Last thread nuked.

Other urls found in this thread:

overlordvolume10.blogspot.com.br/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spring 2017.

>Last thread nuked.
Didn't it just archive?

He's too new to understand.

>“Is that even possible?! His Majesty is a magic caster! How do you expect him to win?!”
Dohoho.

Well that sucks LET'S NUKE IT AGAIN overlordvolume10.blogspot.com.br/

Why do you idiots think the mod was targeting the threads with that link posted? The mod was deleting every LN thread. Also the last thread was archived.

>br
Fuckin brazil.

Anyone has that pic of Entoma wearing a gas mask spraying insecticide at Entoma?

Evileye*

>Entoma wearing a gas mask spraying insecticide at Entoma?

faggot mod should be asleep

>the guys at ANN were triggered by so-bin's art
As expected of ANN

Post comments.

>ANN
Who?

It in one of the reviews, they consider the "art" a minus. Also
>male power fantasy

New?

>male power fantasy

where MC can't fuck anything or get aroused.

It's from the review, here's what he said about the art:

>I must say that I am not a fan of the art style, though, for while it is striking, the details are too hard to make out in the busier scenes.

>Art : C

This stupid meme gotta stop

>So-Bin's art
>a minus
I have no clue who ANN is, but, jesus christ, they must be tasteless fuckers.

Will we ever get some art of minor characters? Which minor character that has already appeared would you like to see the most?

>Male power fantasy
>The MC is a lonely virgin with no dick or friends.

Stop baiting please.

>Art: C
HOW? I mean, okay, taste is subjective and all, but that's just absurd...

Lockmeier. The one and only NW character worth remembering.

>Lockmeier
Man I wish he had survived the goats, he and Ainzach are the best NWers.

I don't need a dick or friends in my male power fantasies, so there is no contradiction

I gotchu senpai.

Arigatou user-kun.

ultimate waifu

I'd like to see Pestonya, Lastborn, Nigredo, Rubedo and the Evil Lord character sheets.

We kind of did with Pestonya and the regular maids.

But if we could get more minor or secondary characters Leinas, Nimble, and the other surviving Imperial Elite Knight and their reactions to Ainz' own goal of defeating the Martial Lord would be great.

Same for Osk's own expression when he finds his beloved Martial Lord completely and utterly annihilated.

Smart man, heard she's even doing bridal training.

Albedo was a mistake.

Too bad, next Comiket well only get NTR doujins.
Those are main characters, I was talking of people like Ranposa, Zannack, Lockmeyer and so on.

>Those are main characters
I don't know what your definition of a main character is but by no reasonable standard could you call any of them main characters.

Nah, she's the only NPC in Nazarick whose side plot is interesting. It'll probably backfire but that just means it will make the LNs more interesting, especially since none in the NW are a particular threat to Ainz.

>we're almost done with v10

Love that face, when she realized things were not going to end well.

If Lastborn and Nigredo are minor characters, those I mentioned are extras?

I wonder what would happen if Ainz gave her some lewder limited-edition attire with the intention of her using it for variety, only for her to assume he's giving it to her for her to use to eventually break his passive.

>Ainz made a mental compartment called “Perverts” and filed Osk into it.

I love when Ainz makes mental notes of people

Probably would start an outfit war with Shalltear, and both would try to wear a more revealing outfit than the other till they both would be practically naked.

To be fair, Osk has an extreme boner for watching physical fighters outdoing magical fighters.

Too bad Ainz will not only break his boner, but break his beloved Martial Lord too, all without using magic.

Aside from that, it does clear up the reason why Ainz deliberately disabled his damage immunity ability (or halted his regen, whichever it was). It was just to put on a good show and make it look like he can be damaged. Just before he rapes the Martial Lord and proves he is still superior.

I'm kind of hoping they do end up breaking Ainz' passive enough to let him feel lust, and get a legit boner with Demiurge's help or some magical [Create Greater Item - Fleshy Penis].

I'd be disappointed if thats what broke his passive
I hope someone fucks over a bunch of Nazaricks residents and Ainz just goes absolutely berserk

Yeah, good way to ruin the entire thing.

Entoma has a [Message] for you

fuck off entoma

Is it really physical fighters outsoing magical fighters though?
I think if Ainz destroyed his Martial Lord with nothing but melee combat, he might get an even bigger boner. Probably the same level as Hisoka's.

The fact that Demiurge came up with the idea of the "happy farm" when talking with Cocytus about the possibility of Ainz leaving a heir behind, makes me think that Demiurges main drive behind it is trying to find a way to make Ainz capable of having children. Could be the reason why we havent heard anything about the farm.

Why are overlord threads being deleted but not Isn't all current Spice and Wolf discussion about the LN and not the anime? I don't even read fucking LNs but that seems silly to me.

That face was good, too, but the best part about the anime was Clem's voice. Aoi Yuki just nailed that character.

Kill yourself.

They're not being deleted. They stop getting deleted a week ago even with anons posting links to the fanfic. You're justing being meme'd

Either the YenPress mod was dealt with or he realized he was fighting a losing battle.

Because I don't keep up with LN news? The last thing I remember hearing about overlord was threads being deleted because they're LN focused, I looked at this thread and one of the first posts was complaints about being deleted, I thought it was still an issue, and it seemed hugely hypocritical that a spice and wolf thread was still up.

>he realized he was fighting a losing battle.

hmm...

>I looked at this thread and one of the first posts was complaints about being deleted
And if you read the rest of the thread you would realize it was a newfag that didn't know the difference between deleting a thread and it being archived.

Just as I thought. Off yourself.

If Demiurge can summon demons, can he summon succubus? It makes sense if hes using them for his experiments,
If Albedo still had her original settings what would she be doing right now, getting funds?

Wait a second Entoma, let me grab my trusty magic stick.

What kind of class build would you play anons?

He's on the same wavelength as those who hate planes and carriers and missiles because it ruined the beauty of pure cannon-based combat including battleships and true cruisers (modern-day cruisers are nothing more than lightly armored and oversized destroyers. Hand weapons can pierce the hull itself).

He wants old-fashioned slugfests, not clean fights where one side can easily overwhelm before the other can even do anything about it.

Do not follow her!

Do we have an LN image of Albedo in battle mode?

>If Albedo still had her original settings what would she be doing right now, getting funds?
Aside from whoring herself out every night to various citizens of Nazarick with a dick, she'd be doing her job while spouting insults and complaints over the Supreme Beings, but won't do anything about it.

Someone translated part of her bio that was visible in the anime, and it just more or less said she was a competent secretary of Nazarick who worked directly under the Supreme Beings (not that way), enjoyed sadistically torturing her opponents, was extremely competent in her job, but also had issues with the Supreme Beings though she wouldn't turn on them.

She would have just been passive-aggressively insulting the Supreme Beings behind their backs.

The changed line though now brings her into conflict, and changed her dim views of the Supreme Beings into one where she hates them and insults them for abandoning the man she loves, and hating the guild itself for abandoning him, which is why she still calls him Momonga-sama at times and shlicks to his banner.

>battle mode
You mean in her armor?

When he'd been fired.

Why hip wings are so good?

Yeah

Cause they make hips movements during sex faster.

It is already too late for me , user-kun. Save yourself.

>posting one of my disgrace scans
Updated version. Also, get her name right!

>somebody uses a world class item to MC another guardian who then goes apeshit on other nazarick denizens
>ainz' limiter borked and he goes absolutely apeshit, killing the MC'd guardian and every human he sees until he finds the world item
>returns to nazarick, still in a rage, and sees albedo to welcome him back
>realizes he can into lust now
>hatefucks albedo all night
>spends six quadrillion dabloons to rez every nazarick denizen who was obliterated.
>uncle demiurge reveals his happy farm's purpose to ainz was to use healing magic to transplate a dick onto him
>book ends with albedo having morning sickness

>Healing magic
>Undead
Erm..

Damn son.

user does ST know Clem diedend or they still intend to chase her around just don't have spare manpower to do that now since two of their teams got Nazarekt?
From latest intermission It seems they consider her to be at large still.
Did I got it wrong?

Hello, Red Skull.

>Updated version.
Are all of them done?

Nope we don't have any image of her in armor from the LN all we have is from the anime and the manga.

>see Nazarick fighting like Clem and with her weapons
What could they ever think?That he is baiting them to attack ?

it's demiurge, he can do whatever the hell he feels like doing

Meido bath scene when?

Sounds rough, would she use her vagina as a diplomacy tool?
What would it take exactly from Ainz to get her true loyalty?

Narberal having sex with Lastborn when?

I still prefer Albedo's manga armor; it was much closer in accuracy to her armor's description in the LN.

Most of them. Only the poster-illustrations remain on my list and the character sheets with some fine-tuning.

They are on the google drive too?I vuess tomorrow i will get them.

>Sounds rough, would she use her vagina as a diplomacy tool?
No, because her bio also mentioned her hating lesser creatures; non-citizens of Nazarick, if I'm remembering it correctly.

Ainz on the other hand, could consider summoning a bunch of Succubi and send them out to diplomatically bring various regions under his control. Then only break out into terror when they consider him their father instead of their master and he feels he whored out his daughters, even if they do need to whore themselves out for sustenance.

>What would it take exactly from Ainz to get her true loyalty?
To fuck her at any rate, or at least admit he does love her more than a daughter figure. That would probably normalize Albedo enough to not go crazy for him.

Google drive? No, only on my G+, MEGA and here.

So basically he wins her hearth if he bones her harder than any other man? Its like one of those NTR doujins. What was Tabulas fetish anyways?

Yeah meant google plus. Sorry.

Gap moe iirc.

Thanks man.
What would we do without you?

Cry and despair like a ShallChair who just lost her boobs.

>implying being surrounded by beautiful women lusting over you while you lack the means to fuck them isn't ANN's male power fantasy ideal

I don't understand anons, are you trying to say they have some semblance of normalcy?

>Sorry.
No harm done yet.
I'll upload the single illustrations as a batch sometime in the next couple of days. I hope to finish the poster-illustrations by the end of next week.