>siblings well off in lucrative careers as are their spouses
>I'm unmarried living with two roommates and stocking shelves and scrapping non-ferrous metal

I'm not shamed very often at family gatherings anymore and I'm not sure if it's because they gave up or there's something wrong. Huehuehue

What's your plane lease? Serious question, will judge.

How'd you do it, faggot?

>tfw parents make 200k a year but I graduate college next semester and can't brag about it anymore

At least have some decency to not post the poorfags with money. Because that's what your OP pic is - a poorfag with money. This comes from a man whose family has money and land for centuries
Fpbp

>Get stabbed or kidnapped for ransom

>Family
>Not self earning with a portfolio

Disgusting.

>This comes from a man whose family has money and land for centuries
she's probably richer than some slavsquatting potato farmer with only 50k usd assets in USD desu

>mfw id have well into 7+ figures by now if I would've listened to my dad and invesred most the money I made in my early years instead of giving it to the drug jew

>also mfw I'd be well into the 6 figures by if I would've put just one paycheck all into bitcoin when it first came out

Mine too... $9.11 hue hue

If your family earned more than 60k per year, you have no idea what the real world is like and are likely a weak cunt.
Poverty makes for strong people.
The rich will hang.
And soon.

Don't you antifa commies have some BLM protest to go to?

>emu money worth more than burger cash

>pulls in more than 6 figures a year.
Pleb standards my man.
You can only post in this thread if you have a positive net worth.
If you make 6 figures and blow it all, you're not not upper middle class. You are however, a moron.

I have no idea. Last time I was on it over the weekend to go from NY to RI it got a warning light and we had to land in CT. The girls I was bringing were freaked out.

A roastie and her money are easily parted

This.

No, it doesn't.

Four weeks? You're like a little baby

>more than $60k/year
>"rich"

Stop being a retarded jealousfag, ffs.

I've scraped by on my own making $8.25/hour back in the mid-90s, and now have a joint household income of $200k. I know what it's like to be a poorfag, it sucks, so stop clinging to being broke like it's a badge of honor - it's not, rather, it just shows that you have no concern for saving for your future and that you think big daddy government will save you.

Protip: it won't, either make some money to insulate yourself or be ready to be the first to go when things head south.

im mexican and my wife is white

she makes 165k a year
im unemployed watch kids at home play vidya...just started witcher 3

>Antifa.
>BLM
Neither.
You however, are obviously a brainwashed slave for the elite, as you are unable to think asymmetrically about the current state of the US citizenry.
Opting instead to paint these voices as members of some group very few people are actually members of.

Real estate, investing in worthy startups.

Lol you commies crack me the fuck up. You know what is the funniest part about communism. You can only control/seize the means of current production.

Rich people see waves of hatred and communism coming they GTFO and take their wealth/production of wealth with them.

Look what happens when you take an efficient farmers land away and then put serfs on it. People fucking starve after they run out of that farmers reserves/stock.

Communism has and will always fail. Enjoy your shithole while my family starts an even better life in another nation.

>whine about rich people nonstop instead of sorting yourself out
>not a BLM-tier commie cuck
helicopter rides when?

Agreed.

New money here family wise and other than a Appétit for ramen when I'm high being poor fucking sucked more than anything.

Your mistake to think that some trash who wears shit like that is not looked down by people who are actually wealthy. Why the fuck would I go around in A FUCKING CHANEL merch around
>50k usd assets in USD
poointheloo illiterate scum.

I can do all of those things and I'm also upper class, feels good man

My parents made that but I do grunt work for peanuts

Downwardly mobile w00t

>YOU WORK A JOB AND MAKE MORE THAN MINIMUM WAGE, THEREFORE, YOU'RE A SLAVE TO THE ELITES!!!!

Dumbfuck, I've worked for myself for 20 years. I play by my own rules, and my success or failure is by my own hand since I answer to nobody by my customers.

How do you exist with so little cranial capacity to where logic and reality literally bounce off your blockhead?

Yawn.

I don't think you understand what being truly wealthy is like. I have six Cartier bracelets worth north of 5k each. I only wear two at the most. The other four just sit there. I don't even know why I bought them other than just doing it because I could.