IS THIS THE YEAR EVERYTHING WENT TO SHIT?

BESIDES 9/11 OF COURSE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UGL-Ex1CD1c
youtube.com/watch?v=85JLNFc4eT4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to have to say yes, actually. But Hannah Montana came out in 2006.

Kim Possible will always hold a special place in my heart. We miss you, Kim.

Y
Every fucking year
You yankees complain
Go away from my internet

Yep, I would have to say so. 9/11 united the country for a little bit, but 2006-2007 saw that get torn away. It's when Iraq started going downhill, Katrina made Bush look like a horrible president, and the economy started to take its first plunge from the post Cold War boom. Americans started dividing at that time, it's when Obama first started bringing populism back into the mainstream against none other than Hillary Clinton. Yeah, it pretty much did go to shit.

>Slovenia's internet

There are certain years where politicians suddenly lose it and make everything shitty all at once.

Level 1: 1913
Level 2: 1927
Level 3: 1965
Level 4: 1984
Level 5: 1996
Level 6: 2007

yes thats when I first started newfagging on 4chin

Level 7: 2024

Sopranos was the end of it all

Wh-what's wrong with Portal? It's the only original game that came after 2003 that I would consider a classic. Maybe that and the first Bioshock, both 2007 coincidentally.

It was actually a pretty good year for vidya desu senpai.

I'm so glad many on here realize the bad omen that 2007 was. Yes OP absolutely that was the year everything was about to change for the worst.

burger did you mean kim jong un

Twitter and Tumblr were completely unknown in 2007.

The writers strike that year marked the end of watchable tv. That's when reality shows blew up and the sjwisms really started being hamfisted.

Nope 2007 was most definitely the year that shows us all how bad things were going to get. It was the year of a turning point for the world.

I would say 9/11 was a huge turning point and then 2007 was another turning point. Although 9/11 was more a turning point for America and the middle east then it was the internet and the world.

It was the beginning of the end, but I really enjoyed 2007. The normie invasion of the Internet was only just beginning, so it wasn't all that bad.

Whatever year smartphones became commonplace, that's when everything truly went to shit.

This

I met my ex in 2007. Stupid CUNT! wasted 3 years with her.

CALL ME BEEP ME IF YOU WANNA REACH ME IF YOU WANNA PAGE ME ITS OKAY

Holy shit! He was warning us!

"Can anyone tell me what the Internet was and how it almost destroyed humankind in the year 2007?"

Wii was amazing tho

2008 was the year it all went to shit.

2007 was when Facebook stopped being just for universities, right? Gonna stick with 2007.

Brawl was a step in the wrong direction in terms of Super Smash bros quality but I loved Mario galaxy

It's the year the economic crisis here began so I agree.

no one wants to blame the iphone for the fall cause you're all brainwashed

Faggot

Can we agree that 2011 was pure bliss though?
>Genuine, naive hope that Ron Paul could be president
>brony fandom peaks in quality
>/new/ is running strong despite an exodus and Sup Forums is started soon after
>even the Talmudvision is acceptable with Bob's Burgers, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Grimm, Boardwalk Empire, etc. kicking off
>recession finally ends
>entry redpills flying like hotcakes about the Jews, central banking, loan schemes, gold standard, and more.
>#OccupyWallStreet meming

What a year, man...

yes but everything else was good

The fanbase

>Holy shit! He was warning us!
nice exclamations, le donald

WoW was also ruined in 2007. You are into something, user.

OWS was the most fun I've had in a long time.
>there was a time where Reason wasn't cucked
youtu.be/UGL-Ex1CD1c

(you) lich king was easily the most sold expansion, all went downhill after that
made me reply 5/10

t. wotlkbabby

>legion is bad

eat a dick faggot

im talking about sub numbers

Did you know that the cake is a lie?

MoP was a solid expac if you ignore the playable Pandas.

user pls
youtube.com/watch?v=85JLNFc4eT4

>Welfare Epics
>Easy HCs
>Only decent raid was ulduar
>Was the beginning of the end

Wotlk was shit.

Legion was trash ...

You forgot this

go get ur welfare titanforge gear from LFR

i think mop was good expansion but im talking about sub numbers, they were way down in mop compared to its peak

man, i was just in this zone today leveling for the sake of nostalgia with game music on. this always activates the almonds.

>sub numbers
Pandering for casuals doesn't make the game good, you filthy pleb. I bet you believe in democracy and equal rights as well, faggot.

do you think LFR is a good system?

Everyone's forgetting GFC happened then, that was the great wealth removal from the middle class and hyper wealth consolidation for the 0.0001%

That's why things have gone to shit, everyone ignores money but insists that their economic ideas are superior. Helicopter money comes next lol

God no.

nigger, im saying mop subs were DOWN because the game was becoming shittier and shitter. they have taken all sense of challenge out of the game and made it appeal to the lowest common denominator of retarded casuals

2012 was better:
Apocalypse
Death Grips
Sup Forums
vaporwave started breaking through

then i think its fair to say that lich king dungeon epics were a lot better than LFR epics. you can literally get near best in slot pieces from LFR

LFR did nothing wrong. Before people too autistic to make friends would get to join up with desperate PuGs.

I shouldn't have to make friends to play a game!

be scared

Classic > TBC > Wrath > MoP > Cata = WoD
MoP was a fun expansion and the Pandaren butthurt was over nothing. Should have been more upset about the cash shop desu

perfect expansion order

WoTLK made everything too easy. Actually people complained about the early Cata HC-s being too hard on the forums so Blizz made those time-travelling easy mode shitdungeons with free epics.
Too bad, because Cata started out quite well, I'd say it was the best xpac this far.

The Welfare Epics im on about are the ones u get in the ToC 5 mans and the ICC5 mans instances.

By that point the game had changed direction into a more casual based game, nothing wrong with LFR in its idea, its just that people who got to raid through it thought they were hot shit and would bring down the experience for people attempting the harder raids (who had prepared accordingly for it).

how did lich king make stuff easy? besides recycling naxx as the first raid. i definitely think that BC raids and dungeons were way harder, but lich king had none of the hyper casual components of legion today

i know, i said dungeon epics xd. but still a lot better than jumping in LFR and getting a free 940 piece

This, the difficulty was refreshing, till the patch that made it faceroll.

The only good thing about MoP were the quest hubs with no flying mounts in levelling zone.
Visually it was an atrocity, it's PvE content sucked (and so did most of the PvP) and it really ruined WoW lore. Fuck Siege of Orgrimmar, Garrosh did nothing wrong and Nazgrim was a bro.

AoE damage and excess mana meant you could steamroll every dungeon and most of the raids.
When ICC dropped there was ENDLESS QQ about how "difficult" the dungeons were, specifically HoR
Cata's dungeons brought some difficulty back but they were bland and uninteresting.

Columbine was the 9/11 beta test and it worked perfectly.

i liked the colorful theme of it desu. jade forest was pretty neato. lore was all pointless, but if we are talking pure aesthetics i think it was decent

I enjoyed most of the zones, especially Kun-Lai and the snowy mountains. The Mantid were pretty cool. Every raid since Wrath ended has been shit, but SoO was infinitely superior to Cata and its recycled content.

I do agree though, Garrosh did nothing wrong. I'm disappointed they killed him off so quickly.

post rare toadblatts

nazgrim dindu nuffin

Does anyone know what year traps became mainstream in Sup Forums?

2009 or 2010. That was when we hit peak unironic degeneracy.

> evil pepe?

Cuck and BBC threads in 2013 no? I remember back in 2011 more girls used to visit Sup Forums. Is it still the same?

he is an agent of chaos, who knows what is intended

2007 was the full stop end of the 80s/90s era