Guys...
Are these people even human?

nope

They seem alright. Theyd be fun to larp with at a party

>reeducating the antisocial tendencies
Triggered

Hans, get the gas

>those dreamers
they're all working in the fields so the workers can eat.

5 years later

>dead
>dead
>dead
>dead

the movies write themselves

Corpses

Those are the most pussiest chores I'd ever see a person to want.
Who's actually going to build anything? Just dig in the dirt and talk over the problems of living in a shit ass society? We should allow them this so they all die off.

Antifa?

This is Antifa?

>can be anything you want to be
>uniform design

Even in their communist utopia they want cushy desk jobs where they work 10 hours a week and get to fuck around online as much as they want. They think capitalism is the reason they're in massive amounts of debt and have shitty lives.

I dunno, Riggs there might be on to something with the collective farming thing. It's probably not as peachy as he imagines it though.

people larp about revolution all over the political compass

whats the big deal

Checked.

like u cant do this shit now

>I can design the costumes!

Of course you can fancy pants.

>watch your buddies die in the revolution
>live in a trench, miserable, wet, cold hungry
>after the revolution every single non combatant wants to pick their dream job
>good thing i'll be commisar
>oh? that was your job?
>well ill just be a ditch digger the

None of them wants to work a day's labor to provide for their fellow revolutionaries?

I love how this just proves they're lazy faggots who don't want to work. Lucky for them in a real communist utopia though the real proletariat in Jim Bob and his cousin Jethro will take them to their precious gulag for being rich brats.

>communal farming, at gunpoint

Now we are talking about stability.

>mfw I'd be a helicopter tour guide

more than likely their jobs will be grave inhabitant, slave or organ farm

From top to bottom
>Breeding stock just like in her favorite Hulu show
>Starves to death because doesn't know how to actually farm.
>Shot for wearing glasses

do they not know how communism works

a bunch of manlet psychopaths would take over and purge these people

useful idiot that are no longer useful.

That uniform is gonna look just ttthhhhhooper.

Funny, W.E.B Du Bois was also a communist which also aren't human, and an interest at one time in eugenics, just like commies. See Lamarckism, and Lysenkoism. The idea of a 'new communist man' in the future came these.

massive cringe.

I don't fucking get it with these people. When you see what they want, you realize why they want what they want.
What's even more ridiculous is you can go do that! You have freedom in its best form here in America. Go toil in the dirt in some little farm with a couple others. It sounds like they want to be forced to do it. Get a group,get a house together, root around and do nothing and just do it. There. Communal.
Stupid motherfuckers.

I like how no one in the twitter feed wants to do actual work.
They really think they just could keep going with their gender rainbow therapy bullshit.
They don't even want to volonteer to be gulag guardians to keep all the people who need treatment for antisocial behaviour inside.

Du Bois was trash. Blacks should've listened to Marcus Garvey instead of that marxist trash.

Those weak cunts would be dead.

Me, i'd personally like to be hiding in Mexico while the new leader hunts me down and kills me.

These are the type of people in favor of Marxism
Meanwhile, all of the people who would ACTUALLY dig a ditch for a farmer or neighbor out of the goodness of their hearts are out there advocating for capitalism, or at least opposing communism

Top to bottom
>shot for being black or gay
>shot because she doesn’t work in a farm or factory
>shot because the Red Army didn’t give her a rifle and ordered her straight into enemy fire
>shot because the uniform designs were shit

The only role they'll fill is starving peasant/mass grave occupant.

These lot don't realize: You don't get to live post-revolution if you're one of the pushers. All four would be fertilizer.

They should have listened to Booker T Washington, but they chose gibs instead

It'd be okay if they were at least right wingers
South American dictators of the right

I love how they think they won't be worked to death and get none of the product from their labor.

Reminder that when the Ukrainians were genocided by hunger in Holodomor, Ukraine was THE farm of Eastern Europe.

These people are utter morons.

Against slavery.... Wants to be slave on farm

read as; she wants to have sex with nazis.

and the left

comrades are in for the surprise

>re-educating the anti-social tendencies out of people in a gulag
>advocates violent revolution and putting people in a gulag who don't agree with their failure of an ideology
>somehow that's not anti-social
Are these people just irrevocably brain damaged or what?

They're communists so yes.

Every one of these people deserves a nice helicopter ride.
>gulags
>re-education
>Red Army
>starving on the kibbutz
Fucking morons.

>the future will be my dollhouse and the people my barbie dolls

No. And they want you dead

>people larp about revolution all over the political compass
And almost always in the context of communism. Revolution is at the core of Marxism. These lefties refer to it as “THE revolution” (capitalized for emphasis). Not a revolution.

Besides, when has a historical revolution ever ended well? Every revolution winds up putting jews in power and is usually influenced or instigated in part by jews. Even the American Revolutionary War ended badly for free commoners. They thought they were escaping taxation (they actually liked the crown beforehand too) only to get fucked with even hire new republic taxes.

We don’t larp about revolution, we larp about defending ourselves by violently resisting degeneracy. The people as a whole would be uncomfortable with revolution

I would like to be the one executing and disposing of the bodies of people like your pic related.

I bring bad news.

they can try to put me in therapy
but then they would need more therapists for the ex therapists after trying to deal with me

lol implying theres gonna be a revolution once sex dolls start getting lifelike, these 'allies' wont be sticking around hefty girls or guys for that matter.

communists aren't people

I am now 100% convinced these idiots are LARPing. Who actually thinks this.

Liberals like that are literal role-players. They spend all their time on social media with other like minded people.

The only difference between us and them is that we know when to draw the line between reality and pretend.

Wait they actually think gulags are a good thing?

>all of the people who would ACTUALLY dig a ditch...

Those people are out there doing it. Its called 'work.'

How is labor camp can be a bad thing? You want your nigger just rot in here without any use?

Do you guys ever wonder if feminists troll?