Did Sup Forums ban Terry threads?

fucking cuck pieces of shit, i haven't seen a terry thread in a week. why the fuck are they banning terry threads? fucking CIA NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/Videos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>call attention to CIA niggers
>life proceeds to be fucked

my almonds

Obviously its CIA Niggers or Possibly MIT Niggers

Terry got kicked out of his parents house idiot he is homeless... he made all the threads about himself. He is legit insane..

thanks for telling me all the things I DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW

i'm genuinely wondering why Terry threads are being banned in Sup Forums.

nigger jew mods?

... you didn't read my post

Fuck off Terry.

My girlfriend and I love your work, Terry.
Hope things turn out well. My prayers will be you.

>it's another thread of "let's blame the CIA for everything"

Terry you are doing Gods work.

when did he get kicked out? I find this extremely hard to believe.

Why did he get kicked out? The fuck happened they were with him that long all of sudden he got kicked out?

like a month ago, maybe. Sup Forums bought him a drum set and it went downhill from there. last i heard he was living in his neet van somewhere in las vegas.

What do you mean it went downhill? He was getting drunk as fuck all the time they'd kick him out over drums?

Sup Forums shitposted Terry so much on the board a few anons decided to buy him a drumset to get him kicked out of his parents house so he would fade away from their board?

dad got tired of drunk terry playing drums at 3:00 am

and terry wouldnt fucking stop? he needs to quit drinking

they were trying to be nice, but Sup Forums is full of autists who don't really understand these kinds of things.

Is terry autistic or am i?

>Sup Forums buys a drunk schitzo a drum set
>drunk schitzo plays drums
>gets kicked out
>now homeless
>mfw Sup Forums ruined another life

You'd think with a space alien he would have better things to do.

apparently he was off his meds plus the drinking. he had a short hospitalization a little while back but they won't keep you unless you're an imminent "danger to self or others".

No shit...

SAVE HIM

Fuck why did I read that in his voice without skipping a beat?

I like his shirt

It could be him shitposting from his van.

GOD SAYS

fuck you nigger

modniggers don’t know how to do a triangle fill.

tfw you dl the kill the gorillas video before jewtube took it down

Oh shit. You are Terry, aren't you?

he is lit schitzo mate, blessed with epic rants mankind has not seen before rants delivered directly from God
it's been quiet for a while now, one faggot went to vegas and to meet terry, he stayed at a Hotel room over there and saw terry a couple of times a day.

List time I was in any thread he had just visited Terry, it must have been just before terry uploaded h is last videos there. I'm not sure if anything has happened into after that

templeos.org/Videos/

You are the chosen one Terry.

it really started earlier in the spring though, he started drinking then. It really sucks (((they))) have taken down the channels with all the Terry Videos, Sadly I didn't save them my self.

(((Someone))) sent Terry a fake email from the Vatican, ordering him to stop with templeOS that and around the same time, he thought that Diana was fucking a nigger at the campus there, both things clearly took a big toll on hiim and sent him over the top and he started drinking jusust about every day.

He could really act up on his old folks some times the. Then came these drums, this part I sadly missed a lot off. I initially thought he had been commited, Terry posted some images from what I thouuht was from some health facility, working on a laptop.
>It wasn't
He was terryposting and coding on temple OS from some diner or something. Then user found him and stuff

they glow in the dark, terry. they glow in the dark

here we go if he gets full commando holly colino'd it's your fault Sup Forums.
i don't understand why no one reports these kinds of people for metal asylum. they clearly meet the requirements but you throw them away in the streets anyway. fuck this place man. humans are shit.

Did y'all forget he designed the most efficient operating system the world has ever seen? Literally revolutionary in the dictionary definition of the word? Of course he's fucking insane, you can't have a knowledge of deep mathematics without going schizo, who knows which comes first but it is a well-established correlation.

The real fucking shame is that he released the OS as goddamn freeware (supposedly endorsed by God™ himself) with the potential to completely change our computing paradigm and yet all we talk about is his CIA niggers rant. When you think about it, you realize the TLAs truly have been successful in ruining his reputation. It's almost as if powerful lobbies had a lot to lose by letting his developments go mainstream...

Terry thread not allowed? Fucking Sup Forums jannies

Keep up the good work Terry! Yes its cianiggers they are prepping for agenda 21, section 15.

All these retards dont even know it yet.

>you can't have a knowledge of deep mathematics without going schizo, who knows which comes first but it is a well-established correlation.
Reminds me of the Immaterium.

>meet the requirements
terry isn't a danger to himself or others, so he doesn't meet the criteria for involuntary hospitalization. and then they'd just hold him for 72 hours and send him on his way.

if you want to blame someone, blame scientology. second wealthiest church in the united states that spends literally millions of dollars to oppose any changes in the law because psychiatrists are xenu.