Nazis flying saucers

ITT I will post a lot of hints showing that the Nazis build flying Saucers, including wittnessreports released by the FBI, a CIA report including a picture resembling closely the alleged Haunebu II flying saucer, as well as Newspaper article dating back to WW2.

For starters, early UFO sightings go back to the end of WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft.

This here was releast from Chilean Navy stating they basically have no idea what it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf

In some cases entire cities saw the UFO.
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

And they have been reported to simply turn of nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

pic related is a german POW that talks about an aircraft whichs description fits a flying saucer, started from a german facillity. its page 91 of
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D04EED81F3BE433A25757C1A9649D946593D6CF&legacy=true
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loveland_frog
little-swastika.com/about-swastikas
youtube.com/watch?v=nPoCQcs7dsQ
nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Podkletnov#Public_controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
youtu.be/OqpPi8wNed8
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE7G76RaWs
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
numberman.net/Satan_Part_I.html
numberman.net/Satan_Part_II.html
numberman.net/Satan_Part_III.html
whale.to/b/hexagram_h.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw Nazis perfected time travel and are secretly helping shitposters fight the eternal merchant

If this is true I will gladly become an ayylmao to aid the Fuhrer in his eternal fight against the jew

Bumping

Why haven't they helped us then? If they're so advanced why haven't they already destroyed the jewish world order?

>2017
>nuts and bolts theory of ufos
>vallee_laughing.png

pic related is from the same document as the OP, page 88
so next time you wonder why there arent good fotographs of UFOs ever, remember that every bit of technology will just stop function. from old ass tractors with only the most rudimentary electronics to cameras, watches, cars, even nukes they seem to be able to simply turn off. One report I saw on TV some while ago (sadly couldnt find any info on it on the internet) stated how a UFO hovered over the silos of ICBM nukes, fired up the system, went through all the security checks, opened the silos and only needed the command to launch, at which point it just shut down the whole system and left.

also this here is interesting (only 2 pages so dont be too lazy)
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf

well, pretty much everyone still supports the jews system. if they cam now they would be seen as aggressors rather than liberators. we need to redpill people first. or maybe they dont give a shit about us anymore. there is also the possibillity that they are infiltrating key position since world war 2 so that in case the mood swings they can perform a soft takeover, and maybe, with that plus ultra rumor with trump recently (which I believe could be very well the antarctic/hollowearth nazis if that society really exist) it just happened.

aside from nazi UFOs seen after the war (will get to some of it later) Mengele is another sign that germans projects continued: for example he fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related)

an user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country.in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the nazis from paperclip that were put into secret agencies could have covered for both, the communication, and the creation of new personalities.

maybe the scientist just stayed loyal to germany and didnt spit out the secrets and played dumb and just fed the authorities some breadcrumps.
project paperclip, instead of a bunch of traitors, may have been a trojan horse instead

The beast that came from /x/

if you have some shekels left you can read pic related here
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D04EED81F3BE433A25757C1A9649D946593D6CF&legacy=true
otherwise you can at least confirm the headline

The Adamski fotograph, made 7 years after the war.
here is the CIA dx pic related is referencing

it closely resembles the german UFO, the Haunebu II

better question would be why has all the anti-nazi hysteria hit the west? Almost like they're trying to get out ahead of something!?!?
Makes me think
:^)

another thing. why is it that every where are tensions even though the jews are apparently controlling everything? clinton, obvious jewpawn was backed by china and saudi arabia too meaning those are also controlled by jews. russia made holocaust denying illegal, so also kissing jew ass. yet they all act as enemy towards each other. is it maybe they need an excuse to ramp up controll so that nazis dont just take over from the inside and military budget so that in case of a war they have something to defend themselves seeing how nazis apparently could render every other weapon useless assuming most UFO sighting originate from them?

kecksburg acorn, seen 20 years after the war.
so how likely is it that rosswell actually were nazis, but thought it would be easier to explain ayys then nazis in highly advanced aircrafts 2 years after the nazis were completely obliterated?

Now that we established that the Nazis had UFOs and were active way after the war, it leaves the question: Where are all the nazis now?
from how i see it they either live in argentina where they could sustain themselves like everyone else, or inside the hollow earth where according to the legends already exists some advanced civilization which might have aided the nazis in developing the UFOs in the first place

Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB (at least all sources claim so and i didnt find any sources debunking any of it)

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

the earth is flat and hollow.

just hollow mate
Pic related is of the southpole from
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm

there is a very similar pic of what supposedly is the northpole from the ESSA 7 satellite, but i couldnt find an official source for it so i just dont post it

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
the hopi indians and tibetians use the swastika and have legend about a world beneath the ground.
China, the celtics, greeks, aztecs, all have legends of the white blue eyed people coming and bringing technology.
And they all use the swastika.

seen where you deluded retard?

its in the fucking name.
>kecksburg acorn
>kecksburg
jesus christ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident

it was also seen over ohio dropping something that seemed like hot metal. were a decade earlier sighting of frogman occurd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loveland_frog

>Soyuz capsule

>mind blown
have a bump

not extending towards the bottom and now weird signs/runes on it. also it would fly over another michigan and ohio and drop molten metal. also pretty unlikely the russians would screw up the reentry of their capsule so bad it lands in the middle of their enemy state

Actually I shouldn't be saying this but, they have survived adn trained their successors. They have learned a lot and are actually playing the other side, and they never made flying saucers like above guy is trying to show. The only way to succeed is to false flag your side hard and long enough so they get on board the train of their own free will.

>Kecksburg acorn
>Keck
>Kek
There's a frog on the strange inscriptions

>not realizing that they tried so hard to beat the US to space that they sent multiple missions to space that failed and killed many pilots
If it enters the atmo in the unstable orientation it will melt as the heat shield is on the wrong side.

it still flew over 2 states close enough over the ground that the metal that dropped down didnt cool down enough and caused some fires on fields and on grass. thats not how a sojus capsule would crash

5 head

Trust me I know, it isn't a german vehicle, it was failed capsule. But there were very interesting german toys that were brought back that the public still doesn't know about.

>its not the jews fucking shit up, but the nazis so you agree with them
sure

>trust (((me))),i know
wow, now that convinces me.
going to ignore that the sightingswave started at the end of the war, the wittnessreports stating they saw saucers starting from a german facillity, the newspaper articles, and all the pics.

There is stories of an underground world in the andes too, in fact Incans believed they came from a world underground.

little-swastika.com/about-swastikas
>For the Mayans the Swastika stood for creation and for the Incas and Aztecs it represented the four seasons due to its four arms, the centre symbolizing the sun.
have to look up the underground thing, but if true there is another hollowearth-swastika connection

Leaf trolls UFO reporter: youtube.com/watch?v=nPoCQcs7dsQ

Nah, those are just a reptilian psy-op to keep us looking for Agartha under the crust of earth instead of watching in the direction we should be watching (up).

What do you think happened?
Did the germans in New Swabia contact the Agartha civilization? Were they killed by american nukes? Are they still operating a base in Antarctica and influencing world politics? I know there is strong connections between Corporations like Bertelsmann, the largest publisher in the world and the Nazis.

What happened?

well, the submarine instructions talk about firing upon any air or watervehicles upon surfacing is strictly prohibited. i assume they made some contact with those living there and are more or less tolerated as long as they dont fuck up. alternatively they might have a base in antarctica itself which has reports of getting warmer towards the southpole again, possibly a base beneath the ice in a heated cave
nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species

i assume they operate from there and either dont give a fuck, occasionally sending a UFO over to show their superior tech basically saying "leave us the fuck alone or your will ripe what you sow" or are coordinating some infiltrations of the government for the time the political landscape is favorable, which maybe could be just now

I feel like the infiltration idea is much more likely. Particularly when you think of the number of nazis that escaped and the vast quantities of nazi wealth and gold never accoutned for.
I think they went underground with their advanced military tech, using it more for recon than anything else and are using corporations/banks as their tools for manipulating world events.
I think the US government and the Bush family are heavily involved with these remnants.

Of the huge amounts of SS sent down to New Swabia I imagine they could have 2nd and 3rd generation Aryan youths the product of selective breeding. This is likely the Nordic aliens reported being spotted.

I expect any return by them will be in the guise of aliens, or to be more specific a humanoid precuror civilization that created mankind. This will be supported by large amounts of evidence because it is true, but the unveiled precursors will be New Swabians with alien/ancient human technology

im aware about the flying saucers

the bible talks about it early

Zechariah 5:7-9King James Version (KJV)

7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

>a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

A lump of lead is not magnetic, it is diamagnetic because it can interact slightly with magnetic fields. By moving a very strong magnet past a piece lead can actually cause the lead to move. There are videos shows that lead does interaction with the magnet, other metals, such as aluminum, brass, and, copper have a more visible interaction.

Diamagnetism is the property of an object which causes it to create a magnetic field in opposition to an externally applied magnetic field, thus causing a repulsive effect. Specifically, an external magnetic field alters the orbital velocity of electrons around their nuclei, thus changing the magnetic dipole moment.

well, US may be involved heavily with the nazis, but nazis had next to no power there i fear as the general public was liberally brainwashed and supporting the kikeagenda which seems to be slowly changing. as for the bushs, i doubt it. if they were they would have called jews out on 9/11 back then i guess instead of basically taking the blame themselves.

>I expect any return by them will be in the guise of aliens
going to make a bold statement here, but please bare with me for a moment. as far as i know the word used for heaven in the bible also just meant "sky" meaning they were taken into the sky and dissappeared there. i believe UFOs are around for a very long time (look into the hindu virmanas for example). so what if the angels actually came with UFOs, took him (enoch i think it was) to heaven/the sky (since they flew away) and from there brought him into paradise which could be inside the earth as mentioned earlier.
well, considering all this i could see 3 purposes of project bluebeam:
1. Fake an alien invasion to unite the people under a common threat and create the one world government/NWO (the standard theory)
b) making the demons appear as (friendly) aliens so we dont oppose them or when hostile makes us unable to properly oppose them since we dont understand the spiritual nature of them
but there is another option considering this
III: Make the UFOs of the angels during the rapture or the UFOs of the nazis look like they are aliens invading the earth so we reject their salvation and join the government and fall for the great deception.

pic related is a painting in Church of the Dominican Monastery, in the town of Sighisoara, Romania. below it reads "Israel, hope for the lord" from either 14th or 17th century (depending on wether its from before or after the rebuilding of the church) the psalm mentioned below reads

Israel, hope in the Lord!
For with the Lord there is steadfast love,
and with him is plentiful redemption.

nice digits

i noticed im getting often good integers when posting truth

regarding the workings of the UFOs
When looking into this stuff Victor Schauberger turns up frequently it seems when looking into the UFO stuff. pic related are what some suggest how the UFOs fly.
however i believe they combine a multitude of phenomena.
hey seem to work with electromagnetism from what i got. possibly even gravity shielding which would explain the UFO being able to fly maneuvers that would usually crush the pilot through the g forces which gets negated by the lack of mass through the gravity shielding.

mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
here it talks about some guy claiming to managed to create gravity shielding resulting in a loss of 2% of the weight, which isnt much but if it works at all it only needs some finetuning to be valuable

from the guys wikipedia article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Podkletnov#Public_controversy
>In a BBC news item, it was alleged that researchers at Boeing were funding a project called GRASP (Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion) which would attempt to construct a gravity shielding device based on rotating superconductors,[8] but a subsequent Popular Mechanics news item stated that Boeing had denied funding GRASP with company money, although Boeing acknowledged that it could not comment on "black projects".[9] It is alleged that the GRASP proposal was presented to Boeing and Boeing chose not to fund it.[10]
why specifically mention the blackproject instead of just saying "we dont do it?"

this gravity shielding however makes me think of the supposed schumann levitator in pic related which you find on some of the UFO plans and is essantially the same as the gravity shielding, except that you switch the superconducting ceramic disc against an alluminium disc. combine those 2 and you might get some interaction enhancing the effects of both

Another thing is that a lot of rumors are out there that the UFOs run on mercury. The old hindu texts for example (didnt read them myself yet, but thats what i heard) tell about the workings of the Vimanahs, ancient UFOs and they too seem to run on mercury. Pic related is supposedly telling about the workings of the glocke, also involving mercury. What makes this interesting is the following:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
>She departed from Kiel on 5 December 1944 on her last mission, to transport to Japan a large quantity of mercury and parts and engineering drawings for German jet fighters
>mercury and "jet fighters"

in this text which suppoesedly tells of the working of the glocke it seems it uses mercury mostly a solvent for other particles. i heard someone suggesting they induce it with magnetic particles like some kobald, so they can move it around by controlling the magnetic field essentially getting rid of mechanical moving parts as you now just have to readjust the magnetic field and the mercury will form itself like you want (assuming you can influence the magnetic field precise enough.) making it pretty much a shapeshifting UFO. allegedly you also can create energy/propulsion through a mercury vortex
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko

Isn't there some special property of mercury since it's one of the 2-3 metals that can remain fluid at ~room temperature? I know it generates a shit ton of electricity just by flowing in a circuit thanks to that moving metal effect, but I have a vague memory of it...doing something weird in large quantities under certain conditions.

I need to drink less.

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

better dont announce such an expidition i guess

youtu.be/OqpPi8wNed8

>Nazis flying saucers
wir waren konige und scheisse

the sound levitation thing is indeed interesting. looked a bit into it. even though extremely inefficient now, it working at all tells me that you basically just need some adjustments regarding frequency, material etc to enhance it strongly like anything in technology (just think how much more efficient computers got). Tibetian monks are said to be able to lift huge rocks and boulders through musik and singing which makes me think it underlies a similar principle. some accounts state the pyramids were build in the same way.

the hutchison effect im not so sure about, but i hear people saying he was a hoaxer but it could explain how the hollow earth would function
usually hollowearth collapse under its own mass and gravity but there is something called the hutchison effect
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
The Hutchison effect is is effecting matter, from what i got from it, through electro magnetic vibrations, and deforms metal, and lets objects levitate, even ones that arent magnetic or metallic. the inner sun, said to exist inside the earth, could cause this effect naturally and kind of lock the earths crust in its position around it. inside the earth the gravitational force would be uniform into all directions and thus basically nonexistant. however that hutchison effect might as well effect humans and hold them on the inner side of the surface

Now according to mainstream science the inner sun would be far too small to get the fusion started. however what if stars, or at least our sun isnt what we are told it is
youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU
furthermore faking the physics behind it wouldnt be too difficult. You give the scientist the assumption that our planet as well as the others are just solid balls, and our sun is a giant ball of plasma, and they figure out the (((physics))) behind it out themselves and formulate wrong laws based on wrong assumptions.
who gives the information about all the star and planets and what they are? its NASA and a handfull of other spaceagencies which all are shady as fuck. they would just have to give some wrong sourceinformation while everyone who works on different assumptions will be called a lunatic even though their assumptions are just as baseless.

>tfw no vril gf
bump

Nice point. Also recalls to the Black Sun theory.

Fascinating pic.
Do you think there was aliens? Or are the Annunaki/Gods just the remnants of an ancient human civilization which survived some sort of apocalypse by relocating to Agartha, perhaps tens of thousands of years old. They might look much different from us through generations of selective breeding and would have technology so far advanced it would appear magic.

There is also theories that some sort of sound technology was used in Bolivia and Peru by the incan precursor civilization. Many of the rocks used for their buildings appear to be melted together, but not using heat as that would change the nature itself of the rock and be very evident.
Some theories believe it was some sort of natural acid that nobody has discovered and others that it was some sound device that actually functioned like a particle disruptor, destabilizing matter.

I think the interplay between sound and electromagnetism is something we are still in the infancy of understanding.

NASA had a lot of old nazi scients and people like Parsons who were involved with occultism.
Since both were involved with occultism and one of the first things you learn is misdirection magical acts then in the end you're right.
They will be misdirecting the truth to keep their easy jobs and other privilegie, also that's the reason they're pushing diversity and other bullshit. They're using it as an excuse to hire anyone who will do whatever they want. From staging new landings to other things you know well.

ayys are a tricky question.
reports of alien abduction and demonic possession are quite similar. both involve usually violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, general sense of fright and threat, and often it runs in the family. however on thing makes me think those are demons. it is said that both stop pretty much instantly when trying to say jesus christ or thinking about him.
but i guess there are both around, aliens and demons, possibly even demons from other planets the aliens brought with them, then the cia fakes stuff as well of course
however i cant tell if the reports are real because i never was abducted nor possessed

greys for example i feel like are demons since they are associated with the abductions. the nordics/pleiadians i believe are from the inner earth which may or may came from outer space and settled on earth millenia ago, but i like to assume they are native to earth and what the bible refers to as angels, or at least their physical counterpart (as above so below. if there are spiritual angels there are physical most likely as well.
the anunaki seem to be what is refered to as the fallen angels, possibly the same as the nordic and greek gods, or those of the aztecs basically those i mentioned in so im inclined to believe they are the same as the nordics, but fucked up and were banished to the outside world. were they became the gods of those civilizations.

What do you know about 3, 6 and 9?

happy to see someone saved my captured image

i think i know what you mean. it also could have been some REALLY good and precise craftmansship though. but some of the megalithic structures are more puzzeling to me as it just makes you wonder how they lifted those. in here i have a lot of stuff about history and where they sold us bullshit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633

yeah, nasa is obviously bullshitting
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
funfact: mods like to bann you for that thread because "off topic", and when you go asking politely in IRC what the justification is since its a government agency and recieves tax funding it you get the answer "everything is politics if i just believe it" and recieve a bann there as well. quality moderation.

either way, i have a discord for hollowearth, antarctica and nazi UFOs (since threads here also are likely to get shut down). if anyone wants to join
discord gg/Gt5ZAB

pic related, no idea if LARP, you can decide for yourself what you believe

do you mean like the spiritual/metaphorical/symbolical meaning of those? or what?

I will join the discord any day, I need to reinstall it.
Also, I don't think the user were roleplaying.
Recently they discovered a huge nazi collection in Argentina, it's well know that they escaped to places like my country, Chile and Argentina.
I will try to dig some stuff in the future.
The center-west region of my country has a lot of sights and disturbing stories.
Also check this, skip to 25 mins and go on:
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE7G76RaWs

In a spook way its literally like a religion I pratice here (an Jungian wet dream mixing folk catholicism, indiginous and yoruba shamanism, but still pushing it to european imagery and western/christian sense of morals).
I will explain better when I join the discord any day.

That guy is talking electric universe theory, which is real. The biggest proof is on mars. That trench is not caused by water or erosion but by a huge electric spark. The following documentary covers that and a lot more.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

spiritual/metaphorical/symbolical and secular scientific meanings.
:3

woah I didn't think it was possible but quality of this board declines further lol
why don't you post this on /x/?

well, better install it know. the link is only available for 24 hours, and since we seem to have drawn attention by some shill or troll i may need to delete it sooner again before someone posts it on Sup Forums saying there is some mad porn on the server resulting in it getting flooded by horny Sup Forums-tards (happened already)
newest method is claiming its a childporn server disguised as hollowearth antarctic nazi UFO server. however the only porn that gets posted is usually scat or interracial gayporn by assumingly the same troll/shill that does the posting on Sup Forums or does the CP claims.
3rd method is LARPing as an MIB spook in the threads telling me to stop.
tl;dr: i possibly have to delete the invite any time

yeah, watched the first 2 videos of it. was interesting definitely, but have to watch the rest i guess.

It's related to the current world situation. Go tip your fedora elsewhere.

nice proofs bro
also

well, 3:
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3 pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promises
the star of david, symbolizing the unification of polar opposites (a common theme in the occult or spiritual in general. marriage, unification of male and female for example is on of the most holy events in many cultures, risulting in the miracle/wonder/magic of life happening, creating a new baby.

9, the natural order of this world, 6, (will come to that in the next post as it needs a post of its own) being overthrown, turned over. probably why its associated with satanism at times, having 9"commendments" in the satanic scripture. 6+6+6=18, 1+8=9.

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet having a hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

numberman.net/Satan_Part_I.html

numberman.net/Satan_Part_II.html

numberman.net/Satan_Part_III.html

the hexagramm is literally 666 (star of remphan)

in here Byrd talked about that a "possible invasion of enemy planes coming from the polar regions" and that "in case of a war the united states will be attacked by aircrafts flying from pole to pole at incredible speeds"
have someone working on a full translation of the spanish, since i could only translate from the german and i cant possibly tell if that translation is correct. however the part i quoted was confirmed.
either way sounds like an outside force originating at the poles. Nazis?

ah ok. would have told you to check /sudpol/ on double chan where i have pretty much this thread going and asked me there later on. but nevermind then. (was intended to be süd/pol/ but url would not play along i guess.)

Plottwist. The aliens are the jews

the only thing from there we can link is their archive since it's not in the filter.
Stay safe user!

the star of david is NOT a jewish symbol. the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made

pic related is from The Sinca Veche Temple Cave which is apparently around 7000 years old, way older than judaism. Also contains the yin yang symbol creating the connection i stated earlier. in i also mentioned it symbolizing the 33, 2 triangles.

the bible talks about it (star of remphan)

its known as hexagramm in the ancient world

a symbol from the fallen angels

everyone who is using this symbol is deceived on different spiritual layers

yeah, im not arguing its a good symbol, just that its not jewish symbol.

to generalize

its a symbol used by dark forces on earth

The first mention of the star was in Amos 5:26 regarding the trek from Egypt to Canaan. Then in 922 B.C., when Solomon married the daughter of Pharoah and went into magic and witchcraft and built an altar to Ashtoroth and Moloch. The book traces the six pointed star from Egypt to Solomon, to Arab Magic and Witchcraft, to Druid use(references are documented). The book traces the star through Freemasonry usage to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who, in the 17th century, changed his name to depict the red six-pointed star (or shield) which he had hung on his door in Germany, and thus began the family of "Red Shield" or Rothschild. The research carried on through this family, to their court of arms, to Cabala, to Astrology, to Hitler and his putting a yellow six-pointed star on all Jews during the holocaust, to the Zionist symbol, and finally to the flag of the State of Israel and beyond.
Because this symbol is comprised of a six within a six within a six (6 points, 6 triangles, 6 sides of the hexagon in the middle) the research also included a look at the 666 prophecies in the Book of Daniel etc., regarding the "wilful King" (anti-Christ) and the "mark of the beast". The Scriptural significance of the number seven and a Biblical description of the real Messiah and the seven-branched Candlestick (Menorah) which God gave to the children of Israel as an everlasting covenant (which is also mentioned in the New Testament) is covered. All the sources are written at the bottom of each page making it easy for readers to see and check for themselves.

whale.to/b/hexagram_h.html

forgot link

these are by the way from the same batch of files as the instructions in as i said i didnt find anything able to debunk it. Nikolai Subbotin, who seems to have some reputation, has an interview about these documents. but sadly its in russian with german subtitles only. but if you speak either of those languages:
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI

either way, need some sleep now.

This is all bullshit. The F-35 is literally the best the world has.

Yeah that is why F-22 costs twice-thrice as much

Ok, then the F-22 is the best the world has.

My point is that all this UFO bullshit is just stupid lies and fantasies. You really think those stupid chimpanzees running the world have the brains to produce this kind of tech? Give me a break. You want to see advanced human tech? Look at Boston Dynamics. Impressive, but not anywhere close to all this flying saucer garbage.

What you see =/= what really is developed. Secrecy, black projects... You guys invested a fuckton into secret stuff,

>he says without referencing any of the evidence provided
Well either way, now im really off to sleep

are you aware about the possibility that they arent showing their actual state of development and they are much further than they show it

same thought - human collective

>muh secret technology

No, it's all bs, my dudes. I've heard lies about "secret black projects" my entire life, and it never pans out. I'll grant stealth tech like the F-117 being in works back then for a while, but even this doesn't come close to alien fantasy nonsense.

I've even seen several "ufos" in my life, and I am still not convinced the "gub'mint" is producing any secret advanced technology that compares with the propaganda and stupidity that we see in this thread.

Prove me wrong. All the crap in this thread at best is propaganda deliberately "leaked" to scare the enemy nations into thinking they're further ahead than they really are. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Forgot to tag you also. Have a (You)

>all good things come in three
This is false

This goes deeper than most would like to realize...

This thread cannot go on without the mention of the Jewish worship of Saturn...

not only the jews

muslims worship also a big cube ...