Go to nightclub because antisocial fag I am decide to try and be social for once

>Go to nightclub because antisocial fag I am decide to try and be social for once
>The place was a shitshow the moment I stepped right inside
>There was fags, lesbians and other weird fuckers
>Try to stay for a bit but couldn't because it was too much shit and the music was fucking unbelievably bad
>Before going I have to go take a piss really bad all of a sudden
>Go to nearest bathroom and piss into the urinal without looking around what was going on in the bathroom I was in
>After pissing I hear a sudden loud moan from what sounded like a guy with a fake female voice
>I stupidly turn my head to see and see the most DISGUSTING shit ever
>A guy with a fucked up pink hair with blue hair licking the fuck out of this transgender faggot that had fucked up make up and the guy that was doing the licking stops and turns to see me as he lifts his head up to say "hey you wanna join in the fun?"
>The sight of the transgender's "Vagina" was leaking with puss and blood and looked like a fucking chainsaw wound
>I have never ran out as fast as I have done before and threw up the moment I got out of that place
>Went down to the nearest bar and just got a fucking Beer to try and get drunk as fast as possible to forget about it
>Get drunk and managed to get to home and pass out on couch
>Get nightmare about it and somehow don't forget about any of THIS SHIT!

Fucking hell I know now what true PTSD is and I think I have it now.

do your homework

Sorry that this had to happen to you.

>shit that didn't happen

>Got drunk with beer

Fucking pansy

Going to bars is degenerate, but if you must go, avoid "clubs" go to sports bars or dive bars, even a nigger bar is better than a degenerate "club"

How did you figure that out? It was so well written.

Fake and gay
Saged

>"hey you wanna join in the fun?"

This is why fucked up diseases are so godamn common in these communities.

Clubs are OK depending on where you go, they are obviously divided by tiers just like anything else in life

OP is a poorfag ugly white guy so he ended up going to a club where most of the stupid, poor, worthless people hang around

That's where you belong, retard, don't complain about it, you're not better off by much compared to these "people"

>Worked as a bouncer at a gay night club

Holy shit man I tell you, I fucking boiled my clothes and shoes after that shit

Looks like you went to a bad nightclub then newfag.

I've been to a few, and most of them have been pretty cool.

Except for faggot clubs where trannies fuck eachother in the bathrooms. That shit is gross.

Please for the love of god get someone to screencap this and send it to "That Guy With A Voice" and have him read this.

That's fucked

>1 post by this ID
>going to nightclub
>"social"
Nightclubs are where you go with your clique to be antisocial to other cliques. You fucked up

>the music was fucking unbelievably bad
There used to be a variety of nightclubs; rock clubs, top 40 clubs, dance/disco clubs, metal/industrial clubs, nigger/rap clubs, faggot clubs, etc.

Around the turn of the Millennium, the bigger clubs all shifted toward playing shitty computer generated rave 'music'.
Only playing music that sounds good when you're on drugs is a horrible model for a business that makes it's profits off of selling booze.

>go to sports bars or dive bars
Bars and clubs are two very different things.
People go to bars to get drunk; they go to clubs to dance, flirt, and get laid.
And honestly, the only difference between a sports bar and a fag bar is that you stare at sweaty manass for hours on a TV screen at the former.

Halo 3 was fun

so you went to a gay nightclub?
the nightclubs ive been to are nothing but single mothers and tribal tattoo body builders

That's sickening...

Can confirm. Was the fag. He lied though. He joined in.

>guy licking a transgender's fake vagina that is oozing blood and puss just turns his head around and asked OP if he wanted to join in the fun

I....uhm........what?

>somehow don't forget about any of THIS SHIT
You forget things you did while you were DRUNK, it isn't some magical memory deletion potion. Guess you're stuck with that image forever. Lmao.

>OP is based and posts on Sup Forums
>goes to a gay bar at night

PTSD is when you get used to removing the tops of peoples heads and then have to come back to civilization and converse with average folks, not seeing some gore on a part of the body you fag.

Maybe dont go to gay clubs?

But op is gay

You'll never grow into a man if you run and medicate away the bad feelings. Face them and grow some fucking callouses, faggot. Maybe then your mysterious, queer, "social problems" will magically start to go away.

i rip my calluses off that makes me 2x more manly than you

Whats fucked up is that nowadays this story is actually believable.

>this story is actually believable
>1 poast by this ID

It's far from believable.
In fact, it's silly pasta.
Your belief says far more about you than it does about the real world.