How much physical space do I need if I want to hide 100k in 100 denominations?

How much physical space do I need if I want to hide 100k in 100 denominations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94t9laP3N3E
youtube.com/watch?v=98Pa8xikIFk
youtube.com/watch?v=PlnSt5HR924
unv.is/google.ch/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2016/feb/16/1000-swiss-franc-note-here-to-stay-swiss-national-bank
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1000 times the area of one $100 note you complete sperg.

I think you should be more specific or you should learn english because none of that is actually understandable

>100k

one hundred thousand?
one hundred k's?

>100 denominations

100 denominations of?
denominations of 100?

If the questions is about currency, as one might think by your image, is it USD? Canadian leafbux? pesos?

i'm thinking more along the line of how big a lunch box need to be.

>area
>not volume

retard alert

10,000 in 100s is roughly an inch tall. So 10x2x6 ish.

>using the jew dimension

Not if you lay them flat you fucking mongoloid

Small shoebox ought to be more than enough space

Or double the width and cut the height in half 5x4x6

Keep that shot in Gold man, www.shaddowstats.com

Inflation chart

100 thousands AUD in 100 AUD dollar notes.

2.61 inches wide by 6.14 inches long by 3.38711 inches high in usd.

in aud it's illegal for you to have freedom.

2 of these max...

>slip of paper becomes a two-dimensional object if laid flat

>not buying bitcoins which take no space
faggot alert

A small-medium briefcase.

its mating season

youtube.com/watch?v=94t9laP3N3E

OHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE

Way less than you'd think

>thinking the megabytes on your usb stick for your wallet don't have area.

Buy $100K worth of Gold you retard.

No idea on volume, but should only be 3.5lbs weight

hm, if you would change currency to CHF you could fit 100k in an envelope

That's pic related.

you'd need 69in.^3. the physical container would need to be at least 6.14" x 2.16" LxW and then around 5.25" tall.

one band is 100k CHF

The US only prints up to 100s because it supposedly fights crime.

How hard is it to break a 1000 note in your part of the world?
Do you have to go to a bank for that?

Don't squirrel away paper money. If you're going to stash 100k of anything it should be a precious metal.

Australian 100 notes are 158 x 65 x 0.1408 mm so about 1.45 km^3.

my local supermarket accepts them

Isn't gold's exchange rate growing slower than inflation?

I'm envious and confused at the same time.

>metal
>precious

a loaf of mountain jew bread costs 990 CHF

holy fuck man you're autistic

bs, check the USD-CHF excahnge rate. a load of good bread costs about 5 CHF but a 100 m2 appartments rent can easily cost 2k CHF

this is a 10k Singapore $ note, but I think only banks will break it

the fucking euros are culling their 500€ note because it‘s beeing used for money laundering (e.g. stashing your money in a safe deposit box instead of paying wealth taxes and negative interest)

lol my murica

>not putting 100k into bitcoin

All you need is a piece of paper for a paper wallet

$100 x $100 = $10,000
so
10 stacks of $10,000 = $100,000

pic related would buy you a nice house, looks like about 2 million CHF

Trust an Oz to hide paper money. Like saving meat in the freezer without a bag

Interesting you mention deposit box. If I rent/buy a deposit box at a bank. Is it traceable back to me through paperwork or online? (eg legal documents) or do I just get a key?

A shoebox would fit it all.

of course it‘s traceable unless you use an attorney or some other sophisticated way of cloaking it‘s owner.
but it‘s the way to go if you have too much questionable cash.

Give us a mulligan and assume he's a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=98Pa8xikIFk

Why don't you just measure it if you need to know, OP?

You could probably fit in a shoe box. It’s not as much as you think it is.

Sperg it's literally a only 4 inch thick stack of C-notes. When they print them 250 bills make a one inch stack 1 inch equals slightly more than 25,000 so 1 inch x 4

You could literally fit this in a balloon and cram it up your ass if extremely paranoid.

Basically anywhere.

because i don't have it in paper form yet.

Actually my bad 254 make a 1 inch stack had to get the ruler.

Smallest USB drive you can find. Bitcoin user, were loading up at these levls

Put it in gold or platnium coin form even more compact then, you could carry it in your pocket.

Just watch what you toss in a vending machine though.

why don‘t you buy gold? Its easier to transport out of a jurisdiction and sell elsewhere. don‘t go for 24 carat if you‘re bringing it here, buy 22 carat

Bit coin is everywhere you want to be anons

digital currency, personally I wouldn't trust it in a pinch but I'm old school.

If it's tied up somewhere other than my person es no bueno.

Fake ID my bro. If you're looking to hide that much cash, you should be able to get hold of contacts that can fake a decent ID and proof of address.

Find someone with experience in FX makeup you trust to do facial prostheses for when you stash the cash as well, don't want your mug on camera now do you?

this but dont use bitcon.
use Monero.
research it. Its the best UNTRACEABLE crypto that exists.

it‘s too volatile.
>buy btc
>get on plane to different country
>chineese do a little game
>loose 4/5ths in flight
>exit plane cursing

Absolutely retarded, You know what he means you dumb faggot.

immediately convert your crypto to USDT,
its always inline with the dollar.
problem solved.

don‘t do this, there are services you can pay to move your cash into a different jurisdiction and stow away there.

pic related is official currency worth its denomination (20 CHF), but the gold is worth about 230 CHF. get it?

>If it's tied up somewhere other than my person es no bueno.
that's what bitcoin is, it's on you at all times. You just need to remember you're private key/password
you can travel to any country will any amount of money, you just need to broadcast your transaction to the network which is spread out over 1000s of nodes accross the world

may be wrong about the coin, apparently it isn’t possible to use it for transfering cash

good luck selling.

>coin/transaction on a blockchain
>untraceable
that's some high quality propo right there

Isn't China cracking down on bitcoin/cryto? Which makes people really nervous and it can lose value...

why is this an issue?

monero friend.
Nobody knows who it goes to. just the amount.
Send it in batches.
there is a reason drug dealers use it.

until china chills the fuck out, any highly traded crypto like bitcoin is a risk. ofc bitcoin is probably the least risky of all the crypto in the end. China does control a ton of the hash power though so if they backed out en masse it would definitly take a huge hit.

enough to get u arrested crossing international borders

do tell, where could you sell 100k worth of gold without raising some eyebrows?

Also, its worthless in times of panic. You've got some shiney coins. whoopee. currency and ammo will be worth more in times of natural disaster.

to complicate matters, the US retardedly has banned ownership of gold during the great depression. Only a fool would think it couldn't happen again. You'd be stuck with your shiney coins, unsellable unless you could suggle them up your ass to mexico.

You'd probably get raped too.

that's what they said about the dozen other "completely untraceable" coins that ended up being total shams. Even if it's true that monero is truly untraceable, it's just safer to assume everyone knows/can find out where it's going.

hm, your situation is different. no problem selling gold here at all, no questions asked unless you go to a bank. any Pajeet store will exchange gold for cash, they need it for their daughters marriage

How is this Sup Forums related?

That's 1000 hundred dollar notes. You ever seen a Twinings 50 teabag box? You could fit it in that.

read the posts, learn differences between countries? politics is money, especially in the US

because we are talking about hiding money from (((them)))

you need to research it but it essentially places your transaction in a circle with other transactions so that it cant be followed.
Read the white paper if you are nervous.
Its not a small time coin. its top 10 and incredibly popular.

not very much. A freezer bag ought to do. Or a shoe box.

This is true. Canaderp had 1000 bills and niggers stole it and chimped out banks. Only used in crime nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=PlnSt5HR924

Sad!

unv.is/google.ch/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2016/feb/16/1000-swiss-franc-note-here-to-stay-swiss-national-bank
>1kCHF notes are 61% of total hard CHF in circulation

>Also, its worthless in times of panic. You've got some shiney coins. whoopee. currency and ammo will be worth more in times of natural disaster.
This is why I don’t trust gold. When the shit hits the fan, who the fuck knows how to convert gold to money. And do you trust that person to not jew you.

one nation, CHINA, they will buy all the gold no matter what

The stated reason the US stopped printing 500 and 1,000 notes is it makes it harder to transport large sums of cash and makes large drug deals harder to coordinate.

Obviously, it's a load of shit.

I am legitimately okay with obtaining Chinese Yuan if it's gold-backed.

>not hiding your illicit money in plane (get it? PLANE) site by turning it into wall paper
Everyone would just think it's cheesy novelty wallpaper and when you need to gtfo it's not stowed away somewhere inconvenient.

What if you spent all of your money on bitcoin and have none left to buy paper? What then?

0.0010922*0.156*0.0663*100*10^(3) ≈ 1.1 cubic meters

>thickness (the first value) is uncertain

Wrong. 0.1 cubic meters (made a mistake).

i wish i was swiss

Wrong. About half an inch. Slightly more if old notes