Asian American Congresswoman Calls Out Game Studio for Racist ‘Dirty Chinese Restaurant’ Game

Asian American Congresswoman Calls Out Game Studio for Racist ‘Dirty Chinese Restaurant’ Game

An independent game studio has recently come under fire for its inaugural game, Dirty Chinese Restaurant.The title, currently in development by Big-O-Tree Games (wordplay on “bigotry”), features a slew of racist themes, including a “sweatshop mode”, employees with rice-picker hats who occasionally get deported, and a Chinese chef chasing cats and dogs with a meat cleaver and fishing for ingredients out of dumpsters. Its release date is yet to be determined and will be available for download on Google Play and the App Store.

youtu.be/g2jg69tKHCo

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/rleevx
youtube.com/watch?ti=&v=g2jg69tKHCo
youtube.com/watch?v=6st7cV-R54U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinky poo restraunts get closed down all the time because they are filthy.

I'm more confused as to why no one seems to give a fuck about the chinese family TV show. I think niggers should be shipped back to africa, illegals shot and jews crucified yet i find that show racist as fuck.

>employees with rice-picker hats who occasionally get deported, and a Chinese chef chasing cats and dogs with a meat cleaver and fishing for ingredients out of dumpsters

inb4 america bans portraying stereotypes

Shit, that's funny right there. And I'm an amerifat chink.

I actually work at a Chinese restaurant and I bust my ass there to make it relatively clean.

Of course on my days off it's a complete shithole though. also, i'm white

dont these people have any real problems?

>will be available for download on Google Play and the App Store.

No it won't.

Maybe Android will git it but not iCuckOS.

GUTTER OIL DRINKER SCUM

And South Park's "Shitty Wok"?

Made by Jews so it's OK.

seems like no matter what racial group everyone who moves to the USA turns into a mentally ill degenerate within one generation

game looks good
good luck promoting it

Or maybe it's just this "Asian American" (probably not even Chinese) Congresswomen attention whoring?

I doubt many actual Chinese people care.

11/10

What did he mean by this?

This is true. I was a local at the nearest chinese. I walked in one day ordered my usual and walked out to find a Health Inspector notice on the door.

This is why no one respects us, we are unable to take criticism, laugh at ourselves, and respond with constructive dialogue with a sort of moping passive-aggressiveness.

People don't fuck with Muslims because they use violence, people don't fuck with Whites because they are well respected due to their soft power, people don't fuck with blacks for the same reasons as the Muslims-- Hispanics as well for the same reasons.

But us Chinese? Nope.

The only reason China is relevant is due to its sheer size, volume of shit it does but individually your average Chinese is a creature that shits on the floor and screams in public.

As, it's okay, there are a shitload of you guys, it's not that bad when some of then die

you are a hong konger i dont mind you user,i want you back

>As, it's okay, there are a shitload of you guys, it's not that bad when some of then die

Thats one of the things I fear as well, China in many ways desperately needs a war to expand its resources, to solidify its power and to empower its domestic consumption and it'll give a good boost to its stagnating economy.

However, it also has the added benefit of culling the masses of uneducated rural hicks that have no hopes of finding wives.

China can easily kill off 100 million of their own people in a massive war and still have too much surplus.

I don't like the colonial period either. Sorry mate.

I thought 'Dirty Chinese Restaurant" was just a quote from the game or the person describing it, had a decent kek when I realised that was the actual title.

what show is that?

So what you're saying is that the real long con is China coming out of the closet as a good guy by sacrificing the chaff to kek in a war to liberate nkorea so we can all be buds.

Part of where I work is a chinese buffet, and they are dirty pigs. They drop food on the floor, consider wiping a pan with a towel to be cleaning it (even if it's an old dirty towel), steal our shit, talk shit about everyone in chinese, and don't care how they contaminate the food. They won't cover up a wound so they'll bleed into their food, they sharpen knives as they slice their meat so metal dust will get into the food, they don't give a fuck if they soak things like veggies in a sink where meat had just been prepped (they won't even put it in say a pot and run water in the pot, where you can at least trust your cleaning job on the pot). From what I've seen, the stereotypes about chinese kitchens are true.

I'll say, some of the food safety regulations are bullshit or very exaggerated, but I see very blatant crap come out of these guys and they just don't give a fuck if they poison white people desu. They have no loyalty to this land or its people,

HOLY SHIT THAT GAME LOOKS BASED

thats how you clean a wok or a cast iron pan. not with a dirty towel but you don't use soap and water to clean woks or cast iron after they are seasoned

Can we do a Restaurant's Closed?

sorry m8 but hong kong will be ours again one day.

the dirtier the restaurant, the better the food

they don't give a fuck because white people keep coming back

RICHARD LEE
Lead Programmer

linkedin.com/in/rleevx

I don't mean woks or cast iron pans, I know that. I mean they'll have little metal pans, like 6th pans or 3rd pans and they'll use up whatever they've got in it, then wipe it with a dirty towel and then fill it up with new stuff instead of putting away the dirty pan and getting a new one because they are lazy and don't give af.

Oh come on that's funny lighten up

I went to one the other day where the cook wasn't wearing shoes, wearing a grease stained tank top, couldn't tell if it was frying oil or sweat stains

haha yeah i worked in a ching chong restaurant when i was younger and that sounds about right. one of the owners/chefs would use 1 towel for pretty much everything, chop raw chicken and then wipe hands, chop veg wipe hands with same towel lol.

fuck I am going to get this game

im going to get your mom

cool I don't care she already cheated on my old man and tried to screw him over. if you want to fuck some 60 year old go ahead

ew nvm you can keep her
im sorry i even brought it up

App store will never publish this game.

Play store probably not either.

i'll give you $50 if you take her

>大中华岂是你白狗能侮辱的?
>You white dogs think you can insult grorious China?

Chang knows.

fuck you

It'll be pulled within a few hours from the Play Store. You'll have to get it as soon as it comes out if you want it.

I reckon he knows this and he's planning to distribute this himself using this controversy to fuel the marketing by adding "banned by apple and google" to its slogan

Never offer to fuck an anons mom. They'll haunt you till the day you die to take her off their hands.

If he's smart he won't have even bothered making it for iOS.

okay okay $100 this is my final offer

I am Chinese
The dirtier a Chinese restaurant is the more authentic/tastier the food

Yet games where you kill white rednecks or policemen bother no one.
Many Asian restaurants are dirty as fuck, so this game is nothing offensive.
Asian SJWs are the worst.

Holy fuck this looks fantastic

is that because the dirty places use the authentic meats like cat and dog instead of beef and chicken?

Kek
What wouls happen to the quality of food if basic hygiene standards were followed?

Steam release when?

How about you clean your restaurants, chink.
Most restaurants that are closed by the hygiene inspection in the Netherlands are chink restaurants. Even third-world arabs have more hygiene than you.

Based niggers with their MAGA hats!

Tree formed a secret pepe, nice.

No wonder those arab restaurants the food is so bland

Stereotypes exist for a reason

Maybe if people could keep their restaurants clean, there wouldn't be stereotypes and then the jokes and this game wouldn't exist.

>google title
>most of the people talking about it are .cn news agencies
>literal China government propaganda about a game that had a only few hundred views on it's youtube trailer
>Chinese US congresswoman tweets about the same thing as what the US's mortal enemy is crying about
sure she's one of us and not a subversive agent

do we know who this alleged congresswoman is?

a chinese woman from NY

Do you cook your noodles in sewer water?

youtube.com/watch?ti=&v=g2jg69tKHCo
youtube.com/watch?v=6st7cV-R54U

Need to counteract those bigots who downvoted their trailer videos.

Besides the rice-picker hats that description hits too close to reality.

"Calls out" is just a nice way of saying "bitches about", isn't it?

>Asian American Congresswoamn does free marketing for shitty PS1 era looking game

From the vid, i can notice:
- dirty restaurant (so what?) with shadowy business
- food from cats and dumpsters
- stereotyped asian staff, asian customers

That's the asian "racism".

Immigration officer is aryan as fuck, "tax man" is a fucking jew at 1'25, blacks are depicted as typical niggers, and the white woman gets chinked.

Looks fun. And i'm viet, though.

PS1? More like epic old school 8 bit point and click pc game.

Just watched the trailer, based as fuck, am genuinely hyped for this now

does Sup Forums know about this game???

MMMM food sounds well seasoned

>Need to counteract those bigots who downvoted their trailer videos.

oy vey 37-37

dude what (and where) I eat would scare the living stuffing out of all these people so this game is completely accurate

It looks like this game has been removed in Play Store and App Store. I couldn't find it.

Nobody ever complained about Redneck Rampage. I thought it was hilarious. Libtards need to wash the sand out of their vaginas.

Their own fault really. They could have called it "Chinese Restaurant Rush" and been completely fine.

Now up to 43 - 37. Good work anons.

What's this?

Do people in USA have any freedom anymore? Can you create anything even when your intentions were good without it being labeled racist or misogynistic or something along these lines?

Yeah loved that game and it was hilarious.

see >Immigration officer is aryan as fuck, "tax man" is a fucking jew at 1'25, blacks are depicted as typical niggers, and the white woman gets chinked.

It is a known fact that chink insects will use the dishwasher to thaw chicken. They have to have special classes at the health department to teach the chunks how to be human.

KILL WHITEY!!

>dishwasher to thaw chicken
...wut

cool blogpost sempai

whatever happened to block lives matter too?

yeah, but there is an interesting part... there is no Dirty Chinese Restaurant apk in the internet. (((they))) eradicated it for the sake of Chink relation?

She doesn't like it, so she gives it free publicity?

Don't even bother trying to explain human concepts to chink insects checking in from Vancouver.

Beat me to it

Being labeled a racist or misogynist isn't a restriction of freedom lmao . They exercised their freedom when they created the game now others are exercising theirs.

Maybe some sort of PR stunt? Generate fake controversy to get themselves more exposure as a dev? Maybe the video was just a laugh made by some artists/animators to try out some new techniques, or editing or something. Shit like the Columbine and V-tec RPGs exist and while they were "controversial" its not like they vanished because of it. So I'm going to say that this game never existed in the first place.

Asian American women are fucking trash