DNA results, adopted with no known family history

Idk how to feel right now, Sup Forums

Brown hair, green eyes, pale skin. What am i?? This is via myheritage

You're like everyone else. Mostly white with a few blacks and Arabs in the wood stack.

>1.4%
A nigger.

ONE DROP RULE NIGGER

You was slaves and sheeeeit

For the low percentage stuff the tests basically throw darts and make shit up. 1.4% Sierra Leone means fucking nothing. You're good

Middle eastern is probably due to slavers (Jewish or Arab) mixing with Africans.

In reality he is the most aryan man in America genetically.

I should do 23andme. They're supposed to give more info I think. I was gifted this dba kit by my adoptive parents

>woke
>pays a corporation to take ownership of your dna

sad. can't be only 1.4% nigger.

see this faggot.

One of your parents was half-Hispanic?

Post your haplogroups!

A Nigger.

>giving your DNA to the jews

nigger level = 99%

Nah, you're good. Don't tell anybody and never tell your kids. It dies with you.

>Brown hair, green eyes, pale skin. What am i?? This is via myheritage

You're me man, wez KANGZ
Also I believe there's that story about everybody getting part African results on 23andme for political bullshit reasons.

One drop rule.
gtfo

You are "white" american.

You could be black Irish.

The Spanish invaded Ireland and Irish pussy and gave them black hair and tan skin.

A mongrel

one drop rule and you got a twofer. I would sudoku finding out that i am a nigger and sandnigger.

ppl still falling for the ancestor dna honey pot

congrats fbi

white americans are whiter than some europeans

especially Spain and Portugal, who are genetically 10 % moor

I was hoping it would match me with blood relatives whom I've never known. Lonely

>1.4% black
Welcome to blackhood. We need a mailing address to send your obligatory reparation basket and gift card.

White americans dont really exist. Even your post shows that. Every single one of you has some african blood.

I dunno, i got the same thing and a red beard.. Been considering doing a DNA test but meh, my family is pretty easily traced since I'm second gen potato nigger.

let me guess, you're also being gang stalked as well kek

you people crack me up. if the people you're afraid of wanted your dna they would have it. no need to set up a giant mega-corporation when they could just go through your trash.

stop LARPing

The medditeranian has at leas 10% north african dna yet Sup Forums insists they are white. Plus none of the samples on the pic don't even have half a percent of nigger dna.

Some of the companies have that they own your DNA in their terms and conditions. They cant actually own your DNA but I am sure they intend to share it with other businesses.

It certainly is a honeypot.

>le 52% face

Mutts are the best, strong genes so fewer diseases and they're typically uniquely hot.

You have incredibly low standards for whiteness.

also to add, dna test's have about a 2 percent margin of error, so some of those people might be 100% white and the dna tests incorrectly categorized them.

Low IQ detected. You arnt a dog that has been bred in captivity. What you have is outbreeding depression.

You're a human. CongratuFuckinLations. Welcome to hell.

>98-100% white is low standard
let's see you're 23 and me if your so confident.

>Ethnicity Estimate
>Beta
Accuracy's damn near perfect.

False and homosexual. Fuck off.

Id say its more likely they are told to include african blood in every single white american result to destroy your society.

The nigger/sandnigger/hispanic is probably from one mexicant ancestor getting C O L O N I S E D
Other than that you are a mixture of potato, anglo, and slavshit

you're a product of the united states my man. Feel good about it.

I dont need to do a DNA test to know im 100% white. Living in northern Europe is all my family knows. There might be a few vikings in there somewhere.

did you not even read what I posted at all? there's no need for a honeypot you LARPer

If you really believe there are these all powerful boogy-men out there who really need your DNA for some reason do you honestly think they need your permission?? kek

just think about it for more than a second and you'll see your paranoia crumbles under its own weight

you're full of shit
here's mine

Yeah and your phone and your internet dont collect data either. You have nothing to hide right? Oh except your documentless status of course.

lel

Rape baby, irish women belong on anglococks

>Southern European
Damn. You almost made it to white.

Your great great great great great grandma was a fucking nigger

Anglos are betas that dont breed. They are dying out world wide.

139 IQ, Pat.

You Irish getting held down and raped by the Spanish was the greatest thing to ever happen to your wet and gloomy island.

>he says in english

Do you have a family tree that goes back 500 years? If not then there could be a possibility that an ancestor pumped and dumped a nigger 500 years ago and you wouldn't even know it.

>Spanish
What? Their ships wrecked in a storm. A handful of them washed ashore and they went home since we were friendly to fellow Catholics.

Are you a mexican faggot living out the fantasy that you are a conquistador or something?

Your PM is literally a gay Indian

Wait, these guys can collect data through your phone? Wow, look at all the ways these guys can collect information. Surely genetic information is the exception to the rule here and they can't get it unless I give shekels to a corporation, so I just won't give my shekels away. check mate illuminati!

How could that even happen when niggers were oceans and continents away? Stop being such a dumb burger.

Look accross your street. Oh a nigger! Probably a relative too.

I have a full family tree, all carefully plotted. No niggers, no sandniggers. No family secrets, nothing. 67% North and West Europe, 33% East Europe. Brother went through 3 different DNA companies, all 3 came back with different data, 10% jew, or 14% African, or 9% Middle Eastern thrown in every fucking time from all 3 tests.
Just know the "results can be off" comment allows them to insert these different ethnicity groups to push racial inclusion in the white family.

real white Americans are whiter than almost all Europeans
the problem is real white Americans are already a minority. What's holding the current "white" majority are mongrels

all dna databases are sold to the justice deparment, and you paid to be included in one

hilarious some would think companies like these have any sort of moral code and don't sell their data like every other single company that accumulates data does, many times after stating all your info will be kept private and protected

Do any of these sites actually offer a test that tells you if you're predisposed to any hereditary diseases?

You are dumb even for an american. Let me guess, mixed race and proud?

Allahu Akbar Brother!

Can't we all admit that euromutts are the master race.
>all the best qualities of european races rolled into one
>doesn't have national identities dividing them, free to fight for the white race together
>average IQ of 103

I consider you to be a black man. One drop rule.

> MICROCHIMERISM
MICROCHIMERISM
> MICROCHIMERISM
MICROCHIMERISM

you don't think an ancestor of yours could have been in the crusades? or some other war that wisked them to a far off land. And if I remember correctly the british isles during the 1700's was teaming with nigger brought overseas.

>I took an online IQ test and beleived it.
>I have the same roughly 140 IQ that every single other moron american on Sup Forums thinks he has.

Subhuman behavior.

>no inbreeding
>has a bigger gene pool to pull from

Are you drunk?

Don't you have some potatoes to grow?

Clutching at staws.
>I-im not the only mud blood. Everyone is!

I don't think I have any nigger ancestors whatsoever within the past thousand years
But I'm an immigrant here lol, that's why

liam neesons nose is very brugle

That includes Ash jews, which is a significant part of the White burger population. They have an average IQ of about 110 (burger ash that is, kikeland ash have a bit lower IQ).

I'm just saying, don't throw a rock when you're a man with a glass house.

what is with you people? can you not read?

your own paranoia entails that these people would have enough power to get your DNA regardless of you opting in so you can know the results for yourself. how are you not seeing this? you think they can collect ALL these information but somehow genetic information is just impossible for them to get unless you do 23andme? there's a huge hole in your hypothesis here

Are you high on crack?

>tfw arab but fully aryan
>Tfw my great great... Grandmother was probably a slave because there's no other reason for a European to come to syria

Shit metaphores are a sign of low IQ, nigger.

Really hard to not shitpost on this but... obviously white

>Pick up random hair off the street. It has the complete DNA of someone...anyone.
That isnt useful. When you pay for one of these tests and put your name to it, pay with a credit card etc they know who the DNA belongs to. That is actual useful information.

You are dumb even for a burger. I hope you realise.

Irish nigger mad that all his cousins got shipped to Australia for chimping out like the mudbloods they are

>shit i cant refute him, better just call him dumb

kek I bet you have ashkenazi jewish admixture

why are you being so assmad about the idea that you aren't some 100% pure pixie. If you don't have proof then there is a significant possibility that you might just have a drop of mudblood in you. Most europeans living today in their home country even have some dna from niggerselse.

haha there were niggers on every continent.

You're 3.5% shit.

You have been raised on a diet of propaganda. It is not normal that their are niggers everywhere, american. Most Europeans do not have blacks and browns in their family tree.

This is something you have been told or just told yourself because of the condition of the US and your low IQ. You cant imagine any other situations existing.

>trash cans don't exist
>these people are super powerful but it's literally impossible for them to get into my bathroom and collect DNA cuz I have a lock on my door

you don't know what entailment and contradiction mean, do you?

If there were people out there who actually gave a shit about your DNA they would get it without you even knowing according to your own paranoia you LARPer

note that most jews are in new york. in this pic. The majority white midwestern towns have an iq of over 100

Speak for yourself, nigger.

This map is utter bullshit m8

If he said that a british person might have nigger blood id agree with him. There were a lot of blacks in the UK historically. Passing through as slaves on the way to the US. Im sure the odd one escaped and fucked a british woman or two.

Now in the current era most brits have some middle eastern blood. You capital city is majority non white british.

They are collecting data and you are paying for it. Sending out people to dig through trash cans would give no useful data since it would be so contaminated and they would have no way to link the DNA samples to an identity.

If you pay for a DNA test you pay for the whole thing and link the information to an identiy. You are dumber than a tinfoil hatter. At least they question even if they are mad. You are a sheep.

Green eyes are just as uniquely European as blue eyes and much rarer.

Most of the people calling you a nigger in this thread probably have ancestors that were blacked.

You're white.

I know a ton of sand niggers with green eyes.
just saying.

How do you know? A black ancestor could bear the name of George Jones and still be black. It's not like his name would be Sambo Negrostein.

Thanks mate