Never forget Sup Forums that this man was right. He may have made his mistakes...

Never forget Sup Forums that this man was right. He may have made his mistakes, he made have made bad decisions toward the end, but never let that effect the words he said.
He was right about everything, about the media, about the banks, about race, one's own culture and country, and how important it is to be proud of those things.
Listening to his words before the war, you see that the exact same thing is happening in our country in nearly the same way, but in much greater volume, everything he said about the jews is mirroring our current reality.
So even if he did not succeed his ultimate goals: Always remember that HE WAS RIGHT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=AEPBdDMGvXw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI
youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0
youtu.be/rBqwxRzu8os
youtu.be/9zuNYK_T9LE
youtu.be/FFm_4E5WiQE
youtu.be/B9sN5zyPZDs
youtu.be/MCNHaLziBQw
youtu.be/qQadT7fC6uM
youtu.be/V7AcFCVTsiA
youtu.be/IKy3fCvMz-8
youtu.be/xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=CcOf94gMs8k
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hitler4.htm
youtu.be/KCwG13K7TAo
youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys
youtu.be/MV1sVDU9E2E
youtube.com/watch?v=fFoXKLCpq2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He may have made his mistakes, he made have made bad decisions toward the end, but never let that effect the words he said

I don't know famalam, kind of wrecks his credibility

SIEG HEIL!
HEIL JESUS!
HEIL HITLER!

I fear the world will never see his like again.

He didn't really make many mistakes. His generals did when they backstabbed him after he fell with typhoid and they attacked Russia in fucking Russia.

Rookie move generals, rookie move.

Hitler invented NATO - without the Communist American (((government))) that is.

Heil Wotan
Heil Hitler

pls come back

>Hitler was a good guy
>Dies in a (((Jeep crash)))
What did he mean by this?

Our very own Napoleon
Our very own Oden
Our very own Hero of Europa

Goebbels was right too

You're an idiot if you say that doesn't look like trump.
>Trump born June 14, 1946
>Patton death: Dec 21, 1945 (age 60)
hmmm

I seem to remember some very influential and revered GOYIM saing the same thing....Hmmmm now who was that?

Praise Kek

checked

Yeah i do kinda see it.

>His generals did when they backstabbed him after he fell with typhoid and they attacked Russia

That's a new take on it, do you have a source so I can read into this?

Checked for the truth

TRUMP HAS LEARNED FROM THE BEST.

check

How dare you post a pic of THIS MANY White supremacists, goy?
Saved

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

he's a pussy that killed himself, not even man enough to die fighting for his ideals
/thread

Hitler was divine man. The finest man who ever walked on this planet. Despite he was mortal he should have God among white folk.

He wanted to exterminate 80% of Poles and enslave the rest in forced labor camps to produce goods for Germans. That makes it very hard to support him as a Pole

"Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers -already, you see, the world had already fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing Christianity! -then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism [Islam], that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so."

"The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death. A slow death has something comforting about it. The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science… The instructions of a hygienic nature that most religions gave, contributed to the foundation of organized communities. The precepts ordering people to wash, to avoid certain drinks, to fast at appointed dates, to take exercise, to rise with the sun, to climb to the top of the minaret — all these were obligations invented by intelligent people. The exhortation to fight courageously is also self-explanatory. Observe, by the way, that, as a corollary, the Moslem was promised a paradise peopled with sensual girls, where wine flowed in streams — a real earthly paradise. The Christians, on the other hand, declare themselves satisfied if after their death they are allowed to sing hallelujahs! …Christianity, of course, has reached the peak of absurdity in this respect. And that's why one day its structure will collapse. Science has already impregnated humanity. Consequently, the more Christianity clings to its dogmas, the quicker it will decline.!"

He deserved to lose.
And I am glad he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=AEPBdDMGvXw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI
youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0

Death before dishonor is a warrior's code. Something you will never know you pussy ass kike nigger.

kek, they still try to push this narrative even though they know all about the uboats and the bases.

"Follow your leader" be careful what you meme faggots!

bumpen

Check these out if you haven't already
youtu.be/rBqwxRzu8os
youtu.be/9zuNYK_T9LE

What a dweeby looking manlet. Hitler was the original beta. How short was Fuhrer Pudgeface, anyway? 5'8"?

No wonder we kicked your Nazi asses. They were so low to the ground we barely had to move our feet.

>"Follow your leader" be careful what you meme faggots!
this. the skull of what supposedly was hitler turned even out to be a female one.

>those shorts
>those socks
What a faggot

BTFO

fuck off Nazi atheist shill

youtu.be/FFm_4E5WiQE

>I don't know famalam, kind of wrecks his credibility

What does credibility have to do with the true value of assertions? If something is true and prescient, who says it is entirely independent of that validity...else we border on a genetic fallacy.

youtu.be/B9sN5zyPZDs

You're a retard. My great-grandfathers killed Nazis, and yours probably too. They would beat the shit out of you if they knew their grandson is a pathetic traitor.

If they knew what we know, they'd feel ashamed for who they actually fought for.
youtu.be/MCNHaLziBQw

youtu.be/qQadT7fC6uM

>Nazi atheist

youtu.be/V7AcFCVTsiA

youtu.be/IKy3fCvMz-8

He just wanted to be free from the corruption of the global elite. I don't blame him

youtu.be/xnqIj8C2Aek

You should read Hitler's Revolution by Richard Tedor. If you don't want to read the whole thing then read the part about deliberate betrayal from the foreign office and the Abwehr (Intelligence service) You have no idea of the damage the level of betrayal they committed did to the German war effort. A lot of Hitler's mistakes make sense when you read how he was betrayed.

That's funny. My father told me that my grandfather died in Auschwitz. He Havel fallen down grom guard tower

t one of the saddest things i have ever seem

>he thinks he knows better than his grandfathers

You're a special kind of gullible, aren't you? One day you will grow up and feel ashamed for having been a Nazi and having second-guessed your grandfathers.

Hitler's propaganda is meanigless. What matters are his actions - the murder of 10+ million of Christian civilians. Here is a video on Hitler's true religious beliefs:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcOf94gMs8k

Anyway, my grandfather, with polish pope John Paul II, have made The Volhynian Slaugter

>Social shaming
>Talking down
>Considering nothing, only dictating
hellojew. you're up early.
>trying to speak for christians
>trying to distance hitler and christianity
wew lad, there's all kinds of red flags in your comments that show you to be a subversive leftist user.
You did very poorly.
kek nice flag, did you think if you threw that on that it would cover for you?

>He may have made his mistakes, he made have made bad decisions
well that's putting it mildly. the bavarian corporal has micromanaged troops from 2000km away, involved himself in tank design for some reason and unironically thought that 200 tons tanks was a good idea. the meth addict disaster artist has condemned 6th army to extinction, postponed crucial offensives on sheer whim, sent 200k badly needed soldiers to tunisia when it was obvious that mediterranean was lost. so all he ever achieved is genocided half of europe, destroyed his nation and discredited his ideas to the point only larping permavirgin manchildren of cambodian carpet sewing forums ascribe to them 75 years after the manlet blowed his brains out.

yep, you could say he was an utter failure at basically everything, which is why clinical retards and social rejects find him a role model

>muh grandfather killed Nazis

But I became a commie.

I gave you arguments for everything, your only response is incoherent babble.

How about this: THERE IS NOT A SINGLE CHURCH EVEN THE ULTRA-TRADITIONALIST ONES WHO ENDORSED HITLER POST WW2.

You're a brainwashed retard and you are clearly not a Christian. Enjoy burning in hell.

Fuck off retard. Religion is irrelevant now.

Only genes are relevant.

Slavery to globalists seems to be passed down in your case.

>His generals did when they backstabbed him

They backstabbed him so hard he wrote and delivered a (when translated into English) 3,000+ Declaration of War on the Soviet Union and carried out Operation Barbarossa

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hitler4.htm

>A lot of Hitler's mistakes make sense when you read how he was betrayed.

The Jews betrayed him (or Germany as a whole, but whatever), the Weimar Republic betrayed him, the Abwehr betrayed him, the foreign office betrayed him, the general betrayed him, and in his suicide note he said that the German people betrayed him. Plus all those assassination attempts, Operation Valkyrie, and so on. There were probably some others in there as well that I've forgotten.

At some point you have to ask if someone who is betrayed by literally everyone around him might not actually be a good person or have good ideas. Not to mention that presumably a large number of these people were Germans.

Conversely you never hear anything about people betraying Churchill or Roosevelt in any material way, despite their countries supposedly being controlled by Bolsheviks and Jews.

So what I'm taking away from this is that Jews are organized, cohesive, honorable, and trustworthy; while Germans are underhanded, backstabbing, treacherous, and unreliable.

You should, perhaps, rethink your stratagem of blaming everything on betrayal.

>Hitler: Christianity is the basis of the entire morality of Germany
youtu.be/KCwG13K7TAo

>Hitler: We will defend Christianity
youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys

>Hitler: We will never forsake God
youtu.be/MV1sVDU9E2E

>Hitler: God created our Volk
youtube.com/watch?v=fFoXKLCpq2g

>At some point you have to ask if someone who is betrayed by literally everyone around him might not actually be a good person or have good ideas.
He was literally right about everything. Look around you.

>you never hear anything about people betraying Churchill or Roosevelt in any material way, despite their countries supposedly being controlled by Bolsheviks and Jews.
They conquered half of Europe for Bolsheviks and Jews. Why would Bolsheviks and Jews fight against them?

>Jews are honorable, and trustworthy
Then why do they do this against the people who sacrificed everything to "save" them from Hitler?

>Jews are honorable, and trustworthy
Then why do they do this against the people who sacrificed everything to "save" them from Hitler? This is what jews do when they organise cohesively.

This quote doesn't match up with his actions in the closing stages of WW2.

>Religion is irrelevant now.

You are unsaved and will certainly burn in hell.

Sorry christfag. Hitler was right about Christianity. The divine law of nature is the only truth.

He was right only on propaganda posters.