I need a job by the end of this year

I need a job by the end of this year.

>"dude just get your A+ and get a help desk or desktop support job"
>get A+
>it's been 2 years and i still haven't found an entry level job

Every """entry level""" job requires 3-5 years of experience, 10 years of 3000 year old programming, my first unborn child, my left kneecap, and a masters degree in CS

Just for fucking ticketing software.

It also doesn't help that I live in NYC. I CANNOT move.

I can't program. Believe me, I've tried. College is NOT an option, I do not make enough money for that. I am not eligble for any financial aid either. I've checked, trust me.

What can I do? Where are there guaranteed jobs?

refrigeration

military

Leave NYC. Not an opion? Eat my ass. You're young enough. Moving to a new city is tough but everyone has to do it. Move to Kentucky or something. Shit is cheap and you'll find a qt wife in no time

Why the fuck did you get a CompTIA cert, nobody gives a shit. Get a CCNA and at least you’ll have a couple of options. Employers get boners over Cisco certs when they really shouldn’t.

You must become the dreaded Blue-Collar.

Welcome to the world, of systematic insanity! Where your intellect and mental capabilities are judged by an inaccurate fucking resume!
THANKS BIG BROTHER JESUS!
Loser..
Fuck the system..
The cornerstone's stupid.
The secret is Jesus is the eye in the triangle, not satan.. Sucks I know hey welcome to diversity! This is what democracy looks like!

>lives in NYC
>wonders why its shit

kek

Move south

>3-5 years experience required
It's called lying.

Join the reserves. They don't do shit. Use the tuition assistance, become an apprentice tradesman. Get the fuck out of NY.

Let me tell you what my Korean friend did.

He bought a college degree online. He bought some "jobs" to put on his resume. He bought the exams for his computer certifications. He now has a job with a major computer company making a 6 figure salary.

If he can do it so can you.

Idk man any friend if mine that does 1 year of software training finds a job ASAP and in a year or two they reach what would be considered middle class here.
Some dudes managed to land remote jobs that give you London middle ass income , paired with our prices you are looking at 50k GBP income and about 4k GBP yearly rent for some 75 square metres of decent housing.
So try remote jobs or some shit

>I can't program. Believe me, I've tried. College is NOT an option, I do not make enough money for that.

You can still take online courses for free via coursera, khan academy, edx and others.

As for jobs... I don't know, try twitter I guess.

list yourself as some kind of "minority" on applications and they'll hire you for all the "diversity" you bring

if you stay in new york you're fucked

At least he has opportunities to move somewhere better. Well always be stuck in leafland no matter where in leafland we move

>gook
>fucking lying and cheating

Shit is cheap because jobs are mostly shit with few exceptions

>Every """entry level""" job requires 3-5 years of experience

Yeah. No one is going to hire some random faggot who hasn't worked a day in his life for a salaried position.

>But I need the money!
Oh, well, that changes EVERYTHING!

You're doing it wrong I guess. I have 3 offers this month.

Network+ then secuity+.then ms shit. You are nothing now. LeRn some db admin a small place will hire

There are a lot of jobs you'll eventually get discovered. We just fired a couple guys that obviously lied on their resume

street whore is guaranteed instant income, yo

I know. shocking isn't it. /sarcasm

Maybe maybe not. I know more then half the people I work with lied on their resume and probably cheated to get their certs. It doesn't matter. None of it matters.

Maybe not a bad idea. But find a job first just in case.

Liquidate and buy a 1 way ticket to Alaska.

welcome to the blvd of broken dreams.
Time to be a meachanic at the local tire shop or work with Paco trimming trees, or sand sheetrock for $9 an hr.

And when you go home you can shed a tear as you gaze up at all your awards when you were in school for being a good student.

Build a time machine and go back to the 1990's

Bruh. If you can't fluff your cv properly to get even an entry level job you're just dumb. Also ccna is way better friendo.

Landscaping. It's not always easy, but there's usually work throughout the year.

>Falling for the get A+ meme

>JewScript
>programming
*Laughs in assembler*.
But seriously, OP. Go find another field. There's already too many retards forcing themselves into cs because muh white collar job. Go be a construction worker or something we don't need more retards in cs.

>CompTIA
>CCNA

What do these terms mean user?