How would you fix SHAFT?

How would you fix SHAFT?

I dunno they're pretty much perfect.

Have them adapt more weird shit.

Fire everybody. All ten of them.

Have them do a WMT on Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea.

introduce them to animation tools besides power point

Uninstall Power Point from their computers and bring KyoAni and Bones employees to teach them how to animate.

This
They always seem to have the mot fun doing abstractly odd shit

Why would you want to waste interesting material on a garbage studio?

the best
more oishi

Kyoanus fanboy pls go

>Finish SZS
>Soremachi S2
>Denpa Onna S2
>animate Voynich Hotel

>more oishi
This
Have Oishi direct more
Dig out Nobuyuki Takeuchi's corpse and promote him to series director

You forgot arakawa.

Dunno, see a doctor

»kyoani
»animation
Pick one.

The only thing shaft does is add lolsorandum architecture that has no relation to anything happening, but every blue moon somebody bullshits some kind of connection and says "wow, so deep" and it gets endlessly reposted as one of the five times it has ever happened in Shaft animation. You could look at the source material and try to think of all the things shaft might do, but they won't do any of it when the adaption comes out because there is no actual thought behind it.

Kill off the Monogatari Series
Exit broadcast and do OVAs
Introduce more wierd shit
Time is better allocated better for improved animation

Also,
Include more homo

Arakawa already overstayed its welcome with 2 seasons.

post even one example that shows you aren't just shitting out your mouth.

More Hidamari.

Confirm a Fate/Extra anime.

Wait, hold on.

Alright, they're golden.

>The only thing shaft does is add lolsorandum architecture that has no relation to anything happening
Gourmet Girl Graffiti
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
Arakawa Under the Bridge
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru
Natsu no Arashi!
Shows me an example for each of these series

There's more to shaft than just Monogatari and Madoka

There isn't.

You're right, there WAS more to shaft than Madoka and Monogatari is probabably a more accurate statement.

Put Madoka and Monogatari on the backburner and actually finish their best work, SZS.

I want to see them do another original project, they keep putting them on adaptations of dumb shit.

The problem isn't with Shaft, it's with anime.

Anime needs to appeal to a specific audience in order to sell, and anything outside that is not worth putting any effort into in the eyes of producers. It's why some manga and LN, even if they are popular, get horrible adaptions: their sales means nothing if the audience of the source material is not part of the demographic that buys anime.

An adaptation of something by Dowman Sayman

More head tilts.

Prism Nana

An anime original written by Okada

Would it have weird SHAFT architecture?

Reminder that SHAFT ruined Koufuku with their garbage direction.

OP said fix, not ruin forever.

I liked it

>memeyoiga and memenaiver with shaft garbage visuals and direction
JUST

GREAT

Just right

Make Shimbo desperate again, take away his beer, hookers and Shaft millions

Madoka was great and that happened after they struck Monogatari gold.

>Bring inferior studio to teach the superior
its like some autistic kid trying to teach an famous artist how to draw.

I like them just the way they are.

SZS S4,5,6 and so on until the ending. At least ending OVA's, please.

They should animate more off the wall shit as well, it's clearly their strong suit.

Hire soneone who will keep saving anime over and over again

forgot pic

Both Bones and KyoAni have better animators than SHAFT though. Abe is SHAFT's only decent animator.

They need the teekyuu overlord.

Koufuku's issue wasn't the SHAFT directing style, it was just boring as fuck.

Have them pick up everything that hasn't finished. Spice and Wolf, Darker than Black, etc. Just imagine the fuckery that will occur. I would give up everything to see that happen.

Somebody else gets it. It's no more simple or complicated than this and really what it boils down to as to why anime is so shit right now to anybody that isn't the 50,000 or so strong late night fanatics audience in Japan or hype kids in the West. Mir anime ever updates it's business model and has to market to someone who isn't a complete card carrying LN reading VN playing outcast expect a lot to change very fast. Note daytime anime doesn't really have to do this but Shaft isn't in daytime anime until at least the NHK Mahjong melodrama thing whose name escapes me which I think is just going to be a really REALLY bad fit. Unless Shaft is somehow capable of toning down the bullshit it's just going to confuse and annoy people and then get a live action film and do okay anyway just like Erased.

Hate to break it to you but Shaft doesn't have millions. They're a mainly contractually based studio like everyone that isn't Toei or Sunrise now and mainly only do Aniplex contracts at that

How memetic and timely

S3

what did shaft mean by this?

I agree with you about shaft being to pretentious and annoying but
>Erased
Sorry, i dont want generic drama garbage shit tier as a anime, anime can be anything better than that.

As we told you last time - fuck off.

retard

Found the

gently and carefully put it in the fucking trash

More Monogatari
More Madoka
More Hidamari

go back in time and kill the writers of all their source material besides zetsubou sensei, steal money to ensure they can still fund it no matter what, and kill the entire studio once they're done

>let's milk our stuff more instead of coming up with new and exciting IPs.
Monogatari is as boring as Fate these days.

only if all at the same time

Fire all directors.

Adapt Monogatari off-season and short stories.

Already done

You can't. The relevant people have left the studio to form their own or else they've fucking died.

Make officially licensed dakimakuras for every Monogatari girl.

Watch the money pour in.

Watch more show they produced. Monogatari isn't the only one, faggot.

Adapt Keit-ai.

It already ended. Off Season isn't directly relevant to the main series and it's all Kodansha and Aniplex's fault.

>IPs.
Anime*

Meh. I'm sure Nisio is going to shit out more and Aniplex will be more than happy to oblige and adapt more.
SHAFT just isn't exciting anymore. They only do tried and true shit and when they do something else they have a staff so shitty Gonzo would be proud of them.

Have them drop Monogatari and Maduka and have them do something else.

Maduka is kill and monogatari is soon to be kill as well

They'll probably jump onto the Zaregoto train which is something I'm personally excited about

I just want them to go back to doing things like Natsu no Arashi and Maria holic
While not fantastic, you can tell that SHAFT had fun making them, since they fuck around with the style and such.
For example, Natsu no arashi has a whole bunch of 80s J-pop covers.

You're asking for too much. Team Shinbo ain't going to be a thing again.

Isn't that what Nisekoi was? A nothing series that Shaft can fuck around in while nothing is happening.

Make them literally use MS Powerpoint to do all their animation.

Does not need fixing.

This, emphasizing on the "more". I really miss the time when they did more than one show every season on average.

Stop doing monogatari because its pseudointellectual wank trashime

Shinbo?

Get Shinbo back into directing Monogatari and make SHAFT adapt more shit.

With a neck brace

Shitbo never did shit, Oishi is responsible for Bake's success. I like SHAFT but hate that overrated hack so much, I hope 3-gatsu fails hard.

Free drugs

Shinbo is actually a good director though.

kek

Stop them from using cheap ass CG, like that scene in Mekaku city actors.

>Firing Shinbo
OP asked how we would fix Shaft, not how to kill it.

New season of PPD.

With all of the staff involved with coming back.

>more milking

Kyoani is one of the studios with the best animation right now. I don't like moe and hated Phantom World but still can't admit that they have amazing animation. That's why it hurts even more when they make shit shows.

Their current lineup is golden though.

It needs budget.

That grass is literally some pattern off of deviantart.

>go back in time carrying a cache of their greatest creations
>force them to make different series than they initially did
>go to the future and collect them for the cache
>rinse and repeat until bored or satisfied with private collection of Classic Shaft that you can choose to share with the world.