Well shit

Well shit...

Welcome to the first world America

Our health care system is burgeoning under its own weight currently
most hospitals in Ontario have closed wings due to lack of funding
our nurses and doctors often work 18-24 hour+ shifts due to lack of personnel.
And we're still withdrawing more funding from it.

The Canadian health care system will collapse in the next decade under the weight of the boomers. Only an imbecile would copy any of our implementations.

Fuck Mike Pence

we cant afford to defend europes interest globally and pay for that. the only reason some countries in europe and canada have universal health care is they dont use their militarys much and have smaller militarys and have a lot of old hardware

we update like every 2 years or so some times 3. i mean if you like no new countermeasures sure but dont expect us to actually fend off any one in a dick waving contest. we are at the moment of truth on some new concepts its a costly endeavor that can change the way wars are fought like the tank did . if europe doesnt want americas contribution fine but i dont see how you will sleep at night knowing china and russia keep making better stuff

The retardation of the Americans like you will never cease to surprise me.

No more free military defense for all of europe bum. Now u must pay

>be a trucker
>legally prohibited from spending more than 11 hours a day behind the wheel
>be a doctor
>have to work for over 24 hours at a stretch

What the fuck?

Too many shitskins, single mothers and other leeches here for this sort of healthcare system to work long term. Would collapse on itself within a decade, tops.

Explain this shit burger

>US positions within ISIS held territories in syria. No patrols

>Coalition strikes in deir elzor hitting SAA targets "accidentally"

>ISIS supplied with 2 week old US weapons

you fucking yanks support ISIS, admit it. Yall the fucking enemy

>thinks that social programs that are successful in smaller homogeneous countries simply can scale up in the USA
>muh fallacy of scale

Don't forget "one issue only", camping outside a Dr office in hopes of getting a family Dr, and when you finally do it taking weeks to fucking see them, so you go to a walk in clinic and then your pissy family Dr delists you as a patient. Because you didn't make the appointment with them.

YAY ONTARIO!

>neocon education

the biggest problem is health care is about 5000 per person pet year in most first world nations, and in America it's about 10000. So socializing health care would cost America almost twice as much as a normal European nation. Unless magic happens and the price drops(lol)

They already give "free" health care to the Negroes that are victims of other Negroes. A gunshot or stabbing is hundreds of thousands in bills.

If they up it to even more, then the system will fail unless it's dramatically propped up unnaturally, and other services will falter.

Remember when NASA was relevant?

Medicine is overregulated and undersupplied.

fake news. russians lie.

You can't see shit in those sat images.

Russia needs to supply more proofs, which they so dearly ask of Ukraine.

>US patrols on ISIS positions
>Evidence: Pictures of Hummers which only the US uses undoubtedly, no possible way for anyone else to use them

>Coalition strike on SAA proves US is working with ISIS
>Evidence: Absolutely no such thing as communication problems within 3 forces on a perpetually changing battlefield.

>ISIS has US weapons
>Evidence: No possible way anyone but the US can use these weapons and maintain them in the appropriate hands. No way of taking them from Iraqi or Syrian opposition forces, no way, only US can give them directly

Your brainwashed /sg/ propaganda from Iranian and Russian sources mean jack shit

> 24th hour on the road, fall asleep, kill a family of 5
> Sorry, doctor won't perform a life saving procedure after that trucker hit you as he's taking a nap after 11 hours of writing prescriptions

umm, good?

fucking african countries have this shit too. fucking niggers.

good. i'm tired of paying 400 a month to a private for profit insurance company.

>muh free market competition

He's not European user.
Realy Eurofags don't use that flag, only really Jews do.

Fuck the world. America First!

If the US supplied weapons to ISIS the Russians would have lost the war MONTHS ago, it's the fucking Arabs.

I'm sorry but our healthcare system is trash

untrue. I've always had excellent service even when it comes to surgery.

Now imagine if Canada had 40 million Blacks and 50 million Hispanics

You can't even get heath care outside your home province

Our healthcare system is OK all things considered. People can still choose to purchase private medical insurance or to go to a private clinic if they want to.

i'm completely for multi-payer

NOOOOO REEEEEEEE!!!

>Our health care system is burgeoning under its own weight currently
most hospitals in Ontario have closed wings due to lack of funding

So the same as America but you only pay taxes and get cheaper care?

>our nurses and doctors often work 18-24 hour+ shifts due to lack of personnel.
My Aunt is a Doctor in the Midwest and she works 12 hour shifts and 72 hour on call afterwards. If you don't understand what that means, it means she is working for 5-6 days without breaks and maybe a random nap and snack.

I feel like people who cry about funding and hours don't understand its the exact same if not worse in the states but we also pay WAY more for it.

It's worse in the US, but we pay more. Hopefully we get Canadian health care where it costs less and we get better service.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but most Canadians come all the way to America for their healthcare needs.

no they don't