Date a Live

Shhhh, be quiet user, Tohka is sleeping.

Retard

Anyone follow the source material?

Is DAL over or ongoing?

In the case of the former; who wins? or harem end?

Still ongoing and nobody's really winning right now.

It's still ongoing, the end is still far away and newest girl is good, hopefully will be great when she's sealed.

Tohka is not a retard!

Edgy is best Tohka.

>still ongoing

thanks

Retard

user.

What's happening here?

Are you that one fag trying to force NBR in the imouto threads?

>the end is still far away

I thought we're in end-game territory already.

I have no idea, it's from the Encore 5.

Well, we've got Phantom, Mio, Kurumi, First Spirit, Westcott and his shitty plan and Shidou's arc and past. I'd say there is still enough to reach 18-20 vol. Max 22-23 vol.

While I am a kotorifag, I do not frequent DAL threads very often, and while I usually do throw fuel on the nbr v mana fire when an argument is already ongoing, I'm not the first or only one.

Tell me the details. I just skidded past Vol 14, without ever reading the summary, just a few spoilers here and there.

Not that guy but this author is known for resolving every plot point, including subplots, in the last arc. What you listed could be done in 3 or 4 volumes if the author doesn't add filler and fanservice in future volumes.

Vol.14 is probably one of the volumes that hints lot of shit. If what Nia said turns out to be true then every spirit was once human, we still don't know what their backstory is, also the sphira inside their bodies stops the aging, so there's the possibilty they spirits are older than they look. Nia is actually 45-47 years, the same might go for the others. Then we got to see a bit of Shidou's past memories, when Mana asked him about "Mio" whose name he said when he went berserk. He heard a voice in his head while the surroundings started to change. Then we finally found out the reason the first spirit appeared on Earth is becuase of Wescott, Elliot and Ellen, we didn't get to know why or how. Elliot had some evil plans like Wescott but he fell in love with the first spiriit and decided instead to protect the spirits and dounded Ratatoskr. Also, Elliot can aslo seal the spirit powers.

I don't trust Nia's lies. Why did she dismiss that as a joke?

ALL OF YOU SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP

Is it time?

We still have to see one more volume of Mukuro, her arc will conclude on that one. Then, we'll probably learn about her past (if she remembers, I mean, how the fuck did she end up in space) and finally start with the real Kurumi arc. If the author wants to drag it on, he'll probably make a 2-cour arc again. I still can't get the "you look like that kid from then" from Elliot to Shidou, I'm sure there's another time travel shit we have yet to see.

She said she couldn't bring herself to tell this in front of the others becuase unlike her, they don't have the power to know the past.

For what?

Edgy is better user.

What's the appeal of Kotori?

Her chest.

If we're talking about chests then she can be cute too.

...her panties looked tasty

Dude, that's not Kotori. That's a baloney oni.

>No season 3
>No suffering
>No younger Kurumi
>No time travel
>No Neo Origami
>No nothing

Twintails, Ribbons, red hair, stunning

>half the people that "follow" DAL don't even care about the light novels

If tsunako wasn't the illustrator, would we hear about this series at all?

People actually care more about the LN than the anime.

Probably not.

I doubt that half the people that post in these threads have read a single volume.

Which date would you a live?

>I doubt that half the people that post in these threads have read a single volume.
Only a few, DAL threads are filled with LN readers, animeonly are at times interested and join the thread asking about what happens in the afterwards.

Maybe in this thread, people didn't even discuss S2 back then when it was airing.

They were so busy discussing Origami's suffering if anything.

And since S2 was IMS and only 10 episodes.

She took the spotlight.

Yoshino a best girl

I want to marry her

Bigger pic when?

That was probably the most boring route of the novel but it did make me tear up a bit.

Movie subs fucking when?

FFF neglecting the movie since march of 2016.

If I have sex with her will she wake up?

If you're not Shidou, she'll probably go inverse and kill you.

Best fight will never be animated.

IMS will deliver.

This looks familiar.

They are too busy with tits academy school. Just when the story was starting to get interesting too.

Well, if there's gonna be an S3, then we have to enter Natsumi's ruse cruise first.

I don't really mind, even seeing Natsumi's annoying character might make me happy than seeing another battle harem shit with big tits.