Was he our guy?

Was he our guy?

technically not my guy

Wasn't he a libfag?

Noam Chomsky 2020!

Glenn Greenwald has been spazzing out about people thinking he was some sort of neocon warhawk type.

Apparently he hated bush and the iraq war, and was a huge fan of Chomsky

Was he even a guy?

Why do they wear such gay looking hats? Looks like a saggy ballsack

Fragged by his own men. So probably an autistic fag like most people here.

He's not wearing it correctly, or to standard. If I was his superior I would of smoked his ass for that

It's more than likely he would be taking a knee, but who knows. He was pretty liberal then, but so were a lot of people.

When I was in 2/75, I was pretty liberal too, but I always had an inner struggle of my desire to slay muj and also thinking we were fighting a war for neocon globalist jews and we should be pulling support from Israel and attacking Saudi Arabia.

Then you get older and see past the surface, no on gay marriage, no on degeneracy, no on slaying pussy, yes on slaying muj (obviously), etc.

I could tell by his low-test face

Chad Tillman was /ourguy/

doesnt matter.
He was a football player who gave his life in his service to his country.
He is our guy

>friendly fire

Got gotten for emailing his Dad about gaurding opium fields. Isnt friendly fire about a bitch, can't have a famous NFL star raising questions about our good, enterprising boys in the CIA and operation gladio..

he was /ourgoy/

Pat tillman was a leftist progressive.

Bad football player, worse soldier

hes from my town, went to my highschool, his mom teaches at the middle school i went to

Not wearing the skinned ballsacks of your enemies as a hat. Are you even trying to be chad?

Well he decided to give up millions to serve country. But would of made more after being propped up as a hero. When he got their, he decided that it was a dumb war and hated bush

He looks like he could fuck your shit up if he wanted to