University forces us to read Marx "Capital". How to avoid getting brainwashed?

University forces us to read Marx "Capital". How to avoid getting brainwashed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3N2sNnGwa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read it and think critically about the points he makes and whether you agree with them

Read it pussy, critique it

be a hero

Don't be so close minded. Marx never talks about weird social justice shit and his book is mostly economics.

Marx has a bad reputation in the economics community because most marxists are cultists that believe EVERYTHING he wrote about was 100% right. There is some truth in that book but you will have to decide for yourself what is right or wrong.

What? Read the points of your enemies.

While the closed and ignorant mind masturbates over his own 'enlightened' thoughts, the master debater spends time defending opinions and viewpoints that he himself disagrees with, so that he can defeat his enemies precisely and quickly in a real debate.

Suck a nigger's dick

This user and his wordplay gets it

ya, but he is like most Jewish person that ever lived. He is the master of mind control. I don't want to convert militant leftist. haalp mee :((

*an

You read it so you can formulate your arguments and beat the leftists with their own ideas.

Edgy

You won't if you know that going in. Just focus on the logic of the shit he says. Marxism is all fucking emotional bullshit and revisionist history. Just look up any points he makes if your curious.

Most leftists barely know shit about Marx bro. They only pretend to read his books to look like intellectuals.

Most of the shit you see leftists spouting today was started by the Frankfurt school and other Weimar era leftist institutions. That was like 50 years after Marx died.

Just remember that Capitalism = Jewish usury/international finance. Even Marx called them out on it. Of course he was just covering up for his mentor Moses Hess who invented Communism and in part modern Zionism.

There's nothing wrong with Capitol. Just be critical. I dunno, balance it with some Max Stirner. Marx hated that guy's arguments.

+1 except the premature conclusion

reading real shit is the opposite of getting brainwashed

Bring the Naked Communist by Skousen and Blacklisted by History by Evans.

Don't be a weak bitch, have a notepad and pen handy, and take notes.
There are some good things in the book, but 90% of it is trash.

read it and then maquiavel .

Don't be a fucking moron. Despite what people on Sup Forums say it's extremely important that you get well versed in all types of political literature. I think you'll be surprised with what you find. Lots of his ideas have had a profound effects on the modern world.

read it objectively, Marx will try to appeal to your emotions, mostly envy, just ignore them and you'll be fine

All you need is to remember who wrote this book, and why. You may also ask your teacher about what he thinks of Chaim Herschel Mordecai's lineage.

Wow, and I thought that the baltniggers were Russianhating nazi spergs!

Some people are good at identifying problems.

Some people are good at presenting solutions.

Few are good at both.

Marx is the first group. His solutions are fucking retarded.

you know you can read stuff and disagree with it ?
or are you so simple minded that after reading some texyt you must automatically agree with everyhting that is written there?
I'd say that it is actually a good for an anti-commie to read "Capital" - "know thy enemy" and all that.

My parents read Kapital during university. Serbs are retards.

Read or watch Free to Choose
youtu.be/D3N2sNnGwa4

Jesus. Are you that weak minded that you have to ignore everything that doesn't conform to your beliefs?

Says the Christ-damn Ukrainian