Why do so many women like to wear diapers these days?

Why do so many women like to wear diapers these days?
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170606151858/http://www.diapergal.com/home.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your unborn brain went wrong that's what

If you don't use a diaper you waste precious time everyday to use the restroom and are an inefficient PLEB

maximum degeneracy?

All fetishes derive from childhood. So diapers and older guys... Hmmm

they like to feel poo poo up their pussies

srs question, do they really poop in them tho???

I they mainly just piss in them.

>When first post is the worst post

Too much anal

Because women will do anything---and I mean ANYTHING---so long as it's trendy. If they notice a pattern of women wearing diapers, they will do it. They have very little capacity for independent thought.

That being said, trolls are cherry-picking these images and posting them here to trigger people. Might not be much of a trend at all.

to stop the BRAAAAP

even burgers are now getting obsessed with poo. the day is near when even burger will do poo in loo.

Depends

Bad relationship with their fathers

More importantly, why are they even taking a picture of themselves wearing one?!

hahahaha i get it. depends, like the name of the adult diaper brand. lmfao nice pun.

std's create incontinence

is india considered rare now, this is the first one i remember since masking bullshit

They took to much hard dicking in their orifices and their sphincters no longer function.

I once dumped a girl because she wanted to dress up for Halloween as a baby, diaper and everything. She called me controlling and went full feminazi when I told her it was a fucked up costume and she couldn't wear it. So I just jumped ship. Not sure what this phenomenon is but it weirds me the fuck out.

Interestingly, after I dumped her she began dating a man ~15 years older than her. She was also raised by a single mom and did not know her father. Seems like it could all be related.

FPBP
/thread

I wish that were true, seeing as that's my fetish.

My girlfriend wears one during the weekends and sometimes during the week. She doesn't shit in it, just piss.

Why?

Society is engineered to degerate the everyman into a state of infantilism that the elite can control as a pseudo slave class of materialism. THis is just a perverse manifestation of this western "value".

Fascism sought to mold the everyman into the overman. To lift us to a higher state. The future was lost long ago and this is what we have now.

Ugh fuck, 100% correct. And the degeneracy is only accelerating.

Not necessarily bathrooms, but Ive been noticing a lot of girls lately making references to bathroom voyeurism or poop/pee with sexual undertones. Ive lost count of the number of times girls Im interested in and talking to have either teased at the idea of them taking a shit in front of me or talking about pooping/peeing in relation to sex. Its fucking weird but its kinky so Im cool with it, but yeah, what is it with girls and incenuating this sort of thing with me?

ohh you think so?

Not necessarily diapers*

If you're into this kys you're self

Too much buttsexy

Women just want a daddy. Know how women bitch about men "wanting a mother in a wife"? They almost all are trying to find a father figure in their choices of a mate.

It's never so bad that it can't get worse. Who could have predicted the nightmare that the transgender ideology has inflicted upon our children and society 5 years ago. The left will continue doing this until they are made to stop. Decency is not something they understand.

You're more right than you think. Women are so effected by their fathers that they'll seek out traits their father had. For example, balding or being older than the norm, both come from this.

they don't like feminism and they want to regress to little girl for daddy

sounds fucking hot

Modern degenerate society is forcing women to grow up too fast when all they really want is to be... pampered

>carlos.jpg

>these days
20 years ago the "alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.diapers" was going strong.

Back then it had even older black and white diaper pron photos scanned, and 70s early 80s diaper pron videos.

They wear diapers anyway, just koochdiapers.

That's a bigger story than you think. How did the photo sharing work? When did it die?

Daddy issues.

alt.binaries was always a fuckhuge photo dump. It was the videos that were hard to share in 1995 and you had to get them in fragments and assemble them.

I think I still have my old 1997-1999 a.b.p.e.a folder on an old hard drive.

it was mostly amateur stuff until sites like diapergal.com laucnhed in 2000. At the time those were some of the most amazing and profession diaper photos on the internet.

web.archive.org/web/20170606151858/http://www.diapergal.com/home.php

Early 2000s had a surge in newer amateurs like pic related.

Women either have daddy issues or a dick.

Interesting. You have preserved the history of something that was a subculture and is now becoming countercultural.

Weird, I tried to link to their old wayback archeive May of 2000 page and it updated with modern photos.

I don't find diapers attractive