>Australia gets US constitution
>USA deports aussie chinks

Prove.Me.Wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/02/24/australia-obesity-statistics_n_9154422.html
abc.net.au/radio/programs/am/australias-the-fifth-fattest-nation-in-the/8543508
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would be cool to give them their funz back. Fucking British faggots fucked them.

Yeah alright

We should do that but there is a big fuck off ocean in the way

Just now learn about our oil reserves did you?

>this lasted over 300 years

we need to get rid of our spic problem otherwise millions of spics now have access to australia

No you can't have our oil and gas burger and we don't want the degenerate fucks to spread any further into our country than they already have.

South Island could join this Pacific superunion
The North Island can fuck off though

I would be down to switch them out with Canada. Let the Aussies have Leafland and let the leads do battle with abos and giant spidahs

t. chang

>har har usa is le based country becaues of le orange jew man in office
>p-please respect me Sup Forums because of my American flag

Throw South Africa into the mix and I'll agree with you

Coming from a leaf this is top kek

Don't be mad you're not invited leaf.

Fuck off and die. Your brainless celebrity worship culture and Facebook has already damaged world culture enough. Stay the hell away from our culture, we don't want a president of Australia. With don't want to pay half our salaries for basic healthcare. You will never impose your joke of a constitution on us. A constitution your government can selectively ignore isn't worth the paper it's written on. Keep your global cancer of a culture the hell away from us.

>2nd amendment for Aussies
>Oil for both because Aussies don't have requirement to get it

There are a few problems with the way your justices are appointed to the supreme court though, you very nearly lost control of it to the Jews there. We can't just tell Liz to fuck off unless the system is 100 percent better.

T.Chang

Excellent post.

Does Australia get anything?

>99.5% white DNA burger here

I just want to make white babies with all those QT Aussie girls

Guns, a better economy, oil, ect.

Statehood, constitutional protection and Hamburgers.

Im all for this. Fuck the crown and the queen. Honestly with the amount of cuckery present, its time to move away from the Commonwealth.

The time for a union is now.

Pretty sure all of you cunts agree with me. The crown and the governor general have failed us.

And what has the Commonwealth done for us cunt? Nothing other than other degenerate leftist commonwealth countries invading us with their shit (fucking leaf ideology especially). Face it mate the entirety of Australia are now amnesty loving softcocks. Even QLD will fall because of this.

We give you guns and you would be less of a cucked nanny state so yes.

>wanting aussies
>ever

Fortunately Australia is a diverse and harmonious country with proper protections against gun violence and obesity, so Australia can never merge with such a degenerate nation as the United States.

Better than a leaf

fuck off cunts

Top Kek, our national anthem could be "A dingo stole my fucking baby"...

this, they just want something
fuck yanks

good lad

Happy to not have school shootings thanks

kosher cock in the bum

Why do you love massacres so much? Is it because you're so bored after being immobilized from eating countless bonus packs of Doritos?

>Mass shootings
>Being statistically relevant in any way
I get it, guns are loud and scary! Stay cucked fags.

Australians embody all of Americas negative stereotypes without any of the good, you're like the worst of the U.K and America shoved together.

Mexicans brought their food and women.
Aussies brinno the bang along with their spinsters and Abos? Not a good deal for the US. Sad!

Will do. Enjoy not knowing if you're going to be shot by a stranger any day.

Seriously, we're not nearly as fat as you.

Except I don't need to worry about that, ever. Our murder rate is inflated by niggers and they murder each other in the inner city almost exclusively. You're a country of trash and you need guidance, I get it, you're violent enough as it is and you could not handle the responsibility of fire arms. What a good little goy you are!

It's like a midget calling another midget short man, you're fat as fuck.

>Fat
>Stupid
>Blindly nationalistic (For no reason, Americans actually have reason to)
>Irritating
>Think they're better than everyone else when they aren't.
It all checks out, there's a reason you're seen as little more than dancing monkeys when you post.

Does not take into account sheer mass of said overweight. Purely by BMI.

Your violent death rates is massively inflated by successful suicides carried out by mildly depressed people who have handguns sitting unprotected by their beds. More people die by suicide each year than by car crashes. And the rate is stupidly high compared to other developed countries. Think about how fucked up that makes your society.

Very few people are scooter level obese. You're fat as fuck, you fat bitch.

We got Hawaii and Guam as stopping points.

I'd support unifying but our forms of govt are too different, a majority of aussies would have to be OK with coming into the USA likely as multiple states not one big state.

>Does not take into account sheer mass of said overweight. Purely by BMI.
Very true.
This graph shows that more Americans are obese than other nations, but it does not show how incredibly offensively and sloppily obese most Americans actual are. Have you ever walked around a Walmart or shopping mall in America?

honestly, it sounds like you're describing Murica.

If this doesnt work out can I move to the US in a transfer with one of your leftists?

And even fewer aren't American.

>Massively inflated
Not really, you're making connections where there are none in lieu of anything substantial to say.
>And the rate is stupidly high compared to other developed countries.
Blatantly wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
There are quite a few "Developed" nations above the United States. Keep talking out of your stupid fat ass though.
Honestly, I'd be willing to bet you aren't even white. You seem too butthurt and serious to be an Aussie. Wog or Chink?

So what? They're that fat because this is the land of plenty and you aren't far behind you fat fuck.

>Australia is swoler then America
Delet this picture OP, or edit us bigger then Australian, we had rich piana what did Australia have?

>There are quite a few "Developed" nations above the United States. Keep talking out of your stupid fat ass though.
America doesn't win at suicide, but it's very high. You can't say you're proud of this. It shows a deeply fucked up and retarded situation that's made worse by easy access to guns (which retarded Muricans will defend before they then shoot themselves in the head).

Suicide isn't any more a problem here than it is in many other nations though, as the facts show. So reasoning makes 0 sense. People kill themselves with or without guns. You seem really unintelligent and it doesn't surprise me, most Aussies seem very indoctrinated by the media and when you live in a pathetic nanny state these types of delusions are to be expected.

What about Muricans just being disgustingly fat??

Are you projecting? I cannot help but feel that you're super imposing your insecurity's onto myself.

I am 100% ok with this.

Some Americans are disgustingly fat, and some Americans are more ripped than you or anyone you will ever see in your whole life is. Fat fucks should be allowed to be that fat and die young. Australians are also nearly as fat, focusing on our fattest doesn't change anything porky.
>le projecting meme
Boring. I'm just being statistically realistic with the person I'm replying to, fatty :)

>doesn't change anything porky
Being called fat by a Murican
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Same

Aussie fuckers gave us this asshole, take him back you fucks then we might consider letting you join us

Again, you're like a midget that's about a half an inch taller than the other one talking shit. Posting pictures of fat people doesn't change reality.
>HAHAH, I POSTED A SILLY LOOKING PERSON WHO LIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY
There's hundreds of millions of people here retard, I don't think faggots who live in irrelevant countries with populations less than our states understand that for some reason.

>giving up the best Island
>not just purging all the Maori, Gooks and Pajeets
Faggots.

this.

Fuck UK Canada and NZ

Kek. Where is that sign from?

huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/02/24/australia-obesity-statistics_n_9154422.html

abc.net.au/radio/programs/am/australias-the-fifth-fattest-nation-in-the/8543508

Like 65% of obesity in the u.s is from non-whites.... And mexico has a higher obesity rate than the u.s.
The majority of fat asses are sheboons and spics.

Jealous much?

Australia is too safe a nation to be a part of the US

>Kek. Where is that sign from?
I think it was Europe somewhere just after the last election.

So many mad, butthurt fat Muricans here!

Tough shit mate.

>no school shootings, no chink purge

One compliments the other.

This. It's fucken pathetic. the most degenerate and corrupt nation on earth that is responsible for Marxist promulgation worldwide suddenly think they're valued and respected posters here because of a Zionist puppet they elected and all because he tweets like a high schooler. Americans cease all intellectual development at high school.

Me too

>Wanting Australia nanny state governance system to pollute our free country.

Swim there, fag if you love the kangaroo fuckers that much.

>m-muh memes
Stay angry Chang.

its hard to bare being the greatest in the world, for some

t. Irrelevant sheep fucker on Cuck Island

Fuck off beaner we don't want to be Americans. Over my dead body will be join the union.

>its hard to bare being ... really fucking dumb and fat.

Nope not fat.

Sitting over here with a cozy 87% border security increase and travel ban. No trannies in my beautiful military, and free speech off the charts boi.
Dont be mad that the very computer youre typing on was made by americans.

i called australia but they said that their mom said that they have to be home by 9 because their dad said but we can still watch a movie if it's not violent

I would allow it, I like America.

looks just like the main character from dead rising 1

Die.

t.60% jew controlled country
No thank you. I'll rather then die then be an American. Seriously you'll all fucking race mixed and retarded i love tricking tourists and stealing their shit at the beach

It's already pretty clear you're upset
Maybe when you figure out how to not be an island full of inbred prisoners, you might end up with a chance at being something greater

Yes your country isn't an even more cucked nanny state or anything.

>15 posts by this ID
Go back to your containment general and circlejerk there. Australians are the backbone of Sup Forums and single handedly led to the downfall of moot, you are irrelevant kike lovers and your flag means nothing here aside from t_d tier faggotry and Jewry.

Australia isn't any better when it comes to da joos friend.

I support this wholeheartedly.

The conservative areas can join the union, but the liberal hippy areas can fuck off, we're full

What a cancerous post.

We don't need them as a state, the non-cucked Aussies already come to live here.

>ctrl-F "anglosphere"
>0 results
Son, I am dissapoint

Neck yourself mate I'll have a local chip shop over McDonald's any day of the week

I feel bad for you upside cunts. You're closer to Britainistan than America is. I think our societies are generally compatible and would promote an even stronger alliance but there's no point in counting two landmasses so distant from each other as a single country.