Soy consumption is radically altering the endocrine systems of Western populations

Particularly Western males. This is what happens when your diet is 80% Soylent.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im just gonna drink my TAP.

God, I remember when I used to watch Cosmo back in like 2013/14. He was such a nice, chill guy and he actually seemed to be normal and non-autistic like the majority of speedrunners. It's really a goddamn shame what happened to him.

No it is not. Chinks have been eating it for literally thousands of years, and they're still fertile as fuck generation after generation.

Any western man that this happens to deserves it.
Eat red meat
Use real water from your own well
Drink real dairy
Make the world remember why you're at the top of the food chain.

This low-T nu-male Cuck horseshit needs to end.

>cosmo in 2017
he's well beyond JUST at this point

not the same soy. also soy thats fermented is good for you but most soy in the west is not fermented and thats what makes it bad for men.

that's what happens when you hang out with other spurglords all the time. Whether it's speedrunners, Sup Forums, reddit, you will slowly start catching their mental diseases. I think he could have been saved but then combine it with women hormones he was taking and you get severe mental illness

soy is a meme. has there been any real science linking soy consumption and estrogen?
I drank a glass of soy milk each morning for breakfast for the past year or so and I haven't grown tits or started wearing panties yet.

correct!

>be me
>have friend that legit starts consuming soylent powder
>he gets depressed
>he starts being extremely negative
>he reveals to me he's thinking about suicide
>i tell him, "look, man. do yourself a favor. go to the store and get yourself a nice steak. if you're serious about ending it you should at least eat real food one last time."
>he gets a steak
>he's actually a really decent cook
>he eats the fuck out of that steak
>now he's on a keto diet and has declared, "man i was being such a fucking retard eating that soylent shit. i seriously feel a million times better after changing my diet."
>i respond, "yeah, man. just remember this. you're a land animal. your body requires land animals."

true story.
i seriously almost lost my best friend i've had for the past 17 years because of that soylent shit.
he's too masculine to have hidden homo-tendencies so instead he turned to the next destructive thing, suicide.
and a fucking steak saved his life.

Its a combination of dietary absentmindedness and bad influences. For example, Cosmo wouldn't have become a tranny if he didn't consume Soylent for months and wasn't already addicted to attention. If trannies weren't currently what attracts the most attention right now, he wouldn't be one. I'm almost certain this is the case for most trannies these days.

Nah this is what happens when you get blown the fuck out by
JOHN

FUCKING

That's association, not causation. The number of things that influence the asian diet are too many to list, and there's no direct causal links to soy for overall Japanese health. Also, asians have evolved and adapted to include soy, westerners haven't.

>Drink real dairy
Real men don't drink milk, pussy.

Yeah but you're still a raging faggot.

Laughably untrue.

Who's the semon demon

This

>would you fuck me? i'd fuck me
poor buffalo bill. he a gud girl he dindu nuffin

tap water
not..
dare i say
nah...

Pretty sure that was more john numbers and less his diet

Thanks, /fit/

>eat red meat

no thanks to cancer

shit i just bought a case of Soylent on a lark. mostly to scream "Soylent green is people" at my friends not to actually replace meals with it. am i going to tranny if i have a handful of them?

>Eat red meat

enjoy your cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity etc etc

Soylent isn't bad because of the soy, it's bad because the makers of it don't know how to fucking put together a meal replacement. Fruits and veggies are made of thousands of different compounds. For fuck's sake there are more chemicals in a soybean than in """soylent"""

Nah, I've been drinking a lot of soy milk for the past few months to see if I would grow some rocking tits. No luck, still the same.

Who is this little abomination? Before pick, Christ...

you should have seen it coming brah
nigga had a camera aimed at his painted fingernails and people fed him attention for it constantly

No. This is what happens when you have too big of a following. Just like Tim Lambesis, he was seized by the CIA for monarch programming.

What are you, fucking retarded?

Theres actually zero evidence that shows that eating red meat directly causes cancer in humans. Those studies take a sample of people, look at if they eat red meat or not, and just base it on that. Ignores factors like people who eat red meat are also more likely to smoke, or eat processed meat as well, or eat less veggies, etc.

And really, the idea that eating red meat causes cancer in humans, considering the history of our diet, is kind of stupid.

don't consume soy

also, find a clean water source

much of the tap water in western nations is contaminated with estrogenic contraceptives and other harmful pharmaceuticals and industrial chemicals

Asia eats more soy and uses more plastic than Europe and America do. They don't have this problem.

American and European women take birth control pills and piss them back into the water that men drink. There's a phenomenon in which men who leave the west for Asia suddenly drop 20-30 pounds of fat, despite eating more than ever. It's because their hormones are back in balance.

NIGGERS!
Oh, wrong 'n' word.

>Drink real dairy
Yeah, aged dairy called cheese.

>Sup Forums is actually afraid of soy
>neither Sup Forums nor /fit/ understand the difference between endogenous estrogen and xenoestrogens

groooooooooooooannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Male chinks have no masculine features AT ALL. This is the worse argument to use for soy.

He had it pointed at his controller, and having a pinky painted is hardly telling thay someone will go crazy.
The more telling sign was someone playing the same game doing the same route for years. His mind just snapped when he lost his world record

Huh, strange, I've noticed I've lost a fair bit of bodyfat since I've started filtering my water, which does remove a lot of the estrogen, even though I've been eating the same

For a board that claims they are "redpilled" it's amazing how nobody bothers to actual read any studies or cite any evidence at all when they claim soy makes you gay

i'm female and never took the pill and never ate Soy since it tastes disgusting.
Got checked, my hormonal level is normal and I don't have fertility problems and a normal cycle

Red meat doesnt make you fat unless you eat too many calories, same as literally any other food.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
Here's a study that correlated red meat consumption with colorectal cancer.
A better meat to eat would be poultry or fish

Red meat has virtually no fiber and no phytonutrients, why would I waste my day's calories on meat when I could eat something that is actually health-promoting and tastes even better?

>Eating soup, rice, and noodles predominantly makes people lose fat
Woooooooow. It's as if carbs aren't as bad as sugar.

I love dark soy sauce and have it on most of my dinners.

Is it turning me into a tranny ?

therefore they are more likely inable to digest milk sugar. Almost as if different races from different enviroments have other eating habits japanese men are also very androgynous

No but it's giving you stomach cancer

I dont eat chink food. Fuck them.

Every low T male should be required to do a simple 500mg test E steroid cycle once, just to know what they are missing & how they should be feeling

Changed my goddamn life

>correlated

The same as any other study. No studies showing causation. People who eat red meats also eat lots of processed meats. Farm raised red meat giving you cancer? Very doubtful. Processed meats? Wouldn't doubt it for a second.

Seriously, this. Im not a baby fucking cow.

The only soy I take in is soy milk and soy protein powder cause I have a milk allergy.

>Asia eats more soy and uses more plastic than Europe and America do. They don't have this problem.

Uh huh, I'm sure the whole herbivore thing came out of nowhere

Red meat has no plant nutrients? Wow, amazing find there!

It has nutrients of it's own however, and it large quantities, while being very bio available.

This thing looks just like Ewen Bremner

okay that's cool

Jesus christ, soylent is evil.

Lactose intolerant shitskin detected!

Sure it has nutrients, but it also raises your LDL cholesterol and risk of heart disease. Plants (99% of them) lower your risk and can contain just as many if not more vitamins and minerals.

vegan here, i avoid soy like the plague, i dont want to become trans

>Farm raised red meat giving you cancer? Very doubtful
>Your feelings QED

yea let's just go dig a few hundred million wells

dumb fuck

>Asia eats more soy and uses more plastic than Europe and America do. They don't have this problem.
Japanese Grass Eaters, and China has over a billion retards living in mud huts... slaves get shipped off to the city factories and don't even know what an elevator is... people constantly shitting on the street everywhere. Literally a soulless society of hive insects.

It doesn't look the same as the West because Asia's emasculation happened over 70 years ago, so it seems "normal" now.

t. retard soyboy

Here's typical Japanese food. Fried eggs and meat covered with syrupy sauce and mayonnaise. It's about as calorically dense as food gets. Westerners often have shitfits when they get here because they can't find "healthy" food here since everything is fried.

Yet they all still lose weight.

degenerate furshit

xe should have used xer tranny money to get new teeth

>Here's typical Japanese food. Fried eggs and meat covered with syrupy sauce and mayonnaise

Yet they managed to outbreed everyone including whites at many points in history and even today to a large degree.

Okonomiyaki, it's delicious.

THIS.

Lazy as people who think they can drink a powder instead of eating real food.

I've been eating a shit-ton of tofu and been vegan for the last year and I've never felt better.

Also, I've got a real man's job. I'm an arborist and I climb 70ft on a rope into tress with a chain saw. I also build shit and dig holes and generally fuck shit up in a badass way daily.

Stupid fear mongering fags who know not shit about nutrition wanting to feel better about their shitty eating habits... Don't get me started...

That explains why they have tiny penises

there are a bunch of leafs today crafting brilliant posts

Also, I will same fag to say that if you're drinking anything but distilled water, you might as well stick an ice pick in your head and self labotomize. Flouride induced calcification is real.

fellow arborist here
hang or swing?

that aint fish and rice

The fuck are you talking about?
Drt. I haven't picked up Srt yet.

same, I don't feel different at all

It's a result of behavioral memes, you stupid fucks. Consume as much super male vitality as you want but if you're still surrounding yourself with an encouraging community and bombarding yourself with accepting these ideas within yourself then gradually they will shape your behavior.

Is there really birth control in my fresh TAP? I would think it's removed during the water purification process much like all the other contaminants.
Are the frogs really turning gay?

Its an excellect source of zinc, iron, protein,and vitamin d. Also you cant get bioavailable omega 3s from plants, or creatine. Just dont eat it processed or too much of it

Didn't really think much of it at the time.

lel are you trying to get us to ignore how you've saved this faggot tran video on your hard drive cause that is the more important question here

you'd know what I was talking about if you were an arborist breh

>okonomoyaki
>typical Japanese food
You being serious right now Andrew?
A typical Japanese meal is rice, soup (miso) with vegetables and sparse roasted meat.
Hey how's the English teaching going over there? Don't worry kiddo, one day the Japanese will accept you and your white skin and love of shit anime lol.
Just keep going to those roppongi clubs that niggers invite you to, you'll meet a traditional Japanese girl there!
You dumb fuck.

there's ssri's in the tap as well. filter that shit

What about Jogurt.

btw im a girl

GO VEGAN, MY LITTLE KUMQUAT! GO VEGAN! TASTE THE GREEN PILL!

>american education

Why are you a girl?

I only drink tap water Ironically

>tfw john number fucks you so badly you have to become a chick

I eat chicken and pig. I also eat fish at Slavas.