Can someone explain libertarianism to me

the flag sums it up

Hard line leftism, generally siding with progressive values. The enforcement necessary for conservationism is against the ideology, and they end up being self defeating like communists.

>Do what you want as long as they're are no victims
>pay for your own shit
>government get out REEEEEEE
Depending on the kind, may or may not include
>communism is inherently oppressive and therefore violates the nap, therefore physically removing commies does not violate the nap

libertarians excuse moral degeneracy

It’s a form of magical thinking where having no or few laws and little or no government makes things better.

Get rid of seatbelt laws? Less accidents! No smoking restrictions? Less lung cancer! Fewer police ? Less crime!

It’s foolish armchair political philosophy and laughable at best.

Hans Hermann Hoppe would disagree.

>contracts solve everything
>just let people make contracts
>???
>Profit

Be free and understand the consequences of that freedom.

can we get more of these

favorite i've seen so far

Equality for retards.

nice

It doesn't need explanation: everything else needs explanation.

Lost

We support individual freedoms and free markets.

Was waiting for this one

A+

>Less accidents
Fewer.

It's a recently deceased meme. Now all they talk about is legalizing everything and are basically shittier ancaps.

It really brings a tear to my eye because I really rooted for them for the longest time.

ITT statist cucks :^)

"Fuck off"

>welfare
kek you make me laugh with Jewish lies

put simply, it means government is wrong when its scope of powers exceeds that of fraud and upholding basic human rights.

so basically every president America has had for the last two centuries has managed to make it more authoritarian, not excluding trump.

to a libertarian, it matters not which side of the spectrum someone leans on the political scale, if they do not understand that a society is made up of its people, and that if the leader of the society loses touch with its people, the society has already been lost

Good post

furthermore, i believe libertarianism, although not a flawed philosophy, cannot work indefinitely when society has no limits on procreation as decisions need to become centralized to promote further growth.

pedophilia.

I love this thread so much.

Fucking same. The laughs man

You're free to be as degenerate as you want to be.

You're not free to hit me if I call you a worthless slut.

this

libertarianism is the group-think all the socially awkward losers who lack the life experience to think for themselves fell for. before they fell for the recent 1488 it was the jews group-think.

They are in the league of RINO or weak democrat, same thing.

>2014
>reddit spacing
ouch. shoulda bought bitcoin

Has someone made a Colbert flag that says "MY SCOOOOPS!!!"?

>ouch. shoulda bought bitcoin
be honest, you didn't have the money to invest.

Seriously? It's rural white bois first ideology. The snake flag tells you what it is.

>All people are free
>Freedom of association
That also means the freedom not to associate with someone so feel free not to sell gay cakes to straight couples.
>Property rights
>Freedom to do as you please as long as you don't violate NAP
>The state can only take away freedom
A state is a necessity but since it can only take away freedoms it needs to be severely restricted to avoid abuse of power.