What does Sup Forums think about this series? Is it worth watching?

what does Sup Forums think about this series? Is it worth watching?

watch it and find out

It's great. Got me into kyokushin and muay thai when I watched as a teenager.

Shigure a best girl

Watch it and find out.

Not worth watching, not worth reading. Some of the fights are good at first, but the fanservice takes over everything at the expense of plot.

The manga goes to shit and eventually goes full fucking retard by the ending, but what the show covers is still decent.

Anime is not that great. Manga is better.

It has barely any fanservice. Shut the fuck up retard.

Really? The series that has the main female characters fighting bottomless and/or stark naked by the end has "barely any fanservice"?

Yes, it barely has any.

It's only good if you're 14 or 13

It's fine.

Don't bother continuing after the anime ends, unless you're prepared to read the whole thing and be disappointed in the ending. While there's still some really cool stuff after the anime ends, the point the anime stops is the only decent stopping point.

Maybe read until a certain character dies if you don't mind a cliffhanger.

I don't think you know what the words "barely" or "any" mean, nor what the mean when used in conjunction.

I don't think your opinion of a complete retard matters to me.

>The series that has the main female characters fighting bottomless and/or stark naked by the end
picked the fuck up, no more information needed

I don't think you're doing your opinion any favors with angry namecalling and no arguments. Most people consider that admitting defeat.

I liked it, the protagonist who starts of weak and slowly get's stronger thing is what makes it for me. Its like that one time when Yuuki wasn't a faggot during Mirai Nikki, except it happens more than once.

You don't have arguments, and your opinion is wrong. So you're retarded.

very slow and painfully mediocre manga overtaken by disgusting amounts of very boring fanservice
watch the anime but manga is not worth it

It was all right. Although the manga was rushed at the end, and you could certainly tell. But it got a nice happy ending at least.

Alright user I accept your very passionate concession. Don't shitpost too hard kay?

if you like funny shounen shit then yea
if you are a super elitist prick that only watched enriched anime for men with culture then no

Why do you only say things that discredit yourself? Calm down brah, think about your argument for five seconds.

Bitch lost her clothes so many times seeing her naked literally became boring.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, retard.

My argument is that you're saying things that are wrong, retard.

That goes for practically every female character in this series. In fact it was weirder when they actually had clothes on.

SHigure is the one who replaced Miu when Miu became too boring. What a pity for her. At least the other girls were spared by the sacrifice of those two.

The MC's mom was the real best girl. Shame we barely saw any of her. If any girl needed fan service, it was her.

I can only talk for the manga here
at a point it had so many fanservice shots of Miu and/or Shigure every chapter that I eventually just got bored of it. Said girls are hot and all but so much of that taking up every chapter over actual fights and so on meant that it got irritating, ithe series already moved too slow and felt too repetitive to begin with

I don't think the series is outright bad though. Just not great either.

Miu is mai waifu

The show is alright not the best thing ever but not the worst

And OP clearly asked about the anime.

and the string of posts I replied to mentioned the manga

The first guy to mention fanservice was clearly talking about both.

Just ignore that guy, he was either shitposting or autistic, considering how disproportionately mad he got.

boobs

Anime is shounen done right. Manga enters into wuxia territory. Ending was meh, but I liked the manga as a whole. Besides it's far from the worst manga ending I've seen.

Yes, it's good

It's everything I love in a shonen

Kickass fights and super sexy hot anime bitches

One of the best at satisfying my primal instincts.

>Started out relatively practical and interesting
>went full Street Fighter but still managed to stay interesting
>writer goes full retard and starts running the story into the ground
>tries to make up for this fact with overblown fanservice
To put it another way, even rampant T&A near the 'end' couldn't save it from being canned

Garbage show for lonely virgins

It's great for fanservice and if you like Martial Arts series, obviously a lot of the fans of Kenichi are wannabe Martial Arts nerds who think they can do all the shit they saw in the series which is wrong because a lot of it was fictional and over dramatized shit.

The series kind of turns into DBZ shit with all the crazy techniques and what not, obviously the Masters in the series aren't really human, they basically do super human feats so take it with a grain of salt. Don't watch it and think "Oh man I'm gonna learn to do all that shit" because as I stated a lot of it is fictional and impossible to pull off, some of the techniques I think are based on real techniques but just don't think you can do half the shit you see them do in the series.

It is a good series though, My fat friend who is into Martial Arts wanted to get a sculpted body after seeing how in shape everyone was.

mc was pretty boring, epitome of "get beaten up for 10 hours then get some lucky blows and win"
predictable plot, went to shit in the thailand arc
more T&A than you could shake a stick at
good side characters became forgotten
think it became dragon ball at some point

yes, we already know it's an anime

I think OP and everyone on this board is aware of this

Don't reply to me ever again, lonely virgin

Damn, must suck being illiterate retards.

Are you fucking kidding? The main sexual interest has erect nipples in literally every panel that she's in.

¿And this is a bad thing?

Yes puls show you how to fight.

I'll fight you nigga.

It's great if you like martial arts but only for the diciples. The masters are just ridiculously overpowered. Fucking human shuriken.
I think the best level of martial art you can ever achieve, realistically speaking, is kenichi's level at the end.

The anime was pretty mild on the fanservice.

yes user, you really need to watch better anime with mature characters and deep imagery, otherwise you're not enjoying anime correctly

>¿

didnt knew the drawings were this fucking good, like, nigga fucking look at that.

should have fucked the Chinese girl

Kenichi was a fucking retard for not going for her, she practically offered herself up to him.

>complaining about ridiculously overpowered in an wuxia manga

>tfw no thick chinese gf

I legit started training martial arts when I watched it. It's been 3 years and I'm still going. It was a blessing from heavens and fuck whoever says otherwise

why are secondary females always better than the main ones

I so wish they could let the author continue the series, I even expected some great battle with that china army the chinese master had before it was axed

skip the anime
read the manga
endure it
fap

Watch the first few episodes and make your own judgment on whether you should continue.
If you do, you can still drop it at any time-mark of any episode.

Do it every time you feel the need to make a thread like this.

>All that shitpost on fanservice
Alright, if I'm used to panty fighter stuff like Ikkitousen, Sekirei and Freezing, I imagine Kenichi (and Fairy Tail, why not?) is not that different.

Am I wrong?

>Watching

No.

The anime doesn't have that much fanservice compared to Ikkitousen and the like.

If you like shonenshit you will enjoy it, since it has decent comedy and action.

People complain because there's a point quite late in the manga where a female can't appear without a close-up to their asses or tits, even during "serious" fights,

>there's a point quite late in the manga where a female can't appear without a close-up to their asses or tits, even during "serious" fights,
Eh, coming from panty fighters, this sounds like a minor complaint. I eat shit like that for breakfast.

I enjoyed reading the first few volumes of the manga. Sounds like another kind of good stuff is waiting for me late in the series.

What I like about this is that, contrary to most LN and LN adaptations nowadays, Kenichi was never given a special trait or ability. The only thing he was given (or found) was his masters, and due to his natural talents or lack thereof, he has to work extra hard. Even the fact that he has top-tier masters training was not special, as it was shown that there were other people who has the same scenario. That is why I found his character so appealing.

The fact that he works hard and seriously studies from his masters makes him easy to relate to, instead of a god-like gary stu or a world transferring NEET with god given traits or abilities.

However his justice was something that ticked me off a bit, but it was a minor detail.

You'll definitely enjoy it.

Not that user, I didn't have a problem with the master, but Elder Furinji...
Elder Furinji is like if a DBZ sayan learned all the bullshit martial arts in Hokuto no Ken. Motherfucker and the evil weapons elder fought for days without sleep, subsisting only on what they scavenged between blows. From what little we seen of his strenght and speed they were stupid high. I would give him a 50/50 chance against SSJ Goku.

Holy fucking shit, this so much. Kenichi's mom was a high tier milf. It should be a crime how little she shows up in the manga.

>I would give him a 50/50 chance against SSJ Goku.
That's retarded and you know it.

underrated girl

It was a great series with the worst fucking non-ending ever. At least when Negima suddenly ended for no reason I knew why, but fuck this shit man fuck it.

Shigure was ruined by the excess fanservice, Freya next best girl.

Sieg Best boy.

I wonder how Sup Forums feels about all the /u/ stuff with the blond american girl she was doing toward the end.

Ikki Takeda was best girl. By the end of the series he would have been able to roll Kisara handedly.

>Is it worth watching?
If you like tits

If he likes tits he should read the manga since the anime either cut down on the fanservice or made it look less detailed.

It's probably one of the worst anime that I've enjoyed. It's not a "So bad it's good" anime, it's got pretty shit animation, the series itself is pretty dull and the anime barely covers the manga. But it was just really fun. The fanservice, the martial arts, the characters, the simple things like the weird alien guy and the plant growing girl, as well as the dad being a competition shooter or whatever. Despite all of it's shortcomings, both technical and in substance, it's pretty fun.