Trump and Plus Ultra. A possibillity

So to make sense of this I first have to explain that i believe the following:
>Nazis build UFOs
>Nazis went to Antarctica/Hollow Earth
>Nazis are still active
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235 here if you want to read up on it.

Now the theory (pic related) states they went off and left humanity alone. Now my theory is that the Plus Ultra are indeed the Nazis, or whats left of them, infiltrating key positions and waiting for the tides to change so that they can reclaim controll and BTFO the kikes. And maybe, just maybe trump did just exactly that.

German intelligence agency, the Bundesnachrichtendienst, was founded by a highranking nazi Reinhard Gehlen and worked closely with the CIA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
>Reinhard Gehlen (3 April 1902 – 8 June 1979) was a German general who was chief of the Wehrmacht Foreign Armies East (FHO) military-intelligence unit, during World War II (1942–45); spymaster of the anti–Communist Gehlen Organization for the United States (1946–56); and the first president (1956–68) of the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) of West Germany, during the Cold War.
>The CIA kept close control of the Gehlen Organization, because, for years, during the Cold War (1945–91), the Org agents were CIA’s only eyes-and-ears on the ground in the countries of the Eastern Bloc of Soviet hegemony

The EU was kind of Hitlers plan, a unified Europe under germany. But sadly became pretty much completely subverted by the kikes. Israel also was Hitlers plan (Haavara agreement) to get the jews out of the government without having to genocide them.

Project Paperclip might have been a trojan horse resulting in Nazis being able to take over parts of the research as well as intelligence service and now waiting for the right time to take over again. And maybe, just maybe Trump did just that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FSBiWLz2xA
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ev7Jr1UvzSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mengele is another sign that germans projects continued. He fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related. reminder, this is brazil)

an user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country.in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the nazis from paperclip that were put into secret agencies could have covered for both, the communication, and the creation of new personalities.

maybe the scientist just stayed loyal to germany and didnt spit out the secrets and played dumb and just fed the authorities some breadcrumps.

also obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=0FSBiWLz2xA

I have autism too

What did they mean by this?

Adamski photograf made 7 years after the war showing another sign of naziactivtiy

good for you

kecksburg acorn happened 20 years after the war, again showing activtiy way after the war

i wondered too if that is intentional or coincidence

Fake n' gay

So, this secret society is supposed to have superior technology (like the nazis did) and have left us alone (like the nazis did).
but did they really just leave us? or wait for the political climate to change, waiting for people to realize that hitler, indeed did nothing wrong, and in the meantime infiltrating various keypositions so when the time is right they can take over in one swoop. and maybe this just happened.

what exactly? the photograph? how so?
the CIA document so you dont have to type it out by the way
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf

and another one regarding german flying saucers (just 2 pages)
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
23. September 2017

pic related is page 91 of
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view

I LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIANI LIKE DURIAN

schizo go back to /x/

im /comfy/ here, thanks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
>General Adolf Heusinger (August 4, 1897 – November 30, 1982) was a German general who served as head of the West German military from 1957 to 1961 and as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee from 1961 to 1964.

How do I sign up?

>the allies didn't give jobs to spies in the nazis upper ranks

This is mostly bs other than the part about the nazis fleeing in ufos

wait for a UFO to fly by and heil it. works 14 out of 88 times

thank you!!!!!

Someone's been reading too much Miguel Serrano.

actually havent read a thing of him, just roughly what he wrote about. from what i got he gives hitler too much importance, as the divine savior of humanity and so on. however i believe he is right about nazis having UFOs, nazis fleeing to antarctica and the earth being hollow.

pic related for example is a picture of the southpole made by the ESSA 3 satellite you can find on
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
there is also a similar pic around that is supposedly taken by the ESSA 7 satellite of the northpole, but couldnt find any official source for that pic

We need our German Father back!

>kecksburg
>tfw not sure if it's just a coincidence

it was seen dropping what seemed to be hot metal over ohio. ohio is where frogman was seen. even though i believe frogman came a few years before the UFO

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Ev7Jr1UvzSo ;