Your son brings a "girl" to your house

>Your son brings a "girl" to your house.
>Dad, this is my new girlfriend!

Wat do

I don't have a son get off my property faggot

Sodomize vigorously.

"Just like his dad"
"Don't worry son it's not gay even if she has a penis"

this

Kill the 2 of them before is too late

Immediately grab the trap by the balls to ensure it's locked locked in chastity like a proper sissy.
>If it's not locked up: Slap my boy for being a dumb bitch
>If it is locked up: Shake my son's hand because he's finally become a man

kill them both then bugout to costa rica

Would proceed to drill the fuck out of "her" ass

Lmfao
I'd tell my son something similar. "I thought about it too son, drop it before anyone finds out and move on. Your image is more important than your perversion"

I would only choose to do this because I know sending him to mental health services would only increase the faggotry.

Grab my gun

Excellent taste son.

Remind him of the motto on our family crest: Traps Are Gay

Flag checks out

>son
>gf
I didn't raise any son of mine to be a normie. He will remain a kissless virgin just like his father was. Now, go to your room and watch anime. Your mother will have a talk with you later.

There's only one viable response, user. Having children is about loving them unconditionally all the time. I would give him a big hug. Fortunately, OP won't be having children so won't know this feeling.

NatGeo is shit like all the rest now

>my new girlfriend!
No son, now it's mine, now get the fuck out of here while I fuck HEr in that tight ass and cum on HEr face while masturbating with that beautiful hair as sHE eats all my semen.

>if you don't wear a condom, i swear on all you hold to be good in the universe that i'll kick you out of my house and disown you
my kids can do whatever the fuck they want, as long as they protect themselves
fuck you. it's not like any of you will ever have kids, anyway
2 kids and a 3rd on the way. i don't give two shits what any of you think about "proper parenting," to be quite honest wih you

First thing I’d do is sage this slide thread.

Ask her is she likes older men

Surprise!!! Your dad is Podesta.

Truth

Kill them both and start over. Hope for better luck the second go round.

>this is my girlfriend
Burst out laughing. Look at it again and laugh some more. Explain the difference between 'girl' and 'boy' then tell him it's OK if he's gay but don't ever bring that shit to my house.

make a thread on Sup Forums about it

Is it tho?

Take a knee

double murder suicide

I'd rather have him bring home a man than a mentally diseased sexual deviant tranny

>You son brings an "attack helicopter" to your house
>"Dad, this is my new air superiority vehicle!"
What do?

yes, you fucking degenerate

Immediately dry fuck "her" asshole till it bled. Shove shit and blood covered dick in sons mouth and cum down his throat while choking his "girlfriend" the fuck out.

proud dad crying and smiling

At least it's white.

well, at least you're involving your son in the activity

Why did this make hard? Do tranny's like wearing that shit? I might look for a tranny to wear one.

disown and drop off at a homeless shelter

The only thing hotter than a 9 year old girl is a 9 year old boy dressed like a girl.

Damn my sons gonna slam some breddy gud boi pucci !

Wait what?

Fuck them in the ass with no spit

>Your son
kek

No faggotry in my home. I would disown him.