WTF!!?!!

WTF!!?!!

THIS IS THE GUY WHO JUST WON IN ALABAMA

HE WANTS TO THROW GAYS IN JAIL

DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW

What if he is muslim?

Ahahhahah dumb libs won't answer this.

Get the cock out of your ass and suffer fag.

Nice. The establishment takes another blow.

>DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW
ok, hes right. i guess jail actually seems like a dumb place to put a bunch of fags, since theyll just fuck in there. they do need to be taken off the streets though.

He's not throwing you in jail for simply being gay. He's throwing you in jail for committing sodomy.

Nobody forces you to stick your dick in another man's ass you stupid faggot.

Into the clink you go

And this is why

>Commit sodomy
>Get sent to a place famous for sodomy

Roy "block the cock" Moore

homosexuality is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

Good

story?

>DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW
Don't have to, he's (going to be) a senator.

You're the ones who should be playing defense.

Told you he was who we wanted in the senate

>DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW
defend a quote taken out of context?
fuck you and fuck your low effort thread.
story?

Trump confirmed to playing 4chess

Fucked the dudes kid.
Got to him as he was walking to his hearing, gave him a wet willy so hard his fuckin brain exploded

>the next trump will literally be a hitler

kiddie diddler shot by dad of kid diddled

based

It's not that hard to find a discreet blowjob buddy if you need to dodge the law..

It pretty much defends itself.

Bret Ellis, the writer of American psycho is a homosexual

nice

Atheism breeds diversity. Islam or Christianity are your two options - That or suicide.

Keep it up demoshits ;)

I'm going to straight up murder this motherfucker. I'm not even playing, this man is from the 7th century and needs to be stopped. Sup Forums always talks shit about Muslims living in the Middle Ages, so I'm going to put my money where my mouth is. I'M TAKING THIS MOTHERFUCKER OUT! NOT THIS DAY, NOT THIS MONTH NOR THIS YEAR, but I'm going to plan and plan until I can get to his throat and give him a Scalisce!

He's right.

Nice false flag concern trolling

Roy Moore is an embarrassment

A few years back I was passionately pro gay marriage.
Now I'm almost fully anti gay rights because of how much they fucked it all up. Why couldn't they just get married and shut the fuck up like normal people!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
What's wrong, identity politics not going your way?

BOI HE FINNA DO IT!

Ooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyy veeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy

y u hef 2 b mad?

Please do it. :) I'll enjoy guarding you in the death camp

I can't defend that. Putting faggots in jail is a waste of taxpayer money. Throwing them from towers Mohammed style is the way to go.

He said illegal, he didn't say they would be put in jail. Put in the ground more like.

and?

Are you now losing the culture war now that conservatives are playing for real? Sorry cuck, get used to a couple decades of losing. It's just getting started

Reported :^)

absolutely based. about time we had a politician stand up to degeneracy

You have to give the Arabs credit, their innate frugality and natural inclination for blood shed combines into some pretty cost effective methods of execution. Very resource efficient. Now for pure panache, I have to give it to those Aztec savages in Mexico.

>Make gay sex punishable by $500 fine
>gay protesters fly in from around the country to fuck on the courthouse lawn just so they can show off their citations on instagram
>budget deficit solved

DO IT YES

The shooter's kid was kidnapped and raped by the guy he shot. The pedophile was on his way to another trial when the dad was in ambush.
The dad only got a little probation if I remember right, no jail time

I don't care about gay people, they can do whatever they want. But I'm glad this happened so shitlibs will cry about it. Maybe a few will kill themselves.

>kid gets diddled
>dad decides to commite murder
>fatherless child with mental traumas
Ah, right. Nice.

>gays
>normal
Pick one.

Obama was against gays before 2010

Sodomy is illegal and people are charged, convicted and sentenced for it daily

100% justified and righteous

The dude that shot him was the father of the boy who was raped and murdered by the guy that got shot.

there are lots of gays in jail already. they'd probably like it

great meme.

You might want to model your histrionic menstrual tantrum of a post after an actually successful political assassination. Like how Hillary snapped Uncle Bernie's faggot neck in front of a room full of liberal cucks and they all applauded for fear of the Stasi opening fire from the rafters.

Look up Gary Plauche. He didn't get any jail time

>pic related

Pretty sure they let the shooter go free

>DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW
Defend what? Homosexuality? No thanks, that shit's gross.

karate instructor kidnapped/raped son. marshals were transporting him and dad said fuck a trial. By the way, dad got like 6 years probation for killing dude in airport.

Sup Forums has jumped the shark.

I get it. I've lurked on Sup Forums. I've lurked on Something Awful. I've lurked on reddit. I've lurked on Usenet.

Trolling is funny. People shouldn't take themselves too seriously. Memes are funny. Some ideas just catch on and spread like wild. Anonymity is funny. People do crazy stuff when they're unencumbered by their "everyday" identities.

I get it. We get it. Everyone gets it.

But here's the thing.

It's really getting to the point where it's not funny anymore. It feels less like satire and more like... a desperate attempt to cling to something that lost all its value, mojo, and influence years ago.

Almost exactly like, y'know, Shia LeBouf. Which is kind of my point. Sup Forums is the Shia LeBouf of the internet.

Shia fucking LeBouf.

And here's the kicker. At least Shia LeBouf has a message that isn't total shit. I mean, I get it; Trump and Pepe are edgy as fuck. Sup Forums being super edgy and triggering everyone with their edginess is the message. But it's a tired joke. And it costs people in the end.
It increases hatred in the universe. It increases chaos. It increases sadness and loss and intolerance and pain.

And sure, you have the right to make those jokes. You can troll from sunup to sundown and that's fine. That's your message.
But like I said: that's a shitty message. It's a shitty message that hurts people. And it's not funny anymore. Hurting people isn't funny.
If you think it's funny -- well, you've got problems. And that's fine. Be that shitty person.

But I'm not going to be a part of this anymore. I'm not going to be a part of your shitty, tired, formulaic Internet culture anymore. I want my message to be better than that. I want to be better than that.

BASED

Pence and Moore, knee deep in faggot gore.

He was declared not guilty by jury, which goes to show that every now and again the justice system actually works.

is only politic

Reported to the FBI, CIA, DIA, NSA, State Police, Melania Trump, the Republic of the Congo, the FSB, the KGB, the IMF, Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Justin Trudeau's bull.

AM I the only fag who finds shit like this utterly hilarious? Best timeline

>a couple decades of losing
Let's make it an eternity.

pic related, you in last panel

>Reddit spacing
>kys

Nice copypasta

Dude, that's your problem. You grew up. Everyone did. Sup Forums is full of underaged faggots.

Why should I defend it? Let the fags fuck as long as they don't do it in public.

Faggots ruin everything

If i want to creampie my boyfriedn that's my freedom so fuck off

probation after no contest fucking lol

>reddit spacing
You weren't here long enough to remember when cheese was good. You won't be missed.

I prefer to stay up to date on memes, and use my rl position to deny employment to any Sup Forumssters I ferret out, it happens quite often for me, so it might be well worth your time.

"obama" is a gay transvestite called barry soetero

It's a no brainer, it should be illegal you stupid human filth scum! Someone else should have created the first man and woman.

>copypasta more than once a day
jesus user

Jailing is actually relatively mellow compared to what scripture mandates.

>Leviticus 20:13
>If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with >a woman, both of them have committed an >abomination: they shall surely be put to >death; their blood shall be upon them.

when did he say this?

Probably from 20 years ago. That time most libs were against gay marriage as well.

Lib brain can't compute this info

The west should remain majority white. Period.

Its going to be funny when he ends up loosing.

Why should it be legal? Even communist states like Stalin's USSR and Hoxha's Albania serious penalized homosexuality. If far-right wing and far-left wing people agree on something, it is this.

>defend this
defend yourself m8
sounds like you're gonna need it

hahaha suck it fags

Men used to actually be men

>dad kills the monster
sounds like that makes dad a hero and a prime role model. Jail or not that kid has his examples set.

We all enjoy this desu

>Sup Forums is the Shia LeBouf of the internet.
6 months ago. Quit being a newfag.
>But I'm not going to be a part of this anymore
Fuck off, then.

best part is he hangs up the phone

Fucking A! This guy is pretty cool.

>no upper lip
>vacant eyes
This dude is definitely a gay pedophile

There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little meme post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just type the words. Oh we all know the words, the uh epic meme anything isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about how everything is a meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic meme fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “GAYS ARE MENTALLY ILL. IT'S A CONSPIRACY BY THE JEWS TO DESTROY WHITE MEN”.
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.