I'm having visions of Vladimir Putin

Something weird is happening to me.

3 nights in a row now Putin has appeared in a visions

Night 1 - it was him walking down the street
Night 2 - it was him addressing a large group of people
Last night - I was with him and he was introducing me to people I don't know

WTF IS HAPPENING

IS THERE SOME TYPE OF WEAPON DEVICE BEING USED AGAINST ME.

AM I GOING MENTAL??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-wFKNy0MZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have some bad news for you OP:

You have the gay

stop eating drugs and watching the Muh russia MSM narrative before bed user

Fate has chosen you as Putin's champion. Go forth into the world and accomplish Orthodoxy.

Putin hacked your brain

Am scared.

What is he trying to do to me?

have you consulted the kangaroo council?

You are a rural suburban retard who watches too much Putin related material too fuel your violent masturbatory sexual tendencies caused by daddy issues since childhood.

> I was with him and he was introducing me to people I don't know
same happened to me

I am a rural person, but I never watch anything with him in it.

Turn you gay, not that you already aren't one.

Same thing happened to me a few months ago. I had visions of Putin every night for 5 weeks. On the last night, I woke up sweating and screaming something about Syria. My parents rushed into my room and calmed me down. They said I spoke in some gibberish. That's when I realized that I was screaming in Russian. I rushed to my computer and went to Russian websites. Everything was clear to me, as if the language was always my native. A video popped up with Putin giving a 30 second speech regarding the spread of terrorism in the world. Then he turned to the camera - and I swear - he blinked at me. I am a Russian agent now. Hail Putin!

Tpy cтopи, вce тaк и былo.

Get off Sup Forums and you'll be fine within a week.

Young Russian and even Ukrainian women I have talk to, seem to find Putin to be extremely attractive, even in his 70s he is quite virile for his age

Correct Russian is hard to master to those uninitiated. Show your true colors Ivan.

Then stop huffing gasoline Mawukura

Meня зoвyт Aнтyaн. Я нe знaю кaк этo пpoизoшлo, нo pyccкий я тeпepь знaю в идeaлe.

>WTF IS HAPPENING
You are gay, Harry.

calm down, user. this is a very common; way more common than you presently realize. have you had the radon levels checked at your house? i'd have that done immediately.

it's more than likely radon. repeating enigmatic dreams about your first date with a dictator are a clear sign of radon exposure. probably earthquake season down there. so there's that to worry about, too.

I was dreaming two days ago that I was a 50 year old woman working at a deli store and he came in, surrounded with cameras and shook my hand, asking me how I was feeling.

Putin walking down the street is a symbol of bill clinton is a rapist infowars dot com

a large group of people is a representation of people bill clinton raped

people you dont know are all the children that have been tortured by john podesta also known as skippy from pizza gate....

if you have any information that would lead to the arrest of hillary clinton, id advise you to not go jogging by the abandoned railroad tracks

If you're reading this, you have to wake up! You are in a coma and we have been trying to reach you. Please wake up!

I had a dream where Putin chokes me to death from behind with his own arms.
Top that!

rape you in a siberian forest.

He just wanted your Potato's it would seem

Wouldn't that be a tad difficult in -50c temps

I'm not, Mr Bond, I actually ticked the NO box on the form in the current stupid vote on homosex

Its not strange to dream of the greatest man in the history of the human race

i dreamed that putin sold me some shrooms. then we tripped together, went fishing and rode two glistening steeds, galloping across the eurasian steppe. it was glorious.

You should just turn off RT when you go to sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-wFKNy0MZQ

it's a good thing you checked no; otherwise i'd think you were gay.

Putin is merely a facet of the EMPRAH so this is normal, think on it too much and he'll start affecting you.

It's cute how you left out the part where Putin roughly rawdogs your anus in the forest.

Same. I also had a dream where I was in NYC and Erdogan was selling hot dogs at a streetcart. Then the other night, I had a dream in which i was waiting in line at a mall to sit on santa's lap. When my turn arrived I was surprised to see that Ayatollah Khamenei was siting on the chair dressed as santa.

You are just a closet homo who has a dictator fetish.

The idea is funny in itself, but the video too cringy even when muted. I can't watch.