Nov 4th. Do we hide?

Nov 4th. Do we hide?

In Los Angeles -- Protesters Block Highway 101. Carrying signs that say November 4th it Begins...
This nighmare must end. The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go! November 4 It Begins. refusefascism.org

wont let me post FB video

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/
youtube.com/watch?v=x_BtfsM1sU4
youtu.be/v61Z3ZvDyRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No need to do anything, if they're going to block off a major highway then someone will most likely run them over at some point. People are getting sick of this shit

yes bring the happening. please stand in a highway. let a dump-truck or semi run you the fuck over.

What do they plan on doing on November 4th?

they did block the highway. i just cannot post the video due to spam.. they got arrested though. so I guess all is well

Day of the rope will come before then. These faggots will be in prison.

I don't get how they can take a POTUS and VP

even if it did happen what then?Obama?

>wont let me post FB video

New faggot detected

Just did some research and they are so mentally ill.

refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

Blocked. Wtf

>refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/
i am poor and my child came near death 4 days ago and had inane time in ER. .. I had free insurance that paid for it all.

starting civil war....I've seen this date talked about on jewbook by my sister (basic antifa bitch)

>Likelihood of a police chase on November 4th in Los Angeles.

50%

>Likelihood chase goes onto 101.

50%

>Likelihood car smashes into Antifa protesters.

25%

Those are good odds.

I just bought a new truck. (FORD). I am going to be preparing it for off road. By off road I mean running over faggots and making sure it doesn't get stuck. Since I live in Texas I will be perfectly within my rights to do this. Looking forward to driving through Austin and monster truck smashing ANTIFA and other communists.

>Do we hide?

We do what we always do. Mock their stupidity.

Here's some of it.

>Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power.

Let them start it.
youtube.com/watch?v=x_BtfsM1sU4

>November 4th
Plenty of time to do some lifting and buy some arms.
Fight in the morn and have victory dinner in the eve.

We got this bros.

I think a lot of posters in this thread are not fully understanding what the OP said.

Today, there was a protest on the 101 where they held signs saying that the revolution will start November 4th. Some other posters have already linked to the page on refusefascism where they openly state that November 4th will be their "day of unrest", etc.

"LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) – Community advocates shut down a major Los Angeles thoroughfare Tuesday morning by placing jail beds in the street in a protest against a plan to expand the county’s jails.

About 7:30 a.m., dozens of protesters in orange T-shirts set up jail beds in the 500 block of Temple Street, between Grand Avenue and Hill Street, just outside Kenneth Hahn Hall of Administration, the headquarters of the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors.

About an hour later, a group of protesters in an unrelated demonstration walked onto the 101 Freeway at Alameda Street, blocking traffic for about 20 minutes. At least eight people were arrested there, California Highway Patrol reported."

>Know your enemy, know their plans, and plan accordingly

>refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

Holy shit guys. Trump got a bunch of stuff done while we weren't looking. This site says that he cancelled welfare, made abortion unlawful again, and repealed Obamacare.

How on earth did he manage all that without the media noticing?

newfag.webm

californifa blocks californexicans

win win

Seriously just stay home and let the left eat itself. They'll smash up starbucks and the bank of america, then get bored and wish that they had a working atm they could buy a starbucks with.

Just let em flail around in their own stupidity. They'll look far worse if we simply dont engage them.

Do some running to get your endurance up, you'll need it when /ourguys/ meet them in force in every city

Are there any antifa discords or secret kikebook groups that can be infiltrated?

November 4th it begins...
They cry, flip some tables, block some highways and get ran over or arrested. Then they go home for a hot dinner made by their moms.

I'm blocked, they must know I'm an evil alt right neo Nazi Trump supporter

Get some inside info from your sister and spread it, maybe people can show up against them in your city

They want to block the Highway in LA?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Let them. Let the liberal LA tards deal with it.

what if Obama and the commie west pointers help along with Obamas brainwashed Tranny special forces he take over the white house

Iowafags reporting in for NOV 4th shit show. We're armed and ready to seek these traitors. should they show here.

what if nov 4th is a fake date.

then we'll get them when they do show up.

Slap some since into that bitch.

The day it starts.

we live in different states....I can't stand her...she moved back in with mommy and daddy when she was 5 months pregnant (at 29yo)....she's been living there on the dole for 15 years now
However, she posts shit all the time, so I remember, remember the 4th of November...nothing specific, just be ready and it begins and shit like that....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
>handful faggots protesting in the streets like all the other garbage retarded times
>throw rocks at cops
>talk bad about the govt
its pathetic as fuck. nothing real will happen, a few idiots might do something stupid but thats it
if they do something big, its on - police will be ditching the comfy clothes for military gear, nasty girls will be activated across the U.S., conservative groups will form up to fight the treasonous commies and put an end to it in less than a day. the people wont even have to do anything, neither will the national guard. thats the hilarious part. a few cops will stop the whole retarded shit themselves

I don't plan on looking for action, but I live on the outskirts of a major city so if it comes to me you bet your ass I'm gonna stand my ground
Already have that endurance been getting my cardio from boxing. I suggest buying a heavy bag and speed bag off the internet, lightly used exercise equipment is pretty cheap and easy to come by on CL or letgo and it's a hell of a workout.

No groups I can think of that wouldn't be seen as joke sites.

believe me, I've tried...that's why I live in a different state...I never have to talk to her and don't have to resist the urge to slap her at all times....

start investing, you'll make millions

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...

nice find user

They're all people who listen to the content on SumerianRecords. The left.

>threats from antifa
>threats as niggers from blm
>me eating popcorn waiting for war between niggers and commies vs. America

We need bigger prisons to house all these communist! The one's not shot on sight.

You faggots are lucky you don't ever turn up within 50 miles of me or else I'd come push all of your heads in with my swastibat

Just stay home and watch it on tv. Some masked fags will start some shit. It will simmer for a few hours. The lid will come off, they'll try "doing something". Then they'll be rekt by law enforcement.

kys commie faggot nigger

>Do we hide?
lol antifa here talking themselves up

soooo scary

>We need bigger prisons to house all these communist! The one's not shot on sight.
Hopefully we won't take a single commie prisoner.

>Green-tip 5.56

What are they protesting again? There is no "fascism" in the US. They are fighting for nothing. They will only turn more people away from the left.

>They will only turn more people away from the left
Never interrupt your enemy while xer's making a mistake.

Dear Antifa, please fuck off and die already.

>Protesters Block Highway 101
HOLLYWOOD BTFO HAHAHHAHA

I invite them to block off the 405 next time. Especially near the airport.

Guys.

Won't anybody think of the poor Trashcans that will be assaulted on Nov 4th?

I've got my mosin so I should be fine from the antifa hordes

Fuck I want a Raptor as well :

If you click from Sup Forums they will see the referrer and block it. Just copy-paste or refresh.

Make your bed nigger

They can't be serious. I think they need a few thousand more supporters. Like my man, Hugh Jass.

Dress up like the press and go undercover. Film everything. Watch the back alleys, public restrooms, and other places that they like to change clothes in. Keep an eye on any packs of 3, those are usually scouts/trouble makers.

>we
>FB video

kys newfag

they got about 6-7k total likes.
The soy drinkers are going to have a fun time if that's the number of passionates they have on their side.

Do they have any idea the millions of people (spics, illegals, gangsters etc..) will piss off if they block the 101 during rush hour?

L A K E C I T Y
A
K
E
C
I
T
Y

They've been planning this before the inaguration newfags.
The memes about shtf and buying guns/ammo/rations weren't just memes.
They have normie fb dox. Most of those stupid fucks posted where they live. (including your family)

>leftist memes

Well if it's anything like "the summer of rage" I think you'll be alright.

Whew. Good. That is my home Im going back after spending 2017 in Miami (Miami is doing much worse than LA Anons...[it's shit refugee central]).

We need you in LA

It must be a locked site?

Lol

Theres some conservative people in LA tho like me also theyre for the environment which is good, also, all you fashion, DJs, and movies come from there

Varmint Tips
For Varmints

Explain.

Thats yours and their dumbass fault faggot

Doesnt that mean make this post disappear? Are you a LA user?

lol these commies faggots are going to get wrecked.

The rule of facebook likes is that 1% of people who like your page might show up on a good day. Nothing out of the ordinary will happen, except it might turn more people away from the left and demoralize themselves by how low their turnout is

What happened to their "summer of rage" that was supposed to be nonstop rioting and overthrow Trump? LEL fucking antifa pussies. Nothing will happen Nov. 4.

No its berkleys fault and the pasty, mongoloid eye-glass wearing marxist Mexicans...and some of the brown ones but mostly the former

rolling

Good I will drive my crappy old truck instead of my nice car that day. Maybe I will put on my faux dealer plates too.

This is true but we must remain humble as we pursue our goals and witness them do nothing

The racist nazi cops said "No masks".

That was all it took to turn them away. They're fucking pussies.

bump

bumpo

youtu.be/v61Z3ZvDyRo

Break out the cameras and the selfie sticks and get those streaming accounts ready. If all you do is walk around showing video, thousands of people see that they have rights, too.

A Jew made that movie.

Cool, let them. They start the violence and end up on the receiving end of the militia/police/military's bullets it only means less commies.

Worse. Paul Ryan.

>LA

You've never seen a varmint round before have you?

The White House is in D.C. dumbass.
You picked the dumbest place to start a coup; the literal opposite coast.
One nuke and you're gone. If any POTUS actually thought they were in danger of losing control of a state...BOOM. Goodbye commiefornia.
Unless you have tactical thermonuclear warheads in your arsenal you're wasting your time.
It won't get that far, or course. One Predator drone could take out your whole group.
If it didn't a sortie of Blackhawk helicopters could take you out.
Or a single Spectre C-130 gunship.
Unless you have air capability, you can't do shit.
Especially against the U.S. Air Force that pretty much enjoys total air supremacy in any theatre of war.
You won't be able to hijack a plane.
If all you have are fags with HIV needles, you may as well slit your wrists. If you want to kill other SJWs in commiefornia, go ahead.