OH SHIT!! TUCKER CARLSON TRIGGERED AS FUCK FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=tMUh5bRrLHk

DO NOT MISS! EXPLOSIVE TRIGGERED INTERVIEW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7hLCcAfx-g
youtube.com/watch?v=emH5XFp7lhw
youtube.com/watch?v=zosTW32pbrw
youtube.com/watch?v=ETqnAJF6deg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks Tuck

what do you mean?

IVE BEEN OFFENDED BY DA POLICE.

He was quite heated this evening. Was sweet.

they are praying to become white like tim tebow did. why dont you people remember when tebow was black?

or the tv show the edge. why dont you remember it? or the number of ribs humans have previously being fewer. what the fuck is wrong with you people

Yeah, noticed a couple mandela effect type shits too, but still can't make sense of any of it.

Don't ever remember Tebow being black, that's new. The rib thing I know of.

It was Sex IN the City....

youtube.com/watch?v=V7hLCcAfx-g

More.

Shit is fucking crazy. What does it mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=emH5XFp7lhw

youtube.com/watch?v=zosTW32pbrw

He should have stuffed those thousand dollar cufflinks up that niggers arse.

Also fuck that fake all black dude posing like he's got it hard when he's a very well off guy feasting off the spoils of being a hypocrite and an agitator in the very nation he pretends is so evil.

Disgusting. Almost Tariuq-level.

Controlled (((media))) opposition

Tuck pussed out in my opinion. I woulda devastated that fuck

> Scott Italicize

Only so much ridiculous bullshit you can take before you snap.

Make a ME thread

Look at those glasses! They don;t even fit his head properly.

>3:07
>we do all these silly civic rituals...

Tucker fucking dropped.

I watch him with my parents and my mom's high praises of Tucker make it almost unbearable to watch lol

typical response after a libtard gets BTFO:
>THANK YOU TUCKER
>oh I love this man
>I LOVE EVERYTHING HE JUST SAID THERE
>gitcha some o' dat!
>omg he is saying what I've been saying for years!
>amen!
>YES!

PLS MOMMA STAHP..

Tucker got his ass handed to him

No shit. Most Sup Forumsacks would destroy any one of Tucker's guests

>we live in two Americas: one black and one white.

God, if only.

>Race matters. Race always matters.
welp, guess that settles it. Race war when?

Dont know what sex in the city have to do with it but 100% sure we merged with another dimension couple times, Im sure cuz speling of one word was changed and since Ihave hard time with grammar I had to spenda lot of time and effort with it to remember it corectly.

Kek. All I hear is
>REEEE why aren't you protesting in the way I want you to???

Yes because he's arguing from that stupid civic nationalist mentality.
R-race doesn't matter guys!
W-we're all on the same team.

I would have agreed with the negro that race is indeed real but disagreed on how the problem of violent police interaction with the negro community should be solved.

what are the barriers to this happening? it seems to me that the literal only thing holding it back is the lack of a true leader in the black community.

This is all I have to say.

Niggers are animals. Animals don't have leaders.

Carlson's argument is retarded

All you have to say is that Blacks are not oppressed and they commit over 50% of all violent crimes while being 13% of the population.

Football is for closet-faggots anyways.

if he's going to bring up police brutality then Tucker should have brought up black crime statistics which are so hugely disproportionate it's amazing we haven't segregated blacks 20 or 30 years ago like we used to

13% of the population 50% of the violent crime

Fuck that nigger and fuck Carlson for not putting him in his place

Pics or it didn't happen

>what are the barriers to this happening?
We are too well fed for a race war to happen.
We are too distracted for a race war to happen.

As long as the refrigerator is full and the tube is on no race war will happen.

Do you want a race war to happen?

what is your point? it is the inverse version where everything is backwards it says 9/11

The nigger just kept spouting "I BEEN OPPRESSED I BE BEAT BY DA POHLEECE" over and over. He didn't get his ass kicked at all as there was no argument in the first place.

No. It's the airplane window.

Lets be honest here,all people from every race has had shitty encounters with the police,what niggers dont seem to understand the reason they pick with them the most its because they tend do act like niggers

Just finished that interview

What an embarassing shit-show. The nigger was making pretty rational claims and Carlson was just deflecting with a bunch of strawman arguments because he doesn't want to address the fact that niggers are a bunch of criminals

This interview literally made me scream nigger at my radio.

>Do you want a race war to happen?
no fucking way, man
but it seems to me that black people are not well fed and not the least bit distracted (even with all the drugs and gangs and shit)
they would jump at this possibility if they had literally anybody other than the bought and paid for sharpton
im not saying it would be better or solve anything. just seems like a likely chance given that race is real and racism is normal. being egalitarian is not in human nature, and moral philosophy is practically unknown.

This type of argument tends to hand the card to racial nationalists. Consider the following:

*Heated Conversation About Race*
Black Person: Sure, you can have your opinion, but you don't know what its like to black, and you never will. You will never understand the oppression and obstacles we have faced in this country and continue to face.

If a person from another racial group can never understand what you're going through, than they will never be able to provide you with the same sort of empathy and compassion that someone with a similar experience within that racial group could. If that other racial group could never provide policies that help (in your eyes) outside of giving you the reins of power (or putting them through a massive guilt trip), then it seems to me racial nationalists have a point. If all your ills come from one particular group of people, why would you insist on living with them if they seem to oppress you mercilessly? It almost seems like racial nationalism should be your go to philosophy. However, I reject the original premise.

My mom thinks Carlson is an obnoxious pussy

She watches Styx, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Gavin Mcinnes, and sometimes Stephen Molyneux.

It's good to have a based mom

then*

>be earlier
>driving home
>get pulled over
>cop is polite
>I reciprocate
>get a warning for third brake light being out
>not even a fix it ticket just a warning
>drive home without incident

Not even white. It's literally that easy.

>nigger was making rational claims
>rational

Get the fuck out of here you fucking shill, you didn't watch the video.

>The nigger was making pretty rational claims
When? When he said we could never understand because we didn't have it happen to us? Fucking nigger was a fucking Nigger. They don't have empathy, they can't comprehend the idea of looking at a situation from someone else's point of view, so of course that's the conclusion they come to.
And yes, as a white man, I have been pulled over by the cops for no reason, spread and searched and had my entire car rifled through during an hour long stop outside of town because a pair of cops were bored.

>watches video confused about why people are confused about the title of the show being sex in the city
>go to wikipedia
>sex and the city

NIGGER WHAT

Pretty rowdy, but it would've been better if Tucker didn't keep spouting 'where do you live' towards the end. It made him look like a bit of an idiot who ran out of things to say
He should have calmed down and elaborated the point of that line, extending to Scott's claim of oppression in the face of his overwhelming 'privilege'

1.FBI crime by race stats
2. Crime by race in murder prone cities
3. Point out that that police killings are roughly in line with criminality rates.

You could also talk about how those stats don't entirely explain things and progressive arguments and various institutional failings play a part (including corrupt police).

Sadly, an anchor would not survive past point 1, they would immediately deemed a racist.

What? He didn't get triggered. He explained his point as clearly as possible like he always does. You libshits are grasping at the smallest of straws because you're losing all over the country and you know it. You making this thread is evidence of that. Tuck never loses and he makes very valid points even with this smug-wannabe nigger sitting across from him.

b-but privilege?!

>your cufflinks cost more than my first car
Was pretty funny watching him have a meltdown because of how fucking retarded that thing was

Tucker can't separate economics/race

Love how that double chin got all red

Dude needs to stop eating so many cheeseburgers

>When he said we could never understand because we didn't have it happen to us?

I mean, from the nigger's point of view, this is not an unreasonable thing to say. His argument is "Blacks get harassed by police every day and white people don't know it's happening because it doesn't happen to white people".

That's not an absurd claim or anything. Tucker would just have to BTFO it with some facts about nigger-crime and the fact that niggers rape/murder white people every day, so they bring any police brutality on themselves.

NIgger's bad behavior makes it so even innocent black people are guilty by association within their race, and that's just the way it is.

Cops are ass holes to every body, but they are worse to blacks because blacks are typically criminals so they get pulled over and checked more. Makes perfect sense.

But no, Tucker just started sperging out throwing out a bunch of weird strawman deflections that didn't even make any sense.

>WHAT NEIGHBORHOOD ARE YOU FROM???
>NO YOU'RE RICH SHUT UP

Embarassing senpai

Is she a MILF?

Tucker is the weirdest looking dude

He has a fucking mop of hair, and the face of a teenager, but this huge double chin.

It's so strange to look at

It was sex in the city, right?

Does anyone have a link to the full show? This nig, Roger Stone, Jeff Sessions, seems like a great show. I tried all the normal youtube tricks.

>Marxist with round glasses defending anarchy and chaos

every time

Black crime rates are taboo user, you arent allowed to even pretend they exist or you are a big ole racist

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH KNEELING

no

She's cool though. I'd date her if I were a single 60 year old.

She has a crush on Alex Jones.

Submission

i'm seriously fucking done with celebrities, why anybody values their opinions and political beliefs is beyond me.

Incest is the biggest redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=ETqnAJF6deg

Dude, he's fat as fuck. And if you notice in his interviews where he gets served like this one, he gets really insecure and stressed "I'm not going to be bullied by you, I've been bullied before" what a beta, maybe that's why he overeats, to cope.

This Webster-looking motherfucker wants to start dropping statistics bombs? Let's do it then, let's start pushing the real crime statistics as it correlates to race.

Also what a fucking typical race-baiter. Tell me Webster, why is it you don't see problems with Chinese or Indians integrating into American society?

How did he get served by someone who insists on conclusions by anecdote and painting whites with a broad brush?

>NIgger's bad behavior makes it so even innocent black people are guilty by association within their race

yeah I'm sure NFL player Ethan Westbrooks just getting pulled over with a stolen gun in is car the other day is going to start making the news rounds. I don't fault someone for owning a gun but if you're worth millions you go buy a new gun. You don't get a stolen hood rat one just in case you put a body on it and need to throw it away.
Ya know, unless you are some nigger thug then of course you have a loaded stolen gun in the glove box of your car. Oh but let focus on if he takes a knee or not, wtf ever.

black guy wasn't even that unreasonable

Just so you murrikans know - if anyone insulted our anthem like your NFL players, firing is the last thing they should fear.

Get your shit together.

>he's fat as fuck

When he's walking around he looks like a normal guy, but with a huge double chin

Yeah that was just a really weird interview. He was like uncontrollably sperging out, it was bizarre.

There's a video of him hanging out in New York on the street, and this guy walks up to him and starts talking to him about 9/11 being a conspiracy. He immediately goes from 0-10 immediately. Just sperging out about how it's "UN-AMERICAN AND DISGUSTING TO THINK MAYBE 9/11 WAS A CONSPIRACY!!!"

Like, yeah I don't think 9/11 was a conspiracy either. But i like to say it because it's funny.

I don't want a race war either but it seems inevitable.

Blacks are well fed. More than well fed, they are the most obese racial group in America. There are multiple programs like SNAP, TANF, and EBT that ensure that no negro ever goes hungry.

They are very distracted. Many of them have goldfish tier attention spans and the ones that don't, the "woke" ones, are busy losing their jobs over dumb shit like "That manager looked at me funny so I'mma go over there and get in that mufugga's face.".

Source: Live in south. Surrounded by blacks.

The Tube is about to be off. Sports just took a nosedive and it's all "those uppity niggers'" fault.

Yes he was. His core premise is that "you can't understand because you're not black". He doesn't understand that in fact white people have empathy and can put themselves in someone else's shoes and in fact have been trying to for three generations now.

Checked

>Blacks are well fed
you are right about that, I took that back in my mind as soon as i posted. for the same reasons you posted, i am not sure that it IS inevitable. but i definitely think that "bread and circuses" are not enough justification to say that it wont. the vast majority of people who want a race war or would partake probably havent even realized that they might starve and never root for the home team again.

Tucker wasn't triggered or sperging out. Its called conviction. you faggots wouldn't know anything about it.

Give us time.

But people still have cell phones, another major distraction.

>Mister Thousand $ cuff links
>LeBron James who lives in a mansion
>Millionaire Black sports stars

Recent examples of how white America resents black people being rewarded for success. The American dream was never intended for people of color nor was the rewards of capitalism and the privileges of living in a democracy

Cuckball players are taking the knee because they're saying that THEY'RE oppressed. They're taking a knee for their black BRUTHAS AND SISTAS IN THE HOOD GETTIN' HARASSED BY THE PO PO AND SHIT MAYNE

Isnt't that what this is all about?

Thank you

Cell Phones, with Social Media, are not a sedative.

>oppressed
>only country on planet earth where you can make tens of millions of dollars playing american style football

Where's daddy?

Kaepernigger spent most of the last year bitching about how the third verse of the National Anthem was racist, because Linda Sarsour and his mullato-muslim girlfriend told him so. Before this Sons of Bitches thing, most of the people who were kneeling were kneeling because of that Racist Third Verse that nobody knows.

It was always "sex and the city". This is yet another case of stupid faggots being stupid faggots. You guys are on the same level of retardation as the "for all intensive purposes" and "I could care less" fags.

Londonistan nigger detected.

People do not stop having empathy with others if they become wealthy
Unless they're conservative

Carlson is a snowflake
I love when bigotish chubby boys get triggered

Top kek, that was intense, but not bad.

Wait...for real?

I thought they were kneeling for all the oppressed niggers in the ghettos

Based Tucker calling out the elite racebaiters who profiteer off this shit.

it's a doggy dog world user, ann frankly i wouldn't be surprised if some of these bastards aren't doing it on porpoise.

>le mad

What did the radio do to you? #radiolifesmater

>Asking a man if he'd fuck his own mother
What the fuck is wrong with you lol never change, Sup Forums.