She will be saved next ep, right, Sup Forums...

She will be saved next ep, right, Sup Forums? We will get a second season of Haifuri or at least an OVA to get more of Moka, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0LfVCwtby0U?t=2m38s
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57481751
navweaps.com/Weapons/WNJAP_61-60_3ns.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We will get a second season of Haifuri or at least an OVA
Please no.

So if the Bridge Crew have been locked up in the Bridge for weeks, where do they poop?

How do you call those pipes where they can shout to various other parts of the ship?

>When she sees your "Torpedo"

>t-this is bigger than a long lance

Nope, she'll die in the next episode. Downer ending.

You wouldn't have to watch it so where's the harm?

I bet you watch anime for fun, fag.

You have found me out! Don't tell anyone.

voicepipe or speaking tube, according to wiki

Why is she so useless?

Why is she so delicious

Every show needs a damsel in distress.

New choco on pixiv.

But her being the damsel in distress doesn't work well with how she's supposed to be the best student.

I'd her choco hole.

They'll all be saved but there'll be a cliff-hanger ending of "then who was rat?" hinting at S2 but it'll never get funded and never get resolved.

>boat gets hijacked by mind control hamsters
>everything taken over except a cobbled together comm-station and signal light
>can't go out or else the rodents will rape you

What else is she supposed to do?
Allow the RATts control of her best student body and best student brain?

>Boat

Fight back. She plenty of things to make a weapon out of.

That is the correct terminology.

Harekaze will sink.

;_;7

>you'll never EVER be Mike-chan's mayonnaise
WHY
EVEN
LIVE

She won't die. The whole show has been avoiding death even in situations where it would be all but guaranteed. She'll be saved by the power of love or some bullshit.

If anyone, ANYONE had died during this series then I might have thought differently. But they didn't, so I won't.

Total death tally as of episode 11:
>Mike's parents
>Rice Cooker
>Everybody on that freighter we saw in the flashback

How do you know the freighter didn't have airbags?

Only now am I realising I've been pronouncing 'Mike' wrong this whole time.

I'm pretty sure they missed the freighter.

On the first salvo, sure.

youtu.be/0LfVCwtby0U?t=2m38s

Given the way this show has gone out of its way to avoid killing anyone I wouldn't believe that anyone has died unless they either mentioned it or showed it. There's been neither.

"Captain Michael" is the correct pronunciation.

holy fuck, no Moka till the very end? what the fuck were they thinking?

Just waiting for S2 announcement in the next episode.

Isoroku is a lucky cat

Sora Amamiya was too expensive.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57481751

No Mike, no. You're so close to getting your wife back.

Post more Mike reactions.

The entire episode was disgusting.

A single hit from a small caliber autocannon destroyed a main turret of one of the two ships with the biggest baddest fucking armor that ever sailed the fucking seas, especially on the turret.
Also they always fight in view range of something like 10-12km when the Musashi could easily have hit them at ranges above 20km and more.
Remote controlled air ship drones are also suddenly unaffected by jamming.
Conveniently forgetting about the hundreds of other guns the Musashi has, OKay not hundreds but:
9 × 46.0 cm (18.1 in) guns (3×3)
12 × 15.5 cm (6.1 in) guns (4×3)
12 × 12.7 cm (5 in) guns (6×2)
24 × 25 mm (0.98 in) AA guns (8×3)
4 × 13.2 mm (0.52 in) AA guns (2×2)

Hell the armor was designed to be able to fight several battleships at the same time.
If those speedsters actually had closed insure thing, but like this, no way.
The ships of the Yamato class were done in by torpedos and bombs from planes.

Fun fact: the Musashi only took so much bombs and torps (18 and 19, respectively, iirc) before sinking because they were being shot at both sides, so instead of capsizing, the water flooding in helped the ship to "even" out.

Where is my Ikea shot of blue fish?

Well torpedos are still like the worst thing that can happen to a ship, directly after bombs, since like tanks the top plating is the weakest.
A single good torpedo hit can sink even slightly smaller ships in a single hit.
Yamato class should have been handled like an aircraft carrier, never alone or even in only a small group.
Also more AA.

>a main turret
They didn't knock out any of the main batteries, only the 155mm secondary battery, which were lifted off of the Mogami-class light cruisers when they got upgraded to heavy cruisers.

Fun fact: The IJN only armored cruiser turrets to 1 inch on all sides, so yeah, small caliber guns could actually penetrate the turret easily.
>Protection was 25 mm (1.0") NVNC-steel plates on the front, sides, back and roof.
navweaps.com/Weapons/WNJAP_61-60_3ns.htm

>Also more AA.
Do you have any idea how many planes the americans had?
It wasn't the lack of AA that made the Musashi sink, it was the sheer amount of planes the US had.

Was it really only the secondary?
I thought it was a main!
If so I reclaim my prior statement.

Should probably not watch half asleep.

More AA in a bigger convoy would have helped.

If this is going to end realistic the US need to appear after sinking the the ship and shot on survivors in the waters.

Thank you user.

To be fair AA did very little at that age.

>S2

How are the sales?

what a useless cunt. She is literally the worst character in the show and all of her antics are enraging, but this is in a league of its own

So what ship is Munetani-mama captaining?

>***,*31位/***,*31位 (**3,275 pt) [*,*66予約] 2016/06/22 ハイスクール・フリート 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
>***,197位/***,217位 (**1,289 pt) [*,*18予約] 2016/06/22 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ハイスクール・フリート 1(メーカー特典:「描き下ろしイラスト A3クリアポスター」付)(全巻購入特典:「描き下ろしB2布ポスター」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

Slightly above average.

>That is the correct terminology

USS Iowa, obviously.

Those jap tin cans should just be scrapped.

>Shiro being able to pick up on Mike's suffering at several parts before she breaks down and needs a mayonaise injection
>the changing interactions and reactions between the characters as it goes on

The little things in this are pretty nice.
Will Shiro get Moeka's blessing as Mike's new wife?

I would inject all of them with my mayonaise!

Imagine being the only guy on those girl school ships and your only job being a stress relief for the girls at the bath times.

>worst character in the show

Pic unrelated

She would have mutenied given the chance, not because of a better captain, but for her girl crush.

This shit is selling too well not to have a second season

What I don't get is how one day they were close to Micronesia then just a few days later they were already off the coast of Japan. Or did I miss something?

I want to fire my torpedo into her broadside

I want to watch the HaiFuris make torpedos and launch them into a toilet.

>selling too well
Event tickets user.
Vol 2 onwards will probably sell average.

Honestly, I think there will be a S2, but not for a year or so.

Why does she wear the jacket?

I wonder what asspull will they come with to make the Harekase stop her ship/make it change their course.

Mike will attack wings to her skipper and will launch a torpedo to launch it into the sky.

Harekaze will flank while MILFboat takes the fire.

Made it sound like chuu2 Munetani fucked up. The BluMers were as surprised as us that Musashi was off the coast of Japan instead of in the Philippines.

GuP sold very well but it only managed to get an OVA and a movie, not a second season.

So I guess it's more of poor writing than the ships being ridiculously fast.
You Flip?

Yet

She's a little girl

She's a bloodthirsty psychopath.

Moka was a lie she might aswell be dead.
I hope they sink Musashi and everyone have gay sex on the coast of Japan while a man fingers the banjo in celebration for saving from RATts telecommunications .

Actually, I have to take that back. Assuming Musashi was going in a straight line, they could have made it off to the coast of Japan in a full 4 days going at a speed of 16 or so knots.

So maybe that happened.

Writing considerations aside, that's piss-poor reconnaissance work by the BluMers.

That's a blatant myth. US Naval AA was almost a suicide run to traverse through by 1945.

The biggest issue with IJN AA is that there's actually a large gap in coverage between long range and short range guns. The IJN had an issue in which long range guns became ineffective due to being unable to train fast enough once the planes were close enough in. However, their smaller guns didn't have the range to engage here. The IJN didn't have 40mm Bofors equivalent to fill the gap like the USN did.

Mafuyu was too excited about getting to fuck Shiro's ass again.

What's she going to do?

Shitpost on Sup Forums

BANZAI

I'm telling your parents, your school faculty, and your local police department.

Unless you can, ahem, convince me not to.

Is there a full version of Ripple Effect out yet?

Surely there must be a more efficient way to win.

Put on her dominatrix outfit and give all the girls on the Musashi a proper spanking.

Rin-chan a FUCKING SHIT.

Even Moka?