Roy Moore is a fucking lunatic

Moore was elected to the position of Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court in 2001, but removed from his position in November 2003 by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary for refusing to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments commissioned by him from the Alabama Judicial Building, despite orders to do so by a federal court. Moore sought the Republican nomination for the governorship of Alabama in 2006, but lost to incumbent Bob Riley in the June primary by a nearly 2-to-1 margin. He sought the Republican nomination for the office again in 2010,[1] but placed fourth in the Republican primary.
Moore was again elected Chief Justice in 2013, but was suspended in May 2016, for directing probate judges to continue to enforce the state's ban on same-sex marriage despite the fact that it had been overturned. Following an unsuccessful appeal, Moore resigned in April 2017, and announced that he would be running for the United States Senate seat which was vacated by Jeff Sessions, upon his confirmation as Attorney General of the United States.[2][3] He defeated incumbent senator Luther Strange in the September 26 Republican primary.[4]
In the years preceding his first election to the state Supreme Court, Moore successfully resisted attempts to have a display of the Ten Commandments removed from the courtroom. The controversy around Moore generated national attention. Moore's supporters regard his stand as a defense of "judicial rights" and the Constitution of Alabama. Moore contended that federal judges who ruled against his actions consider "obedience of a court order superior to all other concerns, even the suppression of belief in the sovereignty of God."[5]

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/articles/luther-strange-vs-roy-moore-on-national-security-foreign-policy
patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2017/09/04/roy-moore-no-idea-daca/#WkZhmrTeGwkWdYzg.99
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STEVE BANNON IS A COMMUNIST

AND A SHILL FOR ISRAEL

conservativereview.com/articles/luther-strange-vs-roy-moore-on-national-security-foreign-policy

Israel
Both Moore and Strange have been outspoken about promoting the “special relationship” between Israel and the United States.
Moore calls Israel the “United States' most important ally and partner in the Middle East.” He has urged Congress to “pass the Taylor Force Act and move the U.S. Embassy” to Israel’s capital of Jerusalem.
Strange has also supported legislation calling on the president to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
"Alabama has a special link to Israel because of our strong economic development ties, particularly through our space and defense industries,” Strange said on a 2011 trip to Israel, while serving as the attorney general of Alabama.

Well, obviously congress is fucked completely but if Bannon is behind Moore it just doesn't sit right with me.

Dude go talk to Alabama he is their fucking senator.

shit I didn't knew that even donald browses pol

But he's/our/ fucking lunatic

Absolutely based. Ban birth-control, jail faggots.

magnificient bastards trump sons of bitches

Moore's Dem opponent Doug Jones was a high school classmate of mine. He was a pretty weird dude.

>orders to do so by a federal court to remove them

Good

tell those kikes to eat shit and die, that's what Jackson did.

>that's what Jackson did.

Jackson caused the worst depression ever

Roy Moore name time goys

Roy "no more fucking shitskins" Moore

Roy "gas the spics with Moor blood" Moore

moore is isrealis senator

There are worse things than economic trouble.

>lunatic
>Moore successfully resisted attempts to have a display of the Ten Commandments removed

well, which is it user? He won

THE WORST ECONOMIC CRASH THE US HAS EVER SEEN

>well, which is it user? He won

He was removed from his judgeship twice cause he's a bible thumping lunatic. He's out of fucking control lunatic.

I guess Trumptards are now retarded bible thumpers now

>He's out of fucking control lunatic
no the federal government is. it's time they learned their place and respected states rights

>no the federal government is.
>can't have a theocracy
>NO THE GUBMIT IS OUT OF CONTROL
>run for federal government

The guy Trump picked lost

>The guy Trump picked lost

So now he's endorsing a guy who thinks Obama wasn't born in America.

shills in this thread already
trump always wanted moore to win its just his hands were tied by bureaucracy
ultimately this works in trumps favour because it proves the people choose the movement over trump

Damn grandpa! How old r u?

>for refusing to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments commissioned by him from the Alabama Judicial Building,

Good.

Roy "Tips fedora? Start up the rotors" Moore

The left thinks Putin and Trump stole the election from Hillary

>The left thinks Putin and Trump stole the election from Hillary

There is no evidence for that than Obama birther shit or earth is 6,000 years old (holy shit this guy is a nutter)

i should add the reason this is good is because it makes the swamp realise that they cant force trump to back shit and expect results

I remember reading about this guy when he told the Supreme Court to fuck off after Obergefell. Truly a great pick.

*more

So why did it suddenly become unconstitutional to display emblems of the US legal heritage in the late 20th century, when it was constitutional for the first 200 years of the country's existence? Did generations of legal scholars, including the men who wrote it, misread the Constitution?

>trump always wanted moore

Trump wanted Israel's bitch who thinks gays should be arrested. Yeah ok kid.

Strange was our guy.

>US legal heritage

Deism isn't Christian, enough with this meme.

>I remember reading about this guy when he told the Supreme Court to fuck off after Obergefell. Truly a great pick.

yeah we should focus more on gay marriage!

>removed from office twice because he defied some faggot court order and chose to follow the word of God instead

Honestly I'm loving the sound of this guy already

>t. faggot

Let's hope his love of Rabbi Jesus doesn't get us sent to the Middle East to die for Israel, let's in brown shit scum to "increase christians" or destroy our ability to fight because some fucking Communist convinces Moore that he's really a Christian the way Communist Bush use to do.

shut up pussy

>a guy who thinks Obama wasn't born in America.
WTF? Malik wasn't even running

Roy Moore Has No Idea What DACA Is
Read more at patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2017/09/04/roy-moore-no-idea-daca/#WkZhmrTeGwkWdYzg.99

Gays should be arrested and fundamentalist Christians are on our side. There are legitimate criticisms to be made of Christianity, but what are you comparing it to? Atheism doesn't seem to be working out for Europe. Christianity needs reform. It doesn't need to be eradicated.

And you can't just vaguely associate someone with Israel and expect us to drop all support for him.

>What DACA Is
Dems problem now

>even the suppression of belief in the sovereignty of God."

BASED

I'm just in it for the butt hurt.

LET ALA FUCKING BAMA DECIDE WHO THEY WANT AS THEIR SENATOR!

>fundamentalist Christians are on our side.

I want reddit to leave. Niggers and spics are Christians in the US

Atheism is for whites.

what the fuck are you even doing here you?

The only benefit to Moore winning that I can see is that there's been chatter that some GOPe cucks might step down so they don't have to have the embarassment of getting voted out by America Firsters. Hopefully this means we can stop supporting Tea Party and retiree saviors like Moore and get true America Firsters and those who support the MAGA agenda in.

>what the fuck are you even doing here you?

Sorry didn't realize this was Westboro Baptist Church.

The fucking lunatic America needs

Thank me later Anons

well that makes it pretty clear he wont give a fuck if it's tossed and we start bussing illegals to the Mexican border an masse

whats wrong with the way WBC conducts itself? it's not like they throw feces or threaten to stab people with aids needles like antifags. Personally if I was to choose a church I'd probably go orthodox, but it doesn't mean I don't respect their rights, I assume you DO have an issue with the 1st amendment then?

Anybody supported by Gorka, Brannon, Palin, and most Alabamians must be better than a Mitch McConnell stooge.
Take notice, Trump, and return to your base.

Why don't you like the Westboro Baptists? They're funny.

Spics are catholic. The worst niggers are the ones who aren't Christian. And there are plenty of atheist non-whites so I don't see what you're getting at. You're just trying to misconstrue what I said as though I was implying racial diversity is okay as long as they're Christian, which I never said. My point is simply that Christians typically vote for the right and atheists tend to be leftists.

>Atheism is for whites.
Atheism is for communists. It is historically the religion of communists. The West is soaked in hundreds of years of Christianity. Atheism is a relatively recent phenomenon in the West and it's been a disaster.

STEVE BANNON SAID HIMSELF HE WANTS A BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION

STEVE BANNON SHOULD BE HUNG!

>Retardation: the post

That's all you have, atheist? Aren't you supposed to be rational?

>bolshevik
>ultra right

dumb commie

He sounds great.

>A SHILL FOR ISRAEL
Yes. On Easter Sunday, Breitbart's top headline story was on Israel, with a big picture of the Star of David. That is when I stopped reading Breitbart.

Yes, I saw this when it first came out and it bothered me. I am just not sure if he really is a commie or if he just means he is using their playbook to destroy them.

He just campagned and shilled for a candidate Trump didn't endorse. all day today bannon and roy moore shills have been on this site. It's pure kikery.

There is only one shill here... (You)

Fuck off belgium JIDF. You're the new obamaleaf.

>he's a bible thumping lunatic
So it is o.k. to have a government full of Jewish men and women, and now even a few Muslims. And both the Jewish and Muslims in our government have no problem talking of their faith and abiding by their faith's rules. It was reported that one of the reasons Ivanka and Jared wanted Bannon out was due because he did not sit well with their Jewish faith. We have Black Nationalists in our government virtue signaling all the time and nothing is said. We have athiests and no one cares. And don't tell me that the Jewish, Muslims,and atheists are not pushing their agenda and following their faith when they pass bills and write laws.

Yet a Christian comes along and it is the worst thing in the world. Get over it. I tis about time a true believer in Jesus returns to our Government. And I hope many more are voted in.

Bannon wants the neo conservative establishment crash and burn...
You do realize that these bugmen send millions of Americans to fight in wars for ZOG

>It's pure kikery.
I disagree. Moore is not who the establishment wanted. By Bannon going against Trump to campaign for Moore shows Bannon is about Trumps's MAGA agenda, as are the American people.

>Balanced the budget and put us in the positive on debt for the first and only extensive time in history
>HE R-RUINED THE E-ECONOMY HE DIDN'T LET US COLLECT INTEREST

Really makes you think

>shill for Israel
>opposed to the overthrow of Assad

Doesn't work, bro.

Now I see why he won. He's willing to stand up for what he believes in.