What exactly happens at the end of the end of evangelion...

what exactly happens at the end of the end of evangelion? Will others reform into humans from the lcl like shinji did that one time, or do shinji and asuka have to repopulate the earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

thirdimpact.xyz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>or do shinji and asuka have to repopulate the earth?
You have to be retarded to even consider this possibility.

I took it as perhaps shinji and asuka could assume the roles of adam and lilith? idk man shits confusing

It was specifically mentioned that anyone who has the will to live will come back.

Yui says that all life has the ability to return to its form

Wait whaa?? Is there more to eva after episode 26 (excuse my autism)

>Will others reform into humans from the lcl like shinji did that one time
If they want to and have the will to continue living

Episode 26/26' is the end of NGE's continuity unless you read Anima.

Do you know what chapter it peaves of at?

Say what now??

The end of evangelion didn't actually happen, nor did the entire series. It was all in Shinji's head after he took some DMT and listened to a really great concept album by an 80s prog band about giant robots.

Note that he is always listening to tracks 25 and 26 on his walkman. Those 10 minutes or so represent the peak of his DMT trip, in which all of the 'events' of the series occur in his head.

What chapter does the manga continue on, sry for my autism

The manga doesn't continue. It ends at the same place as End of Evangelion with an extra epilogue chapter where Shinji reset time or some shit. Anima's an untranslated light novel series that picks up 3 years later.

Thanks user

Who the hell wants to repopulate the earth with a shallow bitch?

As much as I hated the series, EoE was pretty fucking dope, and actually had cool concept

Kaji is alive, he warns Nerv of Selee's plan, so Misato and other staff prepare for Selee's attack.

so episode 21

I think its said that Kaji surviving was an act of God.

I prefer EoE's ending over how the manga ended.

Because in the manga everyone doesn't remember anything from the story.

If nobody remembers anything; all the character's interactions are worthless. people could of hated or loved each other and it wouldn't matter.

trying to act like Toji?

was asuka aware of shinji masturbating to her?

Yes, she said so herself in the film.

The former. People have the potential to will themselves back into existence. That's where Rebuild of Evangelion takes place where a lot, but not all of humanity has returned from the LCL since the oceans are still red. Even Gendo and Weekend come back but they're still retarded and want Instrumentality to happen again.

End of Evangelion
"How disgusting..."

the movie 'end of evangelion'

didn't she say that because shinji was choking her?

That happens later in the film and this pic.
Asuka is speaking btw

oh, i see
thanks for the clarification, user

Individual relationships don't matter at that scale, Shinji's considering the worth of interaction in general when he chooses what humans should be. That the universe should begin and end with somebody right in front of you was only advocated by Gendo.

Not that the manga isn't still inferior.

>Episode 26/26' is the end of NGE's continuity unless you read Anima.
wasnt that because of the melding of the minds? Nowhere is it indicated that asuka knew about shinji;s jerk off fantasies about her before instrumentality

> Shinji's considering the worth of interaction in general when he chooses what humans should be.

OK...still the interactions that we (the viewer) witnessed throughout the story becoming meaningless is just bad direction on Sadamoto's part.
(he made it that way JUST so it can be different from the anime&movie)

>Will others reform into humans from the lcl like shinji did that one time
Yes
>do shinji and asuka have to repopulate the earth?
I doubt someone else apart from EvaGeeks think that.

>wasnt that because of the melding of the minds
Yes, Asuka's mind was melded as well.
So Asuka knows...

> Nowhere is it indicated that Asuka knew about Shinji;s jerk off fantasies about her before instrumentality
Do you mean when (in the hospital room) Shinji was masturbating?...then no.

>do shinji and asuka have to repopulate the earth?
>I doubt someone else apart from EvaGeeks think that

I don't know, seems to be an h-thing in general.

This actually sound cooler than the actual plot.

Rebuild is a direct continuation of EoE, pay attention to the first scene in first Rebuid movie to the final scene of EoE.

threadly reminder

thirdimpact.xyz/

It's irrelevant.

Test

Why does everyone think that the symbolism in NGE is literally talking about God and the implications thereof? Are you fucking retarded?
The symbolism is to explore how all of the things Christians show to be "magical" are really just out of humanity's current technological understanding. The entire show is a dedication to the idea that Humanity is the "God" we seek, because when we master genetic engineering, we literally run Life.
Everyone loses their minds and thinks it is about mysticism and something bigger, but the fucking FAR was just a race with greater power than Humanity. "Souls" are nonexistent--they are just genetic configurations.

Fuck's sake, I hate everyone.

they ran out of money and panicked

this scene on the left was right after rei visited him saying "well, thats good for you", which is the same thing his mother said in his dream-vision earlier that episode when he was trapped inside that angels shadow.

not the same guy, but how are they supposed to survived with an ecosystem that damaged?

while on the north pole, Gendo stated that nothing can live there. At the end of EoE, the entire world is like that.

the prologue for the rebuild

I'm pretty sure God was a metaphor for Anime that Otaku's worship user. It's about how we can't be happy with escapism, so we need to learn to love ourselves instead of seeking meaning in japanese cartoons.

Evangelion 4.44 will just be a picture of Anno's smug face with a voice over where he tells the audience that they're fucking stupid and should just get a life

that doesn't mean they will

Still turned out great

This series is full of that, I love it.

Make up your own mind. Anno left it open ended for a reason. Are you a child? An infant? Are you simple minded or retarded?