Be me

>be me
>1/4 Asian
> the rest is mostly Slavic and European
> just under 6 feet broad shouldered and not visibly Asian in the slightest, except for the lack of body hair maybe.

>born with tiny asian penis.
>know that any girl I end up dating is only going to find out when it's too late.

I almost feel like I'm a bad person.

Dont worry user. If you make enough money ut doesnt matter.

Yep, make lots of money and buy a big car.

I have always thought I had a small penis, then every woman I've been with told me it was large. I looked up statistics and I'm supposedly a little over average. Women lie, either to make their partner feel good or to shame those who don't do enough for them. The importance of penis size is questionable. But I know for a fact you can do well in terms of sex with even a modest penis. And anything considered "small" is just cultural Marxism trying to keep you down. There is a lot of truth to the old adage of "it's how you use it". Good luck.

Get an asian girl with a tiny pussy retard

Define tiny. And like these other anons saying. Focus on growing your wallet and practice your stroke and rhythm.

Had to shower with a bunch of dudes at one point.

it was noticeable.

Though maybe it's the whole erect vs not erect thing.

Never really cared enough to check

>I almost feel like I'm a bad person.
You're on Sup Forums so it's probably true.
That must suck though, more of an post though

Your probably a grower. My dick is usually only around 2-3 soft but 6.5 hard. (Supposibly above average) I wouldn't worry about it.

I don't believe show us your dick for research

Don't feel bad, user. I'm pic related, and my dick is only 5 and a half inches at it's highest when I'm to have sex, usually 5 and a quarter if I'm just masturbating or have morning wood.

I guess it kinda sucks but I just find it hilarious.
I don't really want to have sex with anyone until I get to know them so by that point they're stuck

the two possible scenarios in my mind are are:
non-asian girl: visibly upset but tries not to show it.
Asian girl: "Again? wtf"

at least invite me to dinner first.

same but it looks tiny on my 6'4 frame

I'm pretty short though. 5'8'', so maybe it fits? Idk, if I could choose a size, I'd be 6-6.5'' easy pick. If I had 13g's I'd get that legit surgery that lengthens your dick up to 2'' length and girth, without completely fucking it up.

>Think you need a penis to turn a girl out

Sargon is that you?

Lay pipe lick that pussy like it's your last meal gently finger ass just a little you will be good. Don't forget to lick the ass as we'll she willl know you care.

is it a blood penis or meat penis?

God dammit, every time I post this.

Is it a feminin penis?
If it is... You know...

then go fug asian instead

asian chicks loves mixed blood unless your are too slavic

Also i have a 7 incher 8 if its pointing down.
Masterbate too much so its hard for e to cumm. I fuck women for hours.

>Asian girl: "Again? wtf"
No wonder r/hapas/ hate us
Avoid roasties, they can tell you are trying to hide something.
Find an Amish chick or something.

Gas yourself mongoloid. Your day is coming untermensch

I'm about as Slavic as I am Asian.

I think I'm safe lol.

if this really is sargon that'd be fucking hilarious

You are not Slavic or European. One drop rule, subhuman mudblood. Slavic identity lies in genociding mongoloids, gypsies, turkics and other subhumans

Look at this way bro...
Your small dick is HER problem, not yours.
Whether or not she gets off is HER problem, not yours, and once you're in and got your nuts off it's already too late to take it back.

The next time you start to feel bad, think of all the flap-jack tits and roastie cunts hiding out there that YOU are expected to put up with without complaint, that YOU are expected to consider "beautiful".

Fuck cunts.
It's literally what they're there for.

Don't lie about your penis size. You'll regret it in the long run. (rounding up won't hurt though)

I still never believe penis size polls. I cannot fathom that my penis is a good bit above average.

Hrmm...
this is a hard choice man I really like the idea of squatting without commiting cultural appropriation