MOTHERFUCKING HABBENING !!!

Rumors of North Korea Missile Hit in Wash State After “Explosion” Registers as M2.6 Earthquake – Update: USGS “Delete Event”

At 1:46 AM PACIFIC US Time on Monday, “something” caused the US Geological Survey to detect what initially APPEARED to be an earthquake 11 km west of Colfax, WA.
The USGS then modified its report to declare the incident was an“explosion”which took place at a “depth” of -0.4km . . . . a half kilometerABOVEthe ground!
Trouble is, no one is willing to say what, exactly, exploded. Everything from the local, state, and federal level is 100% “hush hush.”
Residents are quietly rumoring it was a missile impact from North Korea!

beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2017/09/rumors-of-north-korea-missile-hit-in-wash-state-after-explosion-registers-as-m2-6-earthquake-update-usgs-delete-event-after-i-report-it-2467955.html

> inb4 larp
> inb4 shilling
> inb4 " look at his fake sauce "

Something exploded over that fucking area at 1:00 A.M and it exploded over the ground!
There is nothing close but a lonely building !

COULD WW3 ALREADY FUCKING STARTED AND TRUMP AND THE GOV IS KEEING IT ON THE DOWN LOW?

> inb4 cia niggers or mods kill thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gHJeLKBn8A
youtube.com/watch?v=4D4824mQnPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=-gHJeLKBn8A

haha wow this looks legit no more LARPing for today haha

People would have seen reentry.

Radars would have picked it up easily, including public ones.

>implying anything they have could make it to mainland US
>implying WW3 would happen even if they tried

Tbh PRNK would simply be sent into nonexistence, China has already agreed to not interfere is Rocketboi starts shit.

wadafu

you are trying to hard

The usgs site said initially that it was an '"explosion" , then moments later the event has been marked as " deleted event" .
They are hiding something that they don't want us to know about.

There are also sauces saying that a south Korean soldier was shot in the head and killed on the dmz.

So sleepy

2.6 is a smaller nuclear bomb than any ever created.
please sage this bullshit.

Trump knows NK won't attack because Trump is talking with NK.

The reason this wasn't reported is because this was an attempted false flag by Israel that could've started a whole lotta shit. Trump is going to deal with Israel through the Rothschilds.

nah man, just another yellowstone feeder dome moving. it'd be all over the news if it was an impact.

youtube.com/watch?v=4D4824mQnPQ

Check the zip code of the area where this was.

Colfax. Zip code 99111. 9/11

I live 30min away, didnt feel anything. Dont worry we will be fine. They dindu nothin

> what if they have been hoodwinking us this whole time and actually have state of the art missile and weapons technology

What if our anti-missile systems did not go off in time and let this warning missile hit American soil?
Washington also signed a law during the cold war to not prepare for a nuclear threat.

WASHINGTON STATE LAW FORBIDS NUCLEAR ATTACK PREPARATIONS
According tothis story in the Los Angeles Times, ”. . . the most perplexing news that [Washington] residents have encountered is that if worried citizens truly want their government to prepare for apossible nuclear attack,they can’t.
In Washington, that’s illegal.
The state Legislature, in part to symbolically mark the winding down of the Cold War, approved a bill in 1984 stating the Washington State Military Department (which oversees National Guard and emergency operations) shall “not include preparation for emergency evacuation or relocation of residents in anticipation of nuclear attack” in its planning. It was the lawmakers’ way of celebrating the nuclear threat was over.
It was a dusty, forgotten law until it appeared North Korea would take out parts of the Evergreen State.
Did North Korea actually TARGET Washington State because they know, as a matter of law, the state will not PREPARE for a nuke attack???????
This whole situation is really weird. And worrisome.
UPDATE 9:00 PM EDT:The fact that USGS now reports “EVENT DELETED” is all the more reason to wonder exactly what the HELL is going on out there? Something’s up. And someone didn’t want any of us to know about it.When my news site broke the story . . . someone made the USGS report disappear. This is even MORE worrisome!

UPDATE 9:27 PM EDT —Unbeknownst to me FOX 28 TV News in Spokane did a story on this three hours ago. They even sent a crew down to the area to find out what happened andnobody is talking to them.

someone farted next to the seismograph

you really live der or just larping?

>"hush hush"
SWEET CHARLOTTE

it could be a neturon bomb maybe? Or maybe its a bio weapon or something in disguise

If true, it would literally be everywhere. Instead, the only source is an unknown news site.

Fuck off using the "It's Happening" meme. That shit is for real Happenings only.

Those same shills were here last night. A bunch of them saying they wrre from the area. Ask them for proof and they stop responding.

You're a jew. Fuck off Jew.

>real Happenings
name a single time Sup Forums actually had one of those, election doesn't count.

Bullshit. Sage

Spoopy

fucking cia niggers trying to slide this bread
BUMP !

2008?

chimpout

What the fuck, is that real? That's like celebrating gay marriage by getting rid of aids treatment.

>what if
>what if
>what if

Yes, Kim Jong Un has undetectable missles, our whole system is down, and the news crew is totally getting ravaged by the North Koreans this very second.

While you're at it, light a few lavender candles to keep the Boogieman at bay.

Getting close. California nuked when?

Election

yfw the missile crashed and the bomb didn't go off

>beforeitsnews.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> libcuck state with libcuck laws
It's real and it's motherfucking stupid!
This just makes this habbening even more real, NK can launch a missile into Washington and they can't do shit about it but let the missile hit.

What if Kim fired a warning shot to show Trump not to fuck with him?

a War with North Korea will begin when the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

im all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didnt Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

t. cia nigger

see
>Rumors
Stopped reading there. Even is this is just a b8 thread, this is a board-wide issue: Sup Forums's biggest problem is inability to get a credible source

Let's just all get some sleep guys, nothing is happening here. Move on.

HWNDU

EVERYONE TAKE THE NORTH KOREA RED PILL.

ANY ATTACK PRETENDING TO BE FROM NORTH KOREA IS ORCHESTRATED BY ISRAEL.

NK has shit submarines.

Shit technology.

Shit missles.

Shit bombs.

>What if we warned rhe giant to leave us alone by throwing rocks at him?
Either way, let nukes and nature reclaim the west coast. We can have a nice playground for stalker larpers.

fabricated and homosexual

I live in that area and I can absolutely reassure you the supreme leader didn't drop anything yet.
Seriously you americans are dumb as fuck:
Trump is pressing to provoke exactly such an event to not attack first and you think the government is hiding a nuke attack.
As people said there would be countless handy videos of the flash alone, the source is a joke as is your naive dumbfuckedness.

American bois won't do shit against God-Emperor Kim.

I live in cali and i don't want to get btfo user, but i do want the shitskins and antifa to get btfo

fuck why did i have to live in cali and not somewhere /comfy/ like Idaho ?

Or maybe you know, a fucking meteorite you cuck

> live in that area
> from Germany
kek

Dunno, but I've lived in Cali my whole life. Why would you want to go on when we've wasted decades being stuck here? Btw let me know if anyone is hiring.

>click link
>see side stories with david icke and steven greer

into the trash it goes

glad you got the joke, mong sherlock!

100% it was rednecks with /diy/k/ hybred rpg.

is that a failed false flag?

Its not 1am yet?

shopped

Yeah that site looks totally legit

bump

>3,000 year old ancient engyptian hieroglyph-
WE

I want to move out of this shithole, my town turned into a spic infested town in 15 years.
I'm one of the few white families stuck here, everyone else moved out of the state and into other /comfy/ states.

I pick fucking raspberries with spics right now user, i make about 600 dollar checks each week since they pay each week.

The only good thing is that i'm working with qts Northern Mexicans which are the white ones and not the shitskin Amerindian midgets.

Go work in agriculture or something, pays a lot more than an office job .

>North Korea striking first

>Nazis are the real Jews

There are some Larp articles on there but there are also real articles user.
It's a site where you can contribute your habbenings or info about world events.

I have family near there. That never happened.

>shilling in this thread making me curious

99% it's nothing though. social media would be all over it

We live in an age where you can report your happenings and 2.5 seconds. The only positive about social media

GOD DAMN IT. I live in the fucking IE and there are no jobs. You'd think I was exaggerating, but this shit is infernal.
>Haha just go back for a ph.d bro
>Haha stop being overqualified bro. Fucking hell, Kim's dong rockets can't come soon enough.

just like i said.

Isn't a nuke explosion big enough and bright enough that someone would have noticed it?

What if they are sliding any mention of this event ?
Also the shills are out trying to slide my bread

I live in WA, no larp. I posted a shot of the field where it happened. It is a wheat field and there is absolutely no damage seen in the picture. I think it really was malfunction in the equipment.

Then why haven't we had a Washington bro go take pictures of damage yet or just some random civi... I mean it was a surface explosion wouldn't be hard to find

Another cell phone charger going off?

I live about 2000 miles away, didn't feel shit.

The HS-14 can make it to most of the USA with a 500 kilo payload, which is a single ~200-500 kiloton Teller-Ulam nuke.

>be kimmy
>have one shot to hit America in the nose before you get obliterated
>fire your missile into open countryside
>nobody dies
>nothing is damaged
>we only even notice because of modern siecmic measuring devices

Lol I hope it’s true

move out user ??
Go to the bay area where there are agriculture or factory jobs.
You will get paid weekly and make decent money.
Also you might land a qt red-pilled Latina or White gf

Anything is possible user

Did the European and pacific seismic agencies register the event also? The USGS isn’t the only one with seismograph technology user. I’d say if 1/3 of the agencies had the event and the other 2 didn’t it was probably just a false reading like they said. But got damn I want the nork war to habbin.

Unless it was literally in an area with zero people for 100 kilometers radius, yes.

There's also be an area of destruction that couldn't be missed.

> going by yourself
> in the middle of fucking nowhere
kek i don't think anyone would go there at night right now

NUKE IT KIM

also:

**Any attempts by the US to launch a war in the North Korea threaten Russia** Klintsevich said.

NUKE IT KIM

fucking kek !

This happened 2 days ago...

who gives a shit about russia chekov

Impossible. USA and USSR could monitor nukes and missiles during the cold war. North Korean chimp stink chink made space garbage could be detected by a rural suburban retard with a 100% accuracy using his poor vision and mental retardation from incest in the family.

im getting sleepy

sage
kys

>M2.6 earthquake
THIS IS LITERALLY A CAT JUMPING OFF A TABLE YOU FUCKING LUGUBRIOUS NEGRO

I fell for the university "JUST DISCOVER YOURSELF xd" meme. Can't move without money, can't get a job without experience, can't get experience, can't get experience without working, can't work unless I leave.
Lost over 40lbs though so maybe AF will take me. I have qt3.14 blonde already.

No idea what it was. So far no one saw, heard, or felt anything that I can find. No bucket bombs in the wheat fields I'm bretty certain though.

how can we confirm that is the actual place where the explosion happened?
He might be a cia nigger larping

Bigger Than WTC Collapse on 9-11
To give you an idea of just how large this M2.6 “explosion” would have been, back on 9-11-01, CNN reported the collapse of the World Trade Center towers registered as a M2.0 earthquake (HERE); so the WTC collapse (a really big, noisy, noticeable thing) was actually SMALLER than what took place this morning near Colfax, WA.

kys chink

It is your fault that burgers are stupid, you don't make enough educational anime.

That's true, I can't prove it. I just read the comment section for the news sites around here and found that pic.