Michelle Obama

Redpill me on Michelle Obama
Is she a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aakEvMc2110
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont know. but shes the wife of a one of the worst presidents in the history of america (and this has little to do with him being black).

define woman

Not having balls

I think she cucks Barack wit GW Bush

Do you know why he was the worst head of state of all time? I'll give you a hint, it's more to do with Hilary Clinton's actions than obamacare (which was still disgustingly left authoritarian).

sure, just look up the pictures of her pregnant.

then no

gotta ask what THE FUCK that is

>SHE WUZ
>H
>E
>W
>U
>Z

well if you are talking about foreign policy i absolutely agree.

obamacare is probably the most commie thing to happen to america since the patriot act.

... what pictures?

Where are the pictures of Michelle Obama pregnant with her two kids?

nope /thread

>she

No, I'm talking about him and Hilary playing general. Heads of state that believe they understand international security are cancer, just let them do their thing.

she wuz a qween of da nile dat obama married n shiet

those are nuts and its a man

check this out 25secs long

youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ

I think she is a woman that got a penis added.

oh ok. yeah. im pretty non interventionist so that shit bugs me.

Joan Rivers was killed just days after stating that Michelle Obama is a man on national TV in a spontaneous TV interview.
Michelle Obama's testicles are basically the new Candlejac---

>listen, all i'm saying is, wouldn't it be gr--

yep here is the video few weeks after shes dead

40secs

youtube.com/watch?v=aakEvMc2110

yes. she's just a manly sheboon.

>mfw she's hooking up with hillary.

t, femanon

It's a micropenis, just like what Jazz Jennings has.

Does a woman have balls that swing to and fro like your gif user?
Well? Do you really need us to tell you?

maby a pocket dildo ? or tampon squeeze out pussy :O

No

Her digit ratio shows a 96% chance of being male

michael obama is a man. the obamas paid a lot of money to pretend to be a normal married couple. that shit about him being from kenya is a lie. all of their degrees lies. him being from hawiia a lie. their kids adopted and they didnt even keep the original set of daughters from the 2008 election cycle

i dont know who "she" is but i think "she"s from a country that some celebrities went to long ago to look like they give a shit about people and they have dirt on them .barack obama was just the fuck boi. a trophy wife. he would say things like "i got good ideas to" and "she" would say "sure you do honey sure you do"

wouldnt doubt there were times barack wanted to run away. but who can escape those man hands. bitch can palm a basket ball

Obama's balls were her Moby Dick.

imagine you're the guy that has this picture saved and every night you come on here to post some version of this thread.

what a shitty closeted life.

"Bug" is the wrong word, for all we know their dumb intervention caused unnecessary loss of life.

If anyone reading this becomes a head of state, trust that your generals know what they're talking about and really don't want to be taking orders from you. They will, of course, but you're just going to make shit difficult.

Actually, the best head of state is the queen.. she's used her powers so infrequently she could disappear for a decade or so and no one will notice. As a libertarian, that's impressive: have power, never use power.

hi mike nice set of balls ya got there

There's a lot of well preserved details from the Obama's.

Not many people know this, but Barack regularly is fed pills in order to preserve his attention and "stick to script".

Was this on TV? What show did it happen on?

I have no idea, but her daughters look nothing like her or Obama.

>You will never work at a popcorn factory

>she

Hahahahahahaha

The queen doesn't have any real power does she? If she ordered the military to attack would they?

Ha! Not in [current year]!

Yes, she can order an invasion, in fact she could legally order my death right now. She can also arbitrarily pass laws and instruct the governor general of Australia to arbitrarily pass laws, as a monarch her powers are quite extensive.

But she's never used them, this impresses the libertarian.

she had her colon or some shit taken out. poops in a bag that sits in her pants.

swinging balls

DEEZ NUTS

yea im sure the poop bag dangles between her legs and looks exactly like fuckin balls

Just made this from that image.
good?

Barack, my nigger... How low have you fallen

Haha you believe the lie that the Queen doesn't use her powers..and often.

REMINDER that Obama's birth certificate has been PROVEN fake. Why did this not go anywhere?

It is a freak. Bathhouse Barry is into that perverse crap.

You on about Queen Lizzie? Lad, she does have power, but UK parliament have to approve everything she orders. And she has to approve everything they order, too. The only power she has is that she is exempt from needing a driver's license. Also she can order to have anybody killed at any point but she doesn't.

Trust me, I'm a Bong.

yes very.

>ya fucked up grandpa, 100s of thousands of years of divergent evolution thrown in the toilet

Oh, (you).

I think she's a manly black women (like most) and Obama married her because he needed street cred & she had some good degrees. I firmly believe Barack is a closeted homo. If Barack was straight he would have a GANG of white bitches that he fucked in college at Columbia and law school at Harvard -- yet, none

Holy fucking shit Michelle Obama is actually a man LOLKEK

What about the balls?

criminally underrated post, skit, and i say show