Reminder that chief justice antonin scalia was murdered by the hillary clinton murder machine and the DNC...

Reminder that chief justice antonin scalia was murdered by the hillary clinton murder machine and the DNC. nobody ever held them accountable. this story got buried, even by alternative media, who were apparently too afraid to cover it.

milo yiannopoulos was the only one i ever saw even make a post about it, with some nifty infographics he had made, on his facebook.

the simple fact is that "wet works" has absolutely 100% NO OTHER DEFINITION than political assassination

why did everyone let them off the hook so easy for this??

also as we all know, john podesta and rest of the clinton / DNC crew are pedophiles

poor milo, who also scheduled a talk about infamous pizzagate before he claims it got shut down because he received "phone calls from the halls of power" telling him he wasn't allowed to.

at least he tried and at least he was upfront about people forcing him to shut up and stay silent. he is truly one of the good guys no matter what Sup Forums says about him.

that man deserves so much better than what he got

What cases were before the Supreme Court at the Time?
Look there...

how much does it suck though when you post shit like this and Sup Forums just ignores it. but you post a black dick and say "white bois cant compete" and the thread hits bump limit in an hour.

there was a time when Sup Forums was literally FULL of posts like this and nothing more. now the level of discourse has hit the shitter. esp since the end of the election.

Have faith user, we are here.

Is this their golden goose?

>Evenwel v. Abbott(One Person, One Vote)Status: Arguments heard on Dec. 8, 2015

>In this case, the Court will decide if eligible voting population numbers can be substituted for total population numbers when voting districts are determined.

>Back in 2013, the Texas legislature drafted new districts for electing the 31 members of the state senate. The lawmakers proceeded on a theory of equal representation by actual population, with just an 8.04 percent difference between the largest and the smallest districts. But the Texas legislature based its headcount on the total population of each district and not the numbers of people eligible to vote in each district. Due to an imbalance in the voting age population in the districts, the difference between the largest and the smallest districts rose to as much as 49 percent, when it came to who could actually cast votes.

>The question before the Court is if the one-person, one-vote doctrine requires a legislature to use voting population numbers when there is evidence that using total population numbers would cause serious disparities in the strength of the votes cast

that's a good find user. screencapped. and it was heard while scalia was alive, but not decided upon until after he was murdered. so it's possible for a motive or at least part of a motive.

Sage
Mods

I'm sleepy

What did they gain by this tho? Conservatives rallied behind getting a new Justice

Most of the 2016 election happenings discovery originated from a private research firm

They have been contained and the new discoveries have been stopped by TPTB

well it was totally unexpected that trump or any sort of republican would win the office. the attitude of the latter obama era was kind of "conservatives are dinosaurs, progressivism is the future".

also as the other user has posted, there were some pressing cases before the court at the time he was murdered

remember the "hillary has a 99% chance of winning" headlines? lol. nobody was ever really expecting what happened with trump to happen :(

I believe old Sup Forums is mostly still here, the volume of shills and newfags brought in by the election is just drowning us out.

>milo yiannopoulos was the only one i ever saw even make a post about it

Christopher Cantwell used to talk about it and look what happened to him.

Someone has a pool cleaning company named "Wet Works."

>gets a lead
>ignores it to discuss shittiness of the board

really? that's an interesting stretch of mental gymnastics. so tell me what john podesta and steve elmensdorf were doing concering themselves so much with a pool cleaning company? or why the pool cleaners caused so much of a problem to warrant the response
>sounds like it will be a bad nite , we all need to buckle up and double down
yeah, that's exactly what i say to my wife every time my pool boy comes to clean my pool

The nuggets of beautiful autism scattered amongst the sea of shit that has flooded this place.

Does someone have the infograph containing the murder location, ad for movie plot, and connections to JA?

Nevermind lol! Good job lad!

Do you have this in a higher resolution? It's hard to read the text of the chan posts.

we fucked that up for them by shifting the timeline. Don't make yourself a target and the shitposters won't come. Apparently not even real life politics is safe from shitposting now

This is Milo-posting in disguise. Your 5 minutes of fame r up faggit. kill yourself.

oh boy, you caught me. i got 2.5 million followers on facebook and i am posting on Sup Forums. shit son.

it is just the truth that milo was the only one who spoke up about it. the only one. what else can i say? he spoke about shit that nobody else had the guts to say. that was his whole career.

it's hard to imagine now, but when milo first got famous it was from discussing the wage gap, which was provably bullshit, but which NOBODY not even ONE SINGLE CONSERVATIVE VOICE was willing to really stand up and say "nope, this is utter horseshit".

say what you want about him but he deserves the credit for all of the great things he has done.

>milo
>career
pick one, son.

milo didn't have a career?? he is a famous dude and a household name. what the fuck have you ever done, worked at mcdonalds??

Today OP is not a faggot.

Bumperoni

Don't let this thread devolve into an argument about milo you fucking faggots.

Bad image. The Vineyard means Martha's Vineard.

Affirmative Action was weeks away from being toppled by the Scalia court. We had a black president who would have been a nobody without it. He wanted to preserve AA for the next 40 years or so. You do the math.

who the fuck is milo

source needed, fucking democrat shareblue superPAC over here

the guy who made right-wing populism what it is today, and then got railroaded by conservatives because he spoke openly and candidly about his experience getting raped by two men as a child in a latenight videostream.

sadly not. the only one i got

Bump for Justice

Thanks anyway, the text you can read is fucking mind blowing. These people are so fucking evil it makes me sick.

From what I recall, Texas ended up losing based on how they specifically handled it. The real redpill regarding illegal immigration is that the House of Representatives seats and the Electoral College delegates get distributed every 10 years based on the total population (which includes illegal immigrants). We all know the problems with illegal immigrants in the popular vote, but they're also giving states undeserved House seats and electoral votes that violates the one man, one vote principle for actual U.S. citizens.

Trump needs to address the issue as much as he can during his first term before it's too late.